advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol (tabs) and test Blend 300.

Did my second shot this morning .1ml in my other quad. Again ,no soreness at all 14 hours later .the oil definitely flows nice and smooth .thats a good thing ,I hate thick oil that takes forever to fill a syringe .

I did my third shot this morning.i was using the Aurum rx test cyp 750mg/week up until I received the Solberg so I'm going to need about 2-3 weeks on the solberg testblend300 to give an accurate opinion .i feel good so far but it's only been 5 days and I still have the Aurum test in my system .

Woke up feeling a litte under the weather today .i didn't train this morning .i have been working many hours this last week and I think it caught up to me .if I feel better tomorrow I'll train ,if not I'll take another day off .

Woke up feeling a litte under the weather today .i didn't train this morning .i have been working many hours this last week and I think it caught up to me .if I feel better tomorrow I'll train ,if not I'll take another day off .

Hope you feel better brother! I thought I was getting something last week after being super worn down with stress and lack of sleep but luckily I megadosed vitamin c and echinacea and missed it.

So I have been using the test blend 300 for about a week now .its still kind of early to form an opinion about it since I was using the Aurum rx test cyp 750mg/week up until I started the solberg stuff .ill report back in a couple of days .

It has been almost 2 weeks now that I switched to the Solberg test blend300 from the Aurum rx test cyp.i haven't lost any weight or strength at this point.libido is down but it has been down about a month now ,it seems to happen when I used high amounts of test .so far the Solberg stuff seems legit .this week it should really be kicking in and the Aurum rx test will have cleared my system .

It has been almost 2 weeks now that I switched to the Solberg test blend300 from the Aurum rx test cyp.i haven't lost any weight or strength at this point.libido is down but it has been down about a month now ,it seems to happen when I used high amounts of test .so far the Solberg stuff seems legit .this week it should really be kicking in and the Aurum rx test will have cleared my system .

How long are you going to be with the Solberg test blend 300 ?

Are u using and AI? If my estrogen great too high on high doses of gear my sex drive crashes.

I am using Exemastane 25mg/day with a high fat meal .it is from superior .i have used pharm grade many times in the past and every time I use high test my libido drops.i am very sensitive to gyno so I am positive the stuff from superior is legit because my nipples would have been killing me now if it wasn't .

Almost 3 weeks on doing 1ml m-w-f of the test blend 300.i have been training 5 days a week.i have been very busy with my job the past 3 weeks ,it is a pretty physical type of work so I feel that it is hindering my gains .the Aurum rx test cyp had definitely cleared my system at this point .i weigh about the same and strength seems to have dropped a little .most likely due working a physical type job all day .now things have slowed up so I can concentrate more on eating and training .i know the other guys using the Solberg line are making good gains so I am pretty sure the stuff is good .i won't be working as much the next 2 weeks so let's see how it goes

Almost 3 weeks on doing 1ml m-w-f of the test blend 300.i have been training 5 days a week.i have been very busy with my job the past 3 weeks ,it is a pretty physical type of work so I feel that it is hindering my gains .the Aurum rx test cyp had definitely cleared my system at this point .i weigh about the same and strength seems to have dropped a little .most likely due working a physical type job all day .now things have slowed up so I can concentrate more on eating and training .i know the other guys using the Solberg line are making good gains so I am pretty sure the stuff is good .i won't be working as much the next 2 weeks so let's see how it goes

Thanks for the update Mike,Your opinion is important.

I took the last 5 days off from work and things are going great now.my strength is back ,libido has returned and gained a couple of pounds .3 weeks on the testblend 300 and it is doing what it is supposed to do .it is very legit .i was just working so much doing a physical job that it took a toll on my body .

I took the last 5 days off from work and things are going great now.my strength is back ,libido has returned and gained a couple of pounds .3 weeks on the testblend 300 and it is doing what it is supposed to do .it is very legit .i was just working so much doing a physical job that it took a toll on my body .

I'm glad you're happy with the product,I hope that our customers will come here and share their opinions with others also.

I'm glad you're happy with the product,I hope that our customers will come here and share their opinions with others also.

Thanks again for allowing me to try your products .the testblend 300 gets my approval ! Maybe in the future when you get the oral anadrol straightened out I can log that again .i was really looking forward to some drol .

Thanks again for allowing me to try your products .the testblend 300 gets my approval ! Maybe in the future when you get the oral anadrol straightened out I can log that again .i was really looking forward to some drol .

For now we have only INJ drol,i will keep you update.

All is going well .i am thinking about lowering my dose to 300mg/week split into 2 shots for the remainder of my log .i want to see how the product is at lower doses .i am recuperating very well ,which is a good indicator for me that the product is legit because when I am not using anything I am always sore for days after my workouts .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131