advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone Damaging to Blood Vessels(Your thoughts?)

Curcumin does the same thing deca does. It reduces inflammation and directs fluid to the joints. Deca isnt a cure for bad joints, some studies show it causes collagen synthesis but the quality is poor causing more problems than good.

Eq, primo and var have shown to do the same. Taking 19nors for joints long term isn't wise with other options.

Last edited:
Something tells me the safest cycle to put on mass is most likely just taking 2grams+ of test alongside HGH.

Eq has hematocrit issues, thickens the blood, and people joke around about "stroking out" on it if you use it at any dose which will actually produce significant mass gains(which...is a lot)

Nandrolone apparently damages the arteries, and 19nors in general are not all that great for your health.

Tren...well I don't think we even need to talk about the slew of reasons of why this is one of the worst drugs if you are health conscious.

Orals(Dbol/Anadrol)...affect the cholesterol and tank lipids more than anything else(except for tren assuming the dosages are high, in which case orals still will wreak more havoc)

Then we have the mild compounds like Primo but those aren't going to put 30-40 pounds of muscle on anybody anytime soon, even at 1K+ primo. Even anavar is notorious for tanking LDL/HDL levels.

Funny how the basics seem to provide the safest gains IMO.

Test/GH.

Last edited:
Something tells me the safest cycle to put on mass is most likely just taking 2grams+ of test alongside HGH.

Eq has hematocrit issues, thickens the blood, and people joke around about "stroking out" on it if you use it at any dose which will actually produce significant mass gains(which...is a lot)

Nandrolone apparently damages the arteries, and 19nors in general are not all that great for your health.

Tren...well I don't think we even need to talk about the slew of reasons of why this is one of the worst drugs if you are health conscious.

Orals(Dbol/Anadrol)...affect the cholesterol and tank lipids more than anything else(except for tren assuming the dosages are high, in which case orals still will wreak more havoc)

Then we have the mild compounds like Primo but those aren't going to put 30-40 pounds of muscle on anybody anytime soon, even at 1K+ primo. Even anavar is notorious for tanking LDL/HDL levels.

Test/GH.

We know AAS are not healthy. One has to choose if taking high doses is worth it. I certainly do not think they are if you do not compete. If you compete, then I think you have to be moderate and bust your butt in and out of the gym.

If you want to do a mild cycle maybe you can consider small dosages like 150-200mg NPP, no more than 200mg of masteron, 200mg primo, 150mg tren....not all of them at the same time, but keep the test a little higher than normal TRT and then add one of these compounds at a time (two at most), then off etc... Sure you will not gain a ton, but if you already have decent size you can keep muscles harder and fuller on small dosages.

Yep yep

Sent from my PantechP9090 using Tapatalk

I like the simplicity/safety of just test. This thread reinforced that for me.

I'm contemplating just adding Prop at 100mg EOD for 6-8 weeks blasts a couple of times per year with my 150mg of Cyp per week TRT dose and calling it good. I think with a good level of attention paid to healthy eating and moderate amounts of cardio a very respectable physique can be built and maintained with little negative long term effects using this test only protocol.

It would be dirt cheap too, Cyp/Prop/Aromasin done. Blasts would cost less then $80 for two bottles of Prop and a slightly higher dose of Aromasin while blasting.

I'm just a regular guy though, professional physique athletes have a different road to hoe.

Test/GH.

IMO - not very good advice. That is a shit load of Test - at those levels there would be a slew of side effects and the GH has the effect of increasing heart and organ size (which is not very good at all).

I think there are a lot of problems with the study that was cited - first of all the monkeys were medically altered to mimic individuals with Osteoporosis which i doubt most of us have on this site. This creates a dramatically different somatic system that would (in my opinion) by incredibly hard to compare to that of a "normal" functioning adult human.

The second study utilizing only heart cells is very intriguing but again, it is in isolation and the results might dramatically change when the "whole" system is looked at.

It does appear the Nandrolone is more harmful than test, but for short duration's I'm sure there is not as pronounced effect as you are all worried about

Mass test doses alongside HGH looks good on paper, but in practice, it didn't work well. I tried a good 2 grams of test with 50iu of hgh a week and the growth just wasn't there like if you were using other anabolics/androgens. If you respond well to test, good for you, go for it, but I don't unfortunately.

This is true, some people respond badly to certain compounds and others respond better.

I'm thinking of somebody that comes to mind, that literally got to 6'0 250pounds with abs on just 750 test, and the occasional use of 50 anadrol a day.

Yet, I am positive that 90% of people , if not more, would make anywhere near those kind of gains on even 1500 test. I mean, some of the biggest guys on this forum and other forums, state they have taken up to 1gram of test a day and it didn't do jack-diddly squat for them compared to even 800tren/150test lol. I find *THIS* hard to believe on paper - but it is the truth.

I'm thinking of somebody that comes to mind, that literally got to 6'0 250pounds with abs on just 750 test, and the occasional use of 50 anadrol a day.

I once mentioned here that I knew a guy who got that big with exactly that same protocol: 3 amps of sustanon and a blister of hemogenin here and there.

People wanted to kill me.

OYep I know him IRL, we have trained together and I watched him explode from a pencil to a very large fellow in literally 1 year running just 500 test, then 750 test and occasionally 50drol a day for about 2 months. Literally must have gained 100lbs in a little over a year, benched 315x10+ close Grip in 8-10 months. If anybody told me this stuff I would say they're absolutely retarded and its completely impossible until I saw it for myself. Especially the lifts, I mean who the heck can get to a 400ish CGBP on piss poor doses in less than1 year? Makes me kinda wonder if some of these pros actually are being honest about their doses...

Screw genetics. Lol

Sent from my PantechP9090 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Taurine reverses nandrolone damage

Nandrolone damage to testicular functioning is attenuated by 100 mg/kg administration of taurine. Might taurine equally remediate the compromise to arterial structure and functionality?

“Taurine reversed nandrolone decanoate-induced perturbations in sperm characteristics, normalized serum testosterone level, and restored the activities of the key steroidogenic enzymes ... taurine prevented nandrolone decanoate-induced testicular toxicity and DNA damage by virtue of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects ... taurine attenuated nandrolone decanoate-induced poor sperm quality and testicular toxicity.”

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws