over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mushrooms…your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAK 02 dose work well. But, mood. Libido and sense of well-being goes down after a bit. I get the same results with just cordyceps and they make me feel good.
Never noticed that but I am generally using it while running A LOT for me which improves my mood significantly.

A few months back I added in lions mane twice daily with no other changes to my regime. Within three to four weeks, my girl was asking what was going on w me or if I went off TRT. My sex drive flat-lined?

I went from wanting it every day, which is normal for me, to not even thinking about sex for days on end.

Within a month of being off, all was back to normal. Kind of turned me off exploring any of the mushroom extracts. It literally felt like I went off test and crashed…. Never had an OTC supp given me that strong of a reaction.

For what it’s worth, I got bulk powder off Amazon so I guess who knows…
You didn't read any negative reports on reddit or see that influencer on IG before you had your symptoms?

The influencer says a single cap of Lion's Mane mushroom destroyed his sexuality, gave him micropenis and it hasn't resolved!

I'm not discounting these reports for sure but many are laughing too, that these guys are wackjobs to begin with. Then there might be a social contagion effect, where suddenly some particular effect is noticed by most people.

The first two days I had Lions Mane it was like a unlocked a new level in my brain, everything was fascinating and interesting, third day and I got anxiety that lasted a few days. I literally can’t take it all now because it’s instant anxiety

2 days on Tigers Milk. I have a bad sinus infection due to allergies, so taking Nyquil which normally makes me really groggy the next day. Now all of a sudden my mental clarity is great. Kinda like Adderall.
Yeah, I'm getting pretty close to writing off any notion of placebo. I've never been a hyper responder to any supplement. It's typically kind of hard for me to discern the difference. But the mental clarity seems to be beyond placebo.

It's a little expensive, but expensive is relative. One night at the bar would cost more.

I'm really interested in adding other mushrooms now. I may experiment with lion's mane again (just not daily).

Yeah, I'm getting pretty close to writing off any notion of placebo. I've never been a hyper responder to any supplement. It's typically kind of hard for me to discern the difference. But the mental clarity seems to be beyond placebo.

It's a little expensive, but expensive is relative. One night at the bar would cost more.

I'm really interested in adding other mushrooms now. I may experiment with lion's mane again (just not daily).
I too noticed a dip in libido with lions mane. So I don't even fuck with it. Took my first dose of tigers milk today so will see how things progress over time.

Have you tried cordyceps?

Been a while. Didn't notice much, but I also think I cheaped out on the brand. Plus I had a bad habit of rotating shit in and out without really paying attention to what it's doing.

Been a while. Didn't notice much, but I also think I cheaped out on the brand. Plus I had a bad habit of rotating shit in and out without really paying attention to what it's doing.
They take 2-3 weeks to kick in. But work well if you get a good brand.

This one is staying in my supplement lineup. The mental clarity is consistent. The unexpected benefit (though it has anti inflammatory effects mentioned) is that my back has been feeling OK lately. I can't prove that is from the tiger milk shrooms though.

I went ahead and ordered some of ND's 8:1 lion's mane product. I'll add it cautiously, maybe 3x per week.

The first two days I had Lions Mane it was like a unlocked a new level in my brain, everything was fascinating and interesting, third day and I got anxiety that lasted a few days. I literally can’t take it all now because it’s instant anxiety
Lions mane has been shown to be neuroprotective, as well as having an ability to enhance neurological growth.

You should check to see if what you were taking was an alcohol or water extracted solution. Each extract has a different effect on the body. If one gave you anxiety, maybe try the other

Definitely a fan, cordyceps prewo, is amazing. Lions mane as well used it to help with anxiety

Definitely a fan, cordyceps prewo, is amazing. Lions mane as well used it to help with anxiety

I use Lion's mane a few times a week and like it (Real Mushrooms brand). I've been wanting to try cordyceps. What do you notice from it? What dose and brand do you use?

Keep the feedback coming guys! Really helpful. I think I may give Derek’s supplement a shot.

I added in Nootropics Depot's 8:1 lion's mane about a week ago. I don't take it every single day. I feel like this has kicked up my creativity up another notch and the ability to make connections in my head.

I'm the Salesforce admin at my work, so the ability to be clear headed at all times is critical.

Microdosing doesn’t do much for me. But macro 2x a month does me great. Adding in the Tigers Milk has been a great addition. Kinda like what you'd expect from lions main. But more energy, easier breathing during cardio. No down feeling or loss of libido. Slight increase in libido instead.
Is it hard to milk a tiger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws