over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

HEXARELIN PROTECTS HEART

Hexarelin, but not growth hormone, protects heart from damage induced in vitro by calcium deprivation replenishment.

AuthorsTorsello A, et al. Show all Journal
Endocrine. 2001 Feb;14(1):109-12.

Affiliation
Abstract
The effects of hexarelin, a growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, and human GH on the mechanical and metabolic changes measured in isolated rat hearts submitted to 5 min of Ca2+ deprivation followed by reperfusion with Ca2+-containing medium, the so-called calcium paradox phenomenon, were studied. Hexarelin (80 microg/kg bid, subcutaneously) administered for 7 d to male rats effectively antagonized the sudden increase in resting tension measured in vitro on Ca2+ repletion. Moreover, during Ca2+ repletion the release of creatine kinase activity (an index of cell damage) in the perfusate of these hearts was reduced up to 40% compared with controls. By contrast, administration of hexarelin for 3 d or GH (400 microg/kg bid, subcutaneously) for 7 d did not affect the mechanical and metabolic alterations induced by the calcium paradox. To assess its direct and acute cardiac effects, hexarelin (8 microg/mL) was perfused in vitro in recirculating conditions for 60 min through the hearts of normal rats. In this case, hexarelin did not stimulate heart contractility and failed to prevent ventricular contracture upon Ca2+ readmission, whereas diltiazem, a Ca2+channel blocker, effectively antagonized the calcium paradox phenomenon. We conclude that short-term in vivo exposure to hexarelin, but not GH, enables cardiac myocyites to prevent cytoplasmatic electrolytic unbalance and to control intracellular Ca2+ gain, two functions largely impaired during the calcium paradox phenomenon. Moreover, because the effect of hexarelin is not acute but dependent on the length of in vivo treatment, we suggest that it requires modifications of myocardiocyte physiology.

I'm loving this hexarelin/cjc1295 no dac protocol. It's keeping me lean and vascular while I'm putting weight on from my post contest clean bulk diet. I'm up 25Lbs in 11 days. It's nice to only need one vial a month of hexarelin because I'm micro dosing it with saturation dose of cjc1295 no dac.
I'm also headed into a post contest rebound, taking a break from "supps" including gh, but wanna take advantage of the time.
Is this the right peptide combo for this, maybe incorparating some LR3 in this too?

I'm also headed into a post contest rebound, taking a break from "supps" including gh, but wanna take advantage of the time.
Is this the right peptide combo for this, maybe incorparating some LR3 in this too?

Yes. It releases the most HGH of the various gh peptides. This stacked with Igf1-Lr3 will keep you lean while growing on your rebound.

I love lr3 when off. Stay very lean and I feel great.

Hex/cjc protocol is still hitting hard upon administration. No receptor desensitization yet. It's keeping me lean while I grow. I notice I have a lot more energy now. I didn't use gh peptides or hgh for several months and was tired all the time. I guess at age 45 my body doesn't produce much growth hormone on its own.

Hex/cjc protocol is still hitting hard upon administration. No receptor desensitization yet. It's keeping me lean while I grow. I notice I have a lot more energy now. I didn't use gh peptides or hgh for several months and was tired all the time. I guess at age 45 my body doesn't produce much growth hormone on its own.

Dam jj I didn't know you were 45 :eek:.. fuckn rock on

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

This study shows that having sugar or fat when taking hexarelin and cjc will significantly reduce HGH output. Alpha 6164 proved that dietary fat didn't affect ghrp2 but he never tested it on hexarelin. Hexarelin HGH output is only lowered by sugar and fat, while HGH output from cjc is nearly wiped out. A large sugar/fat meal is a bad idea anyway. I think it best to take hex/ cjc on an empty stomach as I feel it hit harder that way. A large sugar meal dumps out insulin, which wipes out Hgh response to gh peptides. You want your insulin after your gh peptides have cleared, around 30 minutes later.

Metabolic modulation of the growth hormone-releasing activity of hexarelin in man.

AuthorsMaccario M, et al. Show all Journal
Metabolism. 1995 Jan;44(1):134-8.

ABSTRACT
Hexarelin (His-D-2-methyl-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) is a new potent synthetic growth hormone (GH)-releasing hexapeptide. The mechanism of action of hexarelin in man has never been evaluated. Hexarelin may act directly on specific pituitary receptors and indirectly on the hypothalamus. To elucidate its mechanism of action in man, we studied the interaction of hexarelin with glucose and free fatty acids (FFA), two metabolic factors known to inhibit both basal and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulated GH secretion. Glucose is thought to inhibit GH secretion via stimulation of endogenous somatostatin release, whereas FFA could also act directly on somatotrope cells. Therefore, we investigated the effect of oral glucose (100 g) and lipid-heparin infusion (250 mL of a 10% lipid solution + 2,500 U heparin) on the GH response to a maximal dose (2 micrograms/kg intravenously [IV]) of hexarelin or GHRH in six normal men. Hexarelin elicited a clear-cut GH response (mean +/- SEM; peak, 62.6 +/- 8.0 micrograms/L) that was higher (P < .01) than that observed after GHRH (peak, 19.8 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L). Although similar increases in plasma glucose were observed with the two peptides, oral glucose almost abolished the GH response to GHRH (peak, 5.6 +/- 0.9 micrograms/L, P < .01) while only blunting the somatotrope response to hexarelin (peak, 38.4 +/- 7.9 micrograms/L, P < .05). Similarly, lipid-heparin infusion nearly abolished the GH response to GHRH (peak, 4.9 +/- 1.0 micrograms/L, P < .01) while only blunting the somatotrope response to hexarelin (peak, 34.2 +/- 4.5 micrograms/L, P < .05).(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow so I won't use hex for 3 days. This will restore any receptor down grade that may have occurred. My receptors will be like new when I return. :)

This study shows that having sugar or fat when taking hexarelin and cjc will significantly reduce HGH output. Alpha 6164 proved that dietary fat didn't affect ghrp2 but he never tested it on hexarelin. Hexarelin HGH output is only lowered by sugar and fat, while HGH output from cjc is nearly wiped out. A large sugar/fat meal is a bad idea anyway. I think it best to take hex/ cjc on an empty stomach as I feel it hit harder that way. A large sugar meal dumps out insulin, which wipes out Hgh response to gh peptides. You want your insulin after your gh peptides have cleared, around 30 minutes later.

Metabolic modulation of the growth hormone-releasing activity of hexarelin in man.

AuthorsMaccario M, et al. Show all Journal
Metabolism. 1995 Jan;44(1):134-8.

ABSTRACT
Hexarelin (His-D-2-methyl-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) is a new potent synthetic growth hormone (GH)-releasing hexapeptide. The mechanism of action of hexarelin in man has never been evaluated. Hexarelin may act directly on specific pituitary receptors and indirectly on the hypothalamus. To elucidate its mechanism of action in man, we studied the interaction of hexarelin with glucose and free fatty acids (FFA), two metabolic factors known to inhibit both basal and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulated GH secretion. Glucose is thought to inhibit GH secretion via stimulation of endogenous somatostatin release, whereas FFA could also act directly on somatotrope cells. Therefore, we investigated the effect of oral glucose (100 g) and lipid-heparin infusion (250 mL of a 10% lipid solution + 2,500 U heparin) on the GH response to a maximal dose (2 micrograms/kg intravenously [IV]) of hexarelin or GHRH in six normal men. Hexarelin elicited a clear-cut GH response (mean +/- SEM; peak, 62.6 +/- 8.0 micrograms/L) that was higher (P < .01) than that observed after GHRH (peak, 19.8 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L). Although similar increases in plasma glucose were observed with the two peptides, oral glucose almost abolished the GH response to GHRH (peak, 5.6 +/- 0.9 micrograms/L, P < .01) while only blunting the somatotrope response to hexarelin (peak, 38.4 +/- 7.9 micrograms/L, P < .05). Similarly, lipid-heparin infusion nearly abolished the GH response to GHRH (peak, 4.9 +/- 1.0 micrograms/L, P < .01) while only blunting the somatotrope response to hexarelin (peak, 34.2 +/- 4.5 micrograms/L, P < .05).(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

Great info. I have lowered my carbs now and I will make sure to avoid sugar when before (just incase) using any peps.

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow so I won't use hex for 3 days. This will restore any receptor down grade that may have occurred. My receptors will be like new when I return. :)

Have fun in Vegas. I wish I were coming :)

Great info. I have lowered my carbs now and I will make sure to avoid sugar when before (just incase) using any peps.

Have fun in Vegas. I wish I were coming :)

That would be fun!!! I've heard some wild stories about the pool parties/wild sex in the pool stories. :D

johnjuanb1 2 questions

1) do you see any reason you could not mix the hexlarin and cjc in same vial at accordiang doses to make dosing more easier

2) using hexlarin at saturation doses for short bust do you feel the cortisol would be much of a problem maybe even alternating with ghrp2 to prevent desensiting

both protocols would involve huperzine a ,green tea and maybe melatonin at night?

johnjuanb1 2 questions

1) do you see any reason you could not mix the hexlarin and cjc in same vial at accordiang doses to make dosing more easier

2) using hexlarin at saturation doses for short bust do you feel the cortisol would be much of a problem maybe even alternating with ghrp2 to prevent desensiting

both protocols would involve huperzine a ,green tea and maybe melatonin at night?

I wouldn't mix the hex and cjc in the same vial. DAT warned that's it's even a good idea to draw from the cjc vial first because cjc is very sensitive and getting hex or ghrp in the cjc vial may possibly harm it. Hex is a 6 amino acid chain. Cjc no dac is a 29 amino acid chain. You don't want that small amino acid chain whipping through the vial of the long amino acid chain and possibly break a portion of the long chain link off deactivating it.

I've even seen in pubmed studies that hex at saturation or even double saturation dose didn't increase cortisol, but there are many studies and it's hard to say how much if any cortisol is released at varying doses without one of us doing blood work. I like the idea of rotating ghrp and hex to shock the body. They both act on the ghrelin receptor but in my mind alternating them will give a different kind of pulse and keep things fresh.....shock the body.

Huperzine A and green tea extract throughout the day and melatonin at night are perfect for somatostatin inhibition. :)

I'm gonna do this protocol but with the dac version of cjc(2mg per week)

I'm gonna do this protocol but with the dac version of cjc(2mg per week)

Let me know if you like it better that way. I want to run DAC again because the slow bleed keeps the fat melting off. How are you going to dose the DAC? Twice a week, everyday, or once a week?

I wouldn't mix the hex and cjc in the same vial. DAT warned that's it's even a good idea to draw from the cjc vial first because cjc is very sensitive and getting hex or ghrp in the cjc vial may possibly harm it. Hex is a 6 amino acid chain. Cjc no dac is a 29 amino acid chain. You don't want that small amino acid chain whipping through the vial of the long amino acid chain and possibly break a portion of the long chain link off deactivating it.

I've even seen in pubmed studies that hex at saturation or even double saturation dose didn't increase cortisol, but there are many studies and it's hard to say how much if any cortisol is released at varying doses without one of us doing blood work. I like the idea of rotating ghrp and hex to shock the body. They both act on the ghrelin receptor but in my mind alternating them will give a different kind of pulse and keep things fresh.....shock the body.

Huperzine A and green tea extract throughout the day and melatonin at night are perfect for somatostatin inhibition. :)

John may you tell me which are the correct dosages for huperzyne a green tea and melatonin for this purpose?

John may you tell me which are the correct dosages for huperzyne a green tea and melatonin for this purpose?

The pubmed studies said take 10mg melatonin before bed to inhibit somatostatin, so take it 30 minutes prior to hex/cjc.

I take 200mcg huperzine A 30 minutes prior to hexarelin and cjc no dac.

I stopped using green tea extract because it gave me anxiety. I can't remember the proper dosage.

The pubmed studies said take 10mg melatonin before bed to inhibit somatostatin, so take it 30 minutes prior to hex/cjc.

I stopped using green tea extract because it gave me anxiety. I can't remember the proper dosage.

I had the same with a super strength green tea. Must have been the caffeine content.

Great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity