over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

Even at 25mcg???

Hits harder than 100 GHRP 2/6?

Doing it IV does, but it wasn't like a hunger rush ir that low blood sugar feeling u get from GHRP 2/6. It reminded me of a more intense melantotan face rush. Face got hot and felt beat. Pressure in my face and ears. Heart beat was a little pronouced. Rate didnt seem too elevated.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Doing it IV does, but it wasn't like a hunger rush ir that low blood sugar feeling u get from GHRP 2/6. It reminded me of a more intense melantotan face rush. Face got hot and felt beat. Pressure in my face and ears. Heart beat was a little pronouced. Rate didnt seem too elevated.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Damn, pining is one thing but I just dont like the idea of IV haha. Someday maybe...

Just be careful using the same site too often. Dont wanna collapse a vein or anything.

so I think im going to be taking bloods on this except ill use im or sub and also bloods for the hex at 100mcg aswell to see where this gets us too

so I think im going to be taking bloods on this except ill use im or sub and also bloods for the hex at 100mcg aswell to see where this gets us too

Can't wait! Very excited to see serum hgh blood work on hexarelin/cjc1295 no DAC.

for all you mathematical wizards.... if you have 2mg of hex and add 300iu of bacteriostatic water it will give you a concentration of 6.666 mcg/iu

just pin 5iu which will give a dose of 33.3 mcg of hex.

for all you mathematical wizards.... if you have 2mg of hex and add 300iu of bacteriostatic water it will give you a concentration of 6.666 mcg/iu

3ml of bac water and 5 ticks on a 0.5ml slin pin for those that want an easier way to think about it. 2.5 ticks on a 1 ml slin pin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

That's correct!

Great. Excited to see the results. I am hoping to go on cjc with dac and hexa :)

might be a dumb question but john can you run this with your igf1-lr3 protocol?

Yes, but make sure to have at least 12 hours after your igf1-Lr3 injections before doing gh peptides as the Lr3 will blunt the release of the hex and cjc while it's present in the blood stream. I'd do the hex/cjc upon waking, noon, and preworkout, then Lr3 post workout. Only use Lr3 EOD. Hex and cjc everyday.

I have hexarelin on the way and very excited to try it. Gonna start at 25mcg and move up to 50mcg 3 times daily. Combining it with 2mg CJC-DAC weekly :)

Day 3 on this combo subQ. The tiredness is definitely there. My muscles were much more full in the gym today. Also seem to be waking up more hungry. Sleep is definitely deeper too. Jjb1, how many iu of gh would you compare this protocol to?

Day 3 on this combo subQ. The tiredness is definitely there. My muscles were much more full in the gym today. Also seem to be waking up more hungry. Sleep is definitely deeper too. Jjb1, how many iu of gh would you compare this protocol to?

It would be a guess and inaccurate. I still haven't figured out a way to gauge it.

Do you feel like it is actually helping you to the point that it's worth the cost?

Do you feel like it is actually helping you to the point that it's worth the cost?

For me there was no cost. I didn't get sore nipples. I jump in the shower after taking it and I'm good to go energy wise. I stopped it to run igf1-Lr3 alone though. I wanted to test Igf with tadalafil.

Do you get used to it or does it last?

It can be a struggle but you to adapt and it gets easier. I know my peps are working when I get sleepy... gh always does that to me. I am trying cjc-dac and hexa very soon... first time with hexa.

It would be wrong to guess an IU of gh as there are so many variables. Plus how unreliable is gh now... most is fake. I am excited to see some guys bloodwork on our hexarelin and cjc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131