over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

I'm convinced. This will by my next experiment!

Thanks!

I like that it hits hard with a big flushed feeling so you know it's strong.

JJB1, what are your thoughts on females using this protocol? Specifically a female in her low 20s looking to lean up quite a bit (already has an athletic body)?

JJB1, what are your thoughts on females using this protocol? Specifically a female in her low 20s looking to lean up quite a bit (already has an athletic body)?

Gh peptides work just as well in females but start with lower doses, half the hex and half the cjc no dac. It hits hard!!!

I'm a huge believer is rotating compounds, whether it be AAS, routes of administration with HGH(iv, subQ, IM), switching up gh peptides and protocols etc. If you do the same thing all the time the body recognizes this and gains stall.

If bulk weight gain is your goal then use GHRP6 every 3 hours. You'll eat like a savage!!!

If you want the greatest HGH release without water retention, then stack a micro dose of hexarelin with cjc no dac.

If you want strength with a quick 10lbs of water weight, most contained in the muscle cell, then take GHRP2 with cjc no dac 3x / day.

If you want a constant bleed of a low level of HGH to accelerate fat loss and stay extremely full all the time, then research cjc WITH DAC at 2mg twice a week. Higher doses are over kill and not cost effective.

If you want HGH release that's sustained for several hours while you sleep deeply with no sides at all then stack ipamorelin with cjc no dac.

I feel gh peptides are superior to synthetic hgh in that they release all 5 isoforms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is only one form of HGH.
The HGH secreted by the pituitary gland is perfect for the body. No antibodies are produced to destroy it. With synthetic HGH antibodies are eventually produced as the body recognizes it as foreign.

The benefit of synthetic HGH is you can megadose it whereas with gh peptides the pituitary gland is limited in how much it can secrete at one time.

I believe gh peptides can be used for bulking, lean bulking, strength, cutting, anti aging, cardio protective capabilities, increased cognition, longevity, etc. everything that higher levels of human growth hormone give a person. There are countless scientific studies on pubmed.com with the benefits of gh secretagogues.

What would you recommend for a 44yr old male, who's been on long layoff, looking to build 10lbs muscle/lose fat. Also long term health benefits, i.e.-cardiovascular, bone & joint, skin tightening etc?...I work long hrs at times so I'd prefer a stack I can do once or twice day.

Just tried this protocol IV. Sure does hit you. Felt my face feeling beat almost like melanotan does. Felt like pressure all around my ears. I'm not lean enough for my veins to pop. You probably get ylur veins popping from the blood pressure spike. I sure felt like mine was spiked. Could really feel my heart thumpin.. all in all it was fun haha. I also got some igf-1 too to run as discussed in jjb1's other thread. Just 100mcg a eod

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

You guys doing this iv are nuts. Lol that's where I draw the line

Haha. It was my first. I was slightly worried, but really think of when we all did our first injections. It was a big step for most. Anything injectable seemed hard core, dangerous, and taboo. Now they are nothing. Just gotta take a leap outside the comfort zone and squash your fears.

Haha. It was my first. I was slightly worried, but really think of when we all did our first injections. It was a big step for most. Anything injectable seemed hard core, dangerous, and taboo. Now they are nothing. Just gotta take a leap outside the comfort zone and squash your fears.

Did you just use a slin pin?

Did you just use a slin pin?

Yup. I was just going to tap a vein on the back of my hand but they weren't popping so I just did a fatty on my arm. Just go in at a shallow angle like when they draw your blood. I just stuck it in till i felt it break through the skin and a little bit more to make sure I was in the vein but not pass through bith sides. Just slowly push the liquid in. Pull out and one little whipe and it was done.

Last edited:
What would you recommend for a 44yr old male, who's been on long layoff, looking to build 10lbs muscle/lose fat. Also long term health benefits, i.e.-cardiovascular, bone & joint, skin tightening etc?...I work long hrs at times so I'd prefer a stack I can do once or twice day.

The protocol listed on the first page would be perfect. Hexarelin has cardio protective benefits, fat loss, skin rejuvenation, deeper sleep, lean muscle gain, hair and nail growth, etc. you can dose it twice a day at 25mcg hex with 100mcg cjc1295- no dac. I'm 45 years old. I dose it 3x/ day but many hex studies were done with twice a day dosing.

The protocol listed on the first page would be perfect. Hexarelin has cardio protective benefits, fat loss, skin rejuvenation, deeper sleep, lean muscle gain, hair and nail growth, etc. you can dose it twice a day at 25mcg hex with 100mcg cjc1295- no dac. I'm 45 years old. I dose it 3x/ day but many hex studies were done with twice a day dosing.

Does the cortisol spike hinder sleep? I would probably try this protocol but switch the last shot for ipamorelin for this reason

Does the cortisol spike hinder sleep? I would probably try this protocol but switch the last shot for ipamorelin for this reason

He said his protocol is micro dosing the hex does not increase cortisol as compared to the traditional 100-200mcg.

He said his protocol is micro dosing the hex does not increase cortisol as compared to the traditional 100-200mcg.

Actually he said it doesn't increase prolactin

It's reassuring to have that backed by studies too.

It's reassuring to have that backed by studies too.

You're right my bad. But that's for 12.5mcg IV. I guess 25mcg SQ should give similar results. I will try it when I get off the tren then. I don't wanna risk prolactin rise

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws