over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with syntherol, by synthetek

This is very encouraging. I've always questioned this product due to my lack of knowledge of it, but with your results and pictures you've really cleared things up for myself.

Great Job

Doing the maintenance recomended by Big A right now, will post a final picture when its done. I am working with Phil right now with training and diet, so I have trimmed down 25 lbs after this last bulking cycle. My arm measurements will be down a lot because of the weight loss, so those results might be hard to tell. Boyfat appears to be way down now. Biggest indicator might be how the arm looks now compared to the first photo I took when I had just started.

Great thread Maldorf. How was it by the end?

Havent gotten around to taking a picture yet. My right arm is now measuring 19 inches, the same as before I started the syntherol. Only thing is I weigh about 13 pounds less now then back then, so my arms should have shrunk down some from that fat loss. I am much more lean now. Been working with Phil. I would say I picked up somewhere around 1/2 inch on my arms. I will post a picture soon. The shape of my biceps has improved I think too.

Last edited:
How long did it take to inject 1ml

Maldrof curious to know how long did it take to inject 1ml? I hear u should do 1ml per every 1min but was curious to how you did it? Did u notice that certain areas of the biceps were easier tio hit as the other? What I mean was veins did u find ares that u did not hit as many as other places on the bicep head.

I would be very interested in those final pictures as well. I'm going to try a 30 day skit here soon, hopefully I have the same success you had.

just wanted to put in my two cents. i think sytherol is a great product. just be careful. i have done a couple of cycles sytherol. the last time i did the bicep protocol i did some nerve damage. i was up to the 3cc phase and injected into my left bicep. i felt my whole forearm get numb and then by the next day i could not flex my bicep. i would flex it and it was soft as jello. it was like that for about 4 months. i had absolutely no flex in my bicep for that period of time. strength was the same. size was the same. it was just that i would supinate my hand to flex my bicep and it was as soft as if i were just letting my arm hang there. it finally came back but it seems as though my bicep is actually smaller that when i started. it sucks but thats the truth. thats just me though......

just wanted to put in my two cents. i think sytherol is a great product. just be careful. i have done a couple of cycles sytherol. the last time i did the bicep protocol i did some nerve damage. i was up to the 3cc phase and injected into my left bicep. i felt my whole forearm get numb and then by the next day i could not flex my bicep. i would flex it and it was soft as jello. it was like that for about 4 months. i had absolutely no flex in my bicep for that period of time. strength was the same. size was the same. it was just that i would supinate my hand to flex my bicep and it was as soft as if i were just letting my arm hang there. it finally came back but it seems as though my bicep is actually smaller that when i started. it sucks but thats the truth. thats just me though......

You hit a nerve. That could happen with any injection. I hit a nerve in my quad and I couldn't flex the outer quad for a year.

Maldrof curious to know how long did it take to inject 1ml? I hear u should do 1ml per every 1min but was curious to how you did it? Did u notice that certain areas of the biceps were easier tio hit as the other? What I mean was veins did u find ares that u did not hit as many as other places on the bicep head.

It took me about 1 min for the 1ml I would say. Always find the inner head a little more painful to hit. As far as hitting veins, it seemed like it didnt really matter where you inject. It is all a matter of luck I would say. If you are lean you can see your veins though, and inject around them. Thats what I did. I hit a few veins early on in the first 2 weeks, but after that I didnt hit any others and didnt have a single bruise!!

final pict

this is the final picture after following Big As protocol for bis and doing his maintenance plan. My final measurement is the same as when I started, but I am almost 15 pounds lighter because of fat loss. I am much leaner than when I started the synthol. It is easy to say then that my arms are bigger than before, since I lost fat and the arms stayed the same size. How much, is hard to say. Might guess at about 1/2 inch or so and thats just doing biceps and not triceps. This appears to be permanent, I havent done an injection in over 1 week and that was maintenance at 1 shot per week per head.

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,862
might add that the result I am most pleased with is the increase in size and shape of my left bicep which was less developed than my right. It is a bit closer in size now and peak is better. Symetry is much better now. I did concentrate on using more oil in the left than the right bicep.

good stuff man
thanks for the link....
I think I just may have to give this a go this winter.

good stuff man
thanks for the link....
I think I just may have to give this a go this winter.

It really does work as long as you follow the instructions big A lays out. Permanent effect.

It really does work as long as you follow the instructions big A lays out. Permanent effect.

that would be awesome.
Not sure how the hell I'd hit the rear delts, but I'll find a way.
Middle needs it more than anything else...
so, for the delts I'd be doing six shots a day right?
one in each head?
well, that should be fun.......

that would be awesome.
Not sure how the hell I'd hit the rear delts, but I'll find a way.
Middle needs it more than anything else...
so, for the delts I'd be doing six shots a day right?
one in each head?
well, that should be fun.......

Make sure you check out the website big a set up for this. As I remember it has diagrams and lays everything out for each bodypart. I have no experience with delts.

dude medial does not hurt a freaking bit. as for rear you need some one else to do it. you really cant do the shots yourself. if your medial delts are laggin shoot em by themselves. that is my two cents at least. great freakin product with killer results. as long as you follow the protocal.

Im going to have to give seo a shot im lagging in the bicep dept,in did prop injections in my bi's b4 no pain it went smooth but that was only a few times least i know what ill be up for....good work mal thanks for the post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131