advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol (tabs) and test Blend 300.

I forgot to add that I finished the first bottle of test a couple of days ago and there was a full 10mls in it .

Monday I lowered my dose to 1/2 ml and I'll do this every Monday and Thursday for a total of 300mg/week.i have always used 22-23 gauge syringes 1 -1/12 inch .monday I used an 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe in my shoulder and the oil flowed really smooth .i don't think I'll ever use the big syringes ever again except to draw out the product and backload the insulin syringe .this Solberg stuff will flow nicely through an insulin syringe ,no problem .

Monday I lowered my dose to 1/2 ml and I'll do this every Monday and Thursday for a total of 300mg/week.i have always used 22-23 gauge syringes 1 -1/12 inch .monday I used an 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe in my shoulder and the oil flowed really smooth .i don't think I'll ever use the big syringes ever again except to draw out the product and backload the insulin syringe .this Solberg stuff will flow nicely through an insulin syringe ,no problem .

You see any difference between Solberg and Aurum RX?

You see any difference between Solberg and Aurum RX?

That's not a fair question ,I was running the Aurum rx npp with the test and that was a great combo .i am running the Solberg test alone but I feel good and recuperating very well .the Solberg test is a good product and it is doing what it is supposed to do .its as good as any other test product that I have used .

Since lowering my dose I dropped a couple of pounds of water .i look much better .using the slin pins now to inject .i still am amazed how smooth the product is .it goes into the muscle quickly with a 29gauge.

Since lowering my dose I dropped a couple of pounds of water .i look much better .using the slin pins now to inject .i still am amazed how smooth the product is .it goes into the muscle quickly with a 29gauge.

You're satisfied with the low dose?

You're satisfied with the low dose?

I lost a little weight ,mostly water .i also lost a little strength .i feel better and my blood pressure is back to normal .i will continue on this lower dose for a couple of more weeks .

Since lowering my dose I haven't been recuperating as well .i am sore longer and am using less weights on all my excercises .i don't look as bloated as I did but my workouts are suffering .

Since lowering my dose I haven't been recuperating as well .i am sore longer and am using less weights on all my excercises .i don't look as bloated as I did but my workouts are suffering .

You will increase the dose again?

Oh definitely .i never had any luck with small doses no matter what lab I use .i am a very poor responder .my body needs high doses to make gains .im lucky if I gain 10 pounds running 1000mg /week of test and 600mg/week of deca .my brother on the other hand will use 500mg/week of test and blow up .he has the good genetics in my family .

Oh definitely .i never had any luck with small doses no matter what lab I use .i am a very poor responder .my body needs high doses to make gains .im lucky if I gain 10 pounds running 1000mg /week of test and 600mg/week of deca .my brother on the other hand will use 500mg/week of test and blow up .he has the good genetics in my family .

Will need your brother to log for us.:cool:

I am still very impressed how easily the Solberg test flows through a 29gauge slin pin .all these years I have been torturing myself with 22 and 23 gauge syringes .i am getting use to this lower dose .i feel good ,not bloated .

How much time you have left?

I just bumped my dose up to 900mg/week so I'll have about 2 weeks to go .as I stated earlier ,low doses don't do shit for me .i have used dozens of ugl and hg steroids and I just need high doses to get results .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131