over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin Question

I'll have to watch this as soon as I can. Looking at ur pictures man I know u have something going in the right direction. I did the several small doses of slin threw the day but I also used it preworkout with carbs. My fasted glucose went up in two weeks. I have thought about trying the skip load idea. If he would ever release his dam dvd[emoji6]. Do u keep fats low all day then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that's another question i was going to ask, is 2iu per shot enough to cause problems if you are eating anything relatively higher in fat content?

also just in general, i don't personally have TIME in my day for 4 shots of gh and 4 shots of insulin, i dunno about you...this is why i stopped peps and opted for MK-677 and CJC-DAC on my last run...a lot less maintenance...i want to run exo + MK-677 + slin but all those inj's per day....IDK

Last edited:
yeah that's another question i was going to ask, is 2iu per shot enough to cause problems if you are eating anything relatively higher in fat content?

also just in general, i don't personally have TIME in my day for 4 shots of gh and 4 shots of insulin, i dunno about you...this is why i stopped peps and opted for MK-677 and CJC-DAC on my last run...a lot less maintenance...i want to run exo + MK-677 + slin but all those inj's per day....IDK

If you are using mild doses of gh, 6iu and under it is unlikely that insulin is needed. if your diet is good you will not benefit much from insulin. The magic happens when you are taking lots of gh, to the point where the insulin resistance is preventing you from absorbing nutrients, then you add insulin and you blow up

eating fat while taking insulin will not make the fat turn into bodyfat any faster/more than just eating the fat/calories without insulin. The fat will end up as fat either way if calories are excess.

I do not avoid fats at all with the insulin, post workout pizza etc fine with me. Dave Palumbo has also talked about avoid fat being a myth with insulin.

3 shots per day is pretty easy, wake up, take one, lunch take one. around dinner time take one. Being big isn't easy

I'll have to watch this as soon as I can. Looking at ur pictures man I know u have something going in the right direction. I did the several small doses of slin threw the day but I also used it preworkout with carbs. My fasted glucose went up in two weeks. I have thought about trying the skip load idea. If he would ever release his dam dvd[emoji6]. Do u keep fats low all day then?

eating fats with insulin will not make you any fatter than eating the fat/ excess calories without taking insulin.

well first of they are saying that Lantus is the insulin of choice, but you can't get that OTC so that's a problem. 2iu gh and 2iu Novolin-R 4 times a day, aint nobody got time for that.

Lots of people use Humalog, that's not OTC either.

You can also get Humalin/Novolin N OTC, this is longer acting than regular insulin and you could take that 2x per day, it peaks at about 6hr vs 3hr for regular

Lots of people use Humalog, that's not OTC either.

You can also get Humalin/Novolin N OTC, this is longer acting than regular insulin and you could take that 2x per day, it peaks at about 6hr vs 3hr for regular

thanks for the info, i sent you a pm with more questions, didnt want to continue derailing thread

Imagine how muscular diabetics using 100+iu of insulin would be if insulin built muscle

2iu gh with 2iu regular insulin 3-4 times per day.

Do not increase food to "feed the insulin" like you would have to with larger doses of insulin.

Large doses of insulin will not make you magically grow, but small doses combined with hgh will increase igf1 production, take some burden off you pancreas, and help with muscle fullness

Watch this video, explain everything:

Insulin Applications in Bodybuilding with Colette Nelson - YouTube

Very interesting. I'm definitely going to have to look into this more. So if u don't mind can u brake down what u do on a workout day and non? Gh slin carbs fats. Do u just use lantis? Can some use nova r 3x a day or will it not work the same? I know I have seen u answer this somewhere but can find it.

Sorry didn't see the new post before I posted this

Imagine how muscular diabetics using 100+iu of insulin would be if insulin built muscle

2iu gh with 2iu regular insulin 3-4 times per day.

Do not increase food to "feed the insulin" like you would have to with larger doses of insulin.

Large doses of insulin will not make you magically grow, but small doses combined with hgh will increase igf1 production, take some burden off you pancreas, and help with muscle fullness

Watch this video, explain everything:

Insulin Applications in Bodybuilding with Colette Nelson - YouTube

https://www.advicesradio.com/track/download/episode-09-3.mp3

If u skip to 1hr 28 minutes into the pod cast Jordan p. And dr Scott give some of there thoughts on berberine and metformin. I'll keep digging in and post more stuff if I find it.

https://www.advicesradio.com/track/download/episode-09-3.mp3

If u skip to 1hr 28 minutes into the pod cast Jordan p. And dr Scott give some of there thoughts on berberine and metformin. I'll keep digging in and post more stuff if I find it.

For a guy on gear if you think either of those will reduce your IGF you are still lost.

i do agree with Scott terms of body typing. meaning based on your insulin sensitivity Met make more sense for some then others.

For a guy on gear if you think either of those will reduce your IGF you are still lost.

i do agree with Scott terms of body typing. meaning based on your insulin sensitivity Met make more sense for some then others.

No I don't think it would be able to reduce igf enough when taking a good amount of gh and gear. All the studies that I know of aren't on guys running gear/gh. This is why I take 1500 mg of metformin now. I am wanting more info on running low dose slin while on gh to keep bg down. I'm worried that it would make u more dependent when u stop slin. But I'm seeing some say that it would do the opposite.

No I don't think it would be able to reduce igf enough when taking a good amount of gh and gear. All the studies that I know of aren't on guys running gear/gh. This is why I take 1500 mg of metformin now. I am wanting more info on running low dose slin while on gh to keep bg down. I'm worried that it would make u more dependent when u stop slin. But I'm seeing some say that it would do the opposite.

And its not really a GDA>

if you are taking something that makes you more sensitive to insulin how would it make you more dependent when you stop?
I have been on for years straight now. when I use slin its super low dose 3-4 ius intra and never an issue, overall I respond to carbs and insulin either exo or my own very differently and much more effective than I have in a few decades

Low dose insulin will give your pancreas a break and is very healthy long term. Beta Cell rest is not bro science, lots of studies show that treatment with insulin restores beta cell function:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417290/

"The three studies demonstrating prolonged clinical remission of type 2 diabetes after a short period of β-cell rest using intensive insulin therapy are very intriguing"

And its not really a GDA>

if you are taking something that makes you more sensitive to insulin how would it make you more dependent when you stop?

I have been on for years straight now. when I use slin its super low dose 3-4 ius intra and never an issue, overall I respond to carbs and insulin either exo or my own very differently and much more effective than I have in a few decades

I was thinking of long term low dose insulin use. Then stopping.

If you are using mild doses of gh, 6iu and under it is unlikely that insulin is needed. if your diet is good you will not benefit much from insulin. The magic happens when you are taking lots of gh, to the point where the insulin resistance is preventing you from absorbing nutrients, then you add insulin and you blow up

eating fat while taking insulin will not make the fat turn into bodyfat any faster/more than just eating the fat/calories without insulin. The fat will end up as fat either way if calories are excess.

I do not avoid fats at all with the insulin, post workout pizza etc fine with me. Dave Palumbo has also talked about avoid fat being a myth with insulin.

3 shots per day is pretty easy, wake up, take one, lunch take one. around dinner time take one. Being big isn't easy

My diet is very low carb on rest days 100-150. And until I train it's the same. Fats are very high 150-230. Would u keep slin 3 x and just use more preworkout? Basically matching slin to carbs (monitor glucose with a meter to determine dose?)

My diet is very low carb on rest days 100-150. And until I train it's the same. Fats are very high 150-230. Would u keep slin 3 x and just use more preworkout? Basically matching slin to carbs (monitor glucose with a meter to determine dose?)

If you take 4iu of insulin you will not have to eat anything extra and you will not go hypo, you don't even have to eat carbs with that amount if insulin.

Wake up, take 4iu insulin with GH, mid day 4iu insulin with GH, evening 4iu insulin with GH

Make one of the doses post workout, i would not take insulin preworkout

If you take 4iu of insulin you will not have to eat anything extra and you will not go hypo, you don't even have to eat carbs with that amount if insulin.

Wake up, take 4iu insulin with GH, mid day 4iu insulin with GH, evening 4iu insulin with GH

Make one of the doses post workout, i would not take insulin preworkout

Should I keep my diet the same or cut fats down and add carbs. Say 400-500 spread threw the day? Sorry man it is just hard to grasp taking in 30-40 grams of fat with slin.

Should I keep my diet the same or cut fats down and add carbs. Say 400-500 spread threw the day? Sorry man it is just hard to grasp taking in 30-40 grams of fat with slin.

I'm nowhere near goals size, but I use insulin the same way he does. Lower doses spread throughout the day. I've never changed my diet. I have 150g fat everyday and it's made no difference and I've done nothing but grow. It doesn't throw weight on you like Huge doses of humalog does, but it keeps me full and I don't go near hypo. I'll never use it any other way... currently 4iu slin twice a day, humalin r. Might use 3x a day when I stall but no need right now.

Macros are up to you depending on you goals.

Keep in mind that high fats also decrease insulin sensitivity, you might not be doing as much good as you think by eating lower carbs with a ton of fat.

I prefer a balanced diet of about 40% prot, 30%carb, 30%fat

You can google "fat insulin resistance"

"Insulin Resistance of People on High-Fat Diets vs. High-Carb Diets
In studies performed as early as the 1930s, scientists have noted a connection between diet and insulin intolerance. In one study, healthy young men were split into two groups. Half of the participants were put on a fat-rich diet, and the other half were put on a carb-rich diet. The high-fat group ate olive oil, butter, mayonnaise, and cream. The high-carb group ate pastries, sugar, candy, bread, baked potatoes, syrup, rice, and oatmeal.

Within two days, tests showed that the glucose intolerance had skyrocketed in the group eating the high-fat diet. This group had twice the blood sugar levels than the high-carb group. The test results showed that the higher the fat content of the diet, the higher the blood sugar levels would be."

Macros are up to you depending on you goals.

Keep in mind that high fats also decrease insulin sensitivity, you might not be doing as much good as you think by eating lower carbs with a ton of fat.

I prefer a balanced diet of about 40% prot, 30%carb, 30%fat

You can google "fat insulin resistance"

"Insulin Resistance of People on High-Fat Diets vs. High-Carb Diets
In studies performed as early as the 1930s, scientists have noted a connection between diet and insulin intolerance. In one study, healthy young men were split into two groups. Half of the participants were put on a fat-rich diet, and the other half were put on a carb-rich diet. The high-fat group ate olive oil, butter, mayonnaise, and cream. The high-carb group ate pastries, sugar, candy, bread, baked potatoes, syrup, rice, and oatmeal.

Within two days, tests showed that the glucose intolerance had skyrocketed in the group eating the high-fat diet. This group had twice the blood sugar levels than the high-carb group. The test results showed that the higher the fat content of the diet, the higher the blood sugar levels would be."

Gonna need a link to believe this one...

Gonna need a link to believe this one...

Forgot to include,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2409421/

What Causes Insulin Resistance? Lipid Overload

https://www.forksoverknives.com/fat-insulin-resistance-blood-sugar/

Insulin resistance is caused by lipid overload, resulting from either a high fat diet or insufficient fat “burning” through movement.
Insulin Resistance Cause #1: High Fat Diet
Visit almost any laboratory on the planet that studies insulin resistance in animals or in humans and you’ll notice one simple technique that achieves insulin resistance in a repeatable fashion – eating a diet high in fat. Not carbohydrates.

In some studies, researchers use a diet high in fat and high in sucrose (table sugar), to ensure that both the muscle and the liver become extremely insulin resistant. The reason for this is simple:

A high intake of dietary fat causes lipid overload and insulin resistance in the muscle and liver. Sucrose (white table sugar) also increases liver insulin resistance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131