over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

I did hex/grf and then 2iu hyges this morning. Was a zombie until 4pm today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the hex daily with cjc DAC biweekly yet? Looking for the fat loss aspect as well as the fullness that seems to be coming along with hex.

I did hex/grf and then 2iu hyges this morning. Was a zombie until 4pm today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of gh in the body does that to a lot of people. Some people get wired. It's funny how different people react different ways. I think tiny amounts of gh equals energy and lots of gh equals lethargia.

JJ, how would you compare using a low dose vs high dose of hexarelin?

Im actually getting discouraged- Because of this post, i got the combo and supp it with 1000 mg of EGCG daily- brand of tea pills i bought says 935mg EGCG per 4 caps per day....Im in week 3 and nothing...no fatloss, no muscle gain, no real strength boosts that would make you go...wow...I got peps from 2 different sponsors here, so sure they are good...going to start keto diet this week,and changed workouts from 5x5's to 3x 8-12 reps...Not sure when real results kick in...hopfully soon. Im wondering if maybe because i take sat/sun off to give myself a break.? I even started Johnjuanb's recommended cardio in the morning..I drink a cup of espresso and take 2 green tea pills..1/2 hour on dread mill at 3.7-3.8 mph walk...been doing that for about a week and a half, as well as 1/2 hour, same thing pwo...still same weight,same size...also in afternoon been taking eca stack, with green tea AND another cup of coffee..lol....starting to call this stuff "hoaxeralin"....

JJ, how would you compare using a low dose vs high dose of hexarelin?

I did high dose subQ and low dose iv. I think since I did the low dose iv they felt the same, hit very hard. If I do subQ in the future I'd do high dose again.

I am also interested in what higher dose wold be- seeing as 30 mcg isint doing anything....And Johnjuanb- what about prolactin levels at the higher doses??

I am also interested in what higher dose wold be- seeing as 30 mcg isint doing anything....And Johnjuanb- what about prolactin levels at the higher doses??

I've seen mixed messages with pubmed studies on this peptide. I've seen it dosed at 200mcg and the study said prolactin release was minimal. Yet, you always hear it releases prolactin. I've also seen pubmed studies that say hexarelin releases approximately the same amount of hgh as ghrp2. Yet, you always hear it's the strongest ghrp.

My research has shown the best results in terms of size, weight gain, strength, vascularity, and healing from GHRP2. GHRP2 shows the highest HGH peak from serum HGH blood tests performed here at professionalmuscle.

Hexarelin doesn't cause me to gain water weight so it's not going to make you as big or strong but supposedly has the greatest HGH release.

Ipamorelin is the cleanest GHRP as it only releases HGH and it has the longest sustained HGH release but you need higher doses and it must be combined with a GHRH. I sleep best using this ghrp before bed.

GHRP6 is best for appetite stimulation.

i took 100mcg in my last shot. didnt feel to much different then 30mcg. i dunno how fast its saturates the receptors but it seems fast. ima take 4 days off then do another 100mcg and see how it feels.

Will be starting cjc no dac and hex after rotating off cjc with dac. I see on page 3 there was study done on sugar/fat timing. Most people do morning, pre workout and at night. Are those done before or after meals? For example that would be breakfast, pre workout meal, and then quick meal before bed with the 3 shots.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws