over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY New Blue Pitbull

awesome pic mastiff

why is it, everytime my dog shits, there is no food in it. But wait, there is sticks, plastic, grass, and many things i cannot identify lol. He is worse than a goat i swear.

p-l

Last edited:
cane corso,not a pit.....and thanks........maybe send it in to miller.....u never know...lol

So my blue today(about 7 am) was screaming outside about 5 mins after i put him out. I ran out there and he had chewed on a hook and fly that one of my children left on the front yard. Had to snip the hook and pull out the hook away from the barb. He tried by himself for about 1 minute and gave up lol. He was a bitch to hold down to do that, took me about 15 minutes. But when I got it out, he was happy as I have ever seen him. My pit will eat anything not breathing.

p-l

As bad as this?

My pure breed Cocker Spaniel eats ROCKS if I don't stop her. She will chew on anything be it paper, wood, stone or even metal. One of my old cell phones was just an appetizer for her. It's amazing she's still alive.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

mine has an obsession with asphalt. will scratch and scratch at till pieces breaks off then chews/eats it....

update on pit

here is a pic ill put up a few more, he is doing really well. This pic is 2 months old when he was 6 months. Ill post some recent later today.

p-l

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 13,680
Good to see he is doing well now brother. Looks like he will have a solid frame on him for sure.

Nice pit always wanted a blue one have had 2 brindles years ago.My schedule now is to busy now to get one.

Pup looks good, he has a thick frame it seems.

Are you going to nuter him?

I have a male brindle blue nose, hes about 75-80lbs now, 3 years old this month. I didn't nuter him and boy does he test me. He is a powerful dominant male, the trait came around his 2 year mark, even with constant socialization.

How is his behavior with other males? Does he hump like a maniac?

Pup looks good, he has a thick frame it seems.

Are you going to nuter him?

I have a male brindle blue nose, hes about 75-80lbs now, 3 years old this month. I didn't nuter him and boy does he test me. He is a powerful dominant male, the trait came around his 2 year mark, even with constant socialization.

How is his behavior with other males? Does he hump like a maniac?

He likes to get his own way now, my wife body slams him when he gets to stupid,i really don't like hitting him. He knows when he is f'ing up(well starting to)and runs to his cage. That pic is a few months old, he is getting very thick and is hard to handle when he imposes his will. He is great right now with all other animals despite of gender. AND HE FUCKS EVERYTHING,HIS MOTOR HAS SOME SERIOUS HORSES :)

P-L

He likes to get his own way now, my wife body slams him when he gets to stupid,i really don't like hitting him. He knows when he is f'ing up(well starting to)and runs to his cage. That pic is a few months old, he is getting very thick and is hard to handle when he imposes his will. He is great right now with all other animals despite of gender. AND HE FUCKS EVERYTHING,HIS MOTOR HAS SOME SERIOUS HORSES :)

P-L

HAHAHAHA Good Luck bro, he looks real good as I said. :headbang:

sorry to hear about your dog but thank God it was not your child or another kid in your yard. Regardless of what most of you say these pits are very dangerous, especially to children NO MATTER WHO RAISES THEM. Please be careful with these animals around children.

More uninformed nonsense:rolleyes:

Great looking dog, and sorry to see he got attacked.

And despite what others may say. Bully breeds are great with kids. But as with any dog, it takes a responsible owner to properly train the dog.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws