over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican Steroids are Still a Thing for American Bodybuilders

In the old days I could have recognized or named them all. Now days none of those look familiar.

Same. Thats crazy isnt it.

I once drooled over Denkall and QV, etc... I could spot fakes easy, etc.

UGLabs in some cases are cleaner than vet MX gear and some MX gear hurt like a mofo

Overpriced as hell now.
I remember buying Sustanon rediject syringes, shoving em in boxers and walking across the border back into SD.
Not batting an eye. Also makes me realize how fucking dumb I was to risk that haha

Long live the interent!

I worked at gyms in Orange County back in the mid-late 80's. It was not uncommon for guys to go to Tijuana every Saturday for their weekly injection(s). They would smuggle the orals across the border on foot. Those orals were typically DBol (far and away the most popular back then), followed by Anadrol 50 and Anavar. Some guys were taking the cheapest stuff they could find. There was an oral called Methyl-Testesterone that guys would buy for 12 bucks a bottle (supposed to be 30 days worth so of course they double or tripled the dose). Some of the bottles they would bring back were hilarious. One was called Mucho Macho or something and had a fat luche wrestler flexing on the lable. Supposedly it was a combo of testosterone and a bunch of other hormones.

I’ve gone to TJ two months ago. Anavar I got was very good

if they at ALL think you are a juicer or simply gavacho /gringo you will be treated as one and your price will be hiked the fuck up and you may be sold bunk. not only that expect the feds and pigs to be on you nonstop,. the pharmacy will treat you like a king when you walk in. speaking fluent Spanish and having the appropriate accent while doing so makes a huge difference. I have been down a few times to TJ recently, most the cup and enan 200mg is around 40$ vial in nice boxes but my military homey decided to grab some while he was down there and the quality was so so compared to normal ugls out here, the tabs are great though, stick with the orals, and the oils are easy to cross in olive oil jugs just resterilize and filter through whatman when you getback stateside.

Got all of my stuff in Tiajuana from 1977-1991. Then the internet came into play and got all Mexican stuff until about 2002. Prices were great and so was the gear.

Back when bros claimed that Boldenone and Tren were made for animals because they were only available as Vet preparations. What was it called, a bottle of mexican Ganabol?

Back when bros claimed that Boldenone and Tren were made for animals because they were only available as Vet preparations. What was it called, a bottle of mexican Ganabol?

Equigan
Ultragan
Ganabol (dbol and Eq)
and a few others.

Equigan
Ultragan
Ganabol (dbol and Eq)
and a few others.
Oh yah. And all the time that I wasted thinking about owning a cow and a horse, just so I could get some quality Equipoise and Winstrol V, thee cutting stack. I don't know if I've ever seen mexican Winny D. I don't think I'd trust any aqueous injection from there.

Ganabol was good shit. Maxigan was good too.

Ganabol was good shit. Maxigan was good too.
Never had a problem with it, but mexi-vet about sums up my experience with Boldenone. Soon after, the kids were snorting Dihydroboldenone from the supermarket and marrying supermodels. With all that going, I never went back to the ol' stuff.

The vet companies like Brovel all went to 50mg/ml after gear grinder but there is new stuff from Brovel, SYD group, Folgen that states higher but I believe it's just labeled that way and what your getting is still 50mg/ml if you're lucky. The EQ like ganabol or equigan is real deal and good quality but it is 50mg/ml and that's a lot of oil to get what you need out of it. I remember hearing Greg Valentino shooting like entire 50ml vials of that shit into his arms as being part of his regimen lol. I will say though there has been some real deal new ara-test 2500 around and there are some other brands like euro labs & bull pharma I'm curious about.

$6 for mexi sus redijects?
From 1996 up until 2002 or so
sus redijects were always $13-$20
This was directly on the border all the way down
To encinada.
You may be thinking of primo test or test e or sten amps.
Certainly not redijects
i'd get primoteston for 6-7$ and Sten was like $1.75 a box of 2 amps (2ml each amp, 75mg cyp/25mg prop/20mg dhea, so $1.75 for 200mg total test). sust redi's were always like $13-21 each and never worth it IMO.

Reforvit B was good stuff too.

$6 for mexi sus redijects?
From 1996 up until 2002 or so
sus redijects were always $13-$20
This was directly on the border all the way down
To encinada.
You may be thinking of primo test or test e or sten amps.
Certainly not redijects
In the late 80's, early 90's Sust 250 Redijects could be bought for about 1.50 a piece. My roomate would fly to Cancun and back thru Tampa. The last trip he got caught and sentenced to federal probation. FACT!

But the nastiest tasting stuff on the planet!
I actually liked it! Had been injecting it but drank some one day and never went back. It had lidocaine in it so it made your tongue numb.

The mexiletine I take now is a lidocaine derivative and does the same thing.

Reforvit B was good stuff too.

that was the first thing i ever got scammed on, by BigBadAsian no less, in 2000, for $45. fucken dirtbag, and nobody believed me until he got busted and ripped off a buncha ppl 15yrs later lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws