over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natrol's syntherol log

Noticed my peak has flattened out a little bit too after the second set of shots on my right bicep. I am assuming this could be caused by inflammation at the injection site as I doubt I could've ruined my peak with just two days of 1 ml shots?

Normal from the inflammation.

Third set of shots done. I'm definitely not getting faster at this lol. Takes me an hour to an hour and a half to get everything done start to finish with clean up, massaging, etc. Hopefully it will all be worth it. :D Flexed measurement hasn't changed but then again I can't really flex fully right now. My unflexed measurement is up about a quarter inch but I know that is just from inflammation from trauma to the injection site.

Shots went well today and I didn't hit any nerves. Was harder to hit tris because my chest kept seizing up as I had just done a pretty intense chest workout prior to my shots. I just let it seize and just kept going with the shots because there was no way around it.

Natrol,

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your pics look great.

Sure, your delts overpower your bis. It's not the end of the world. You look great.

Just calm your tits and relax. You'll be fine. You'll get used to the routine and get more confidence. :p

Natrol,

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your pics look great.

Sure, your delts overpower your bis. It's not the end of the world. You look great.

Just calm your tits and relax. You'll be fine. You'll get used to the routine and get more confidence. :p

x2

Just make sure you keep to routine and you will be made up :)

4th set done. No issues, just takes a while. Onto the 5th set tonight. No measurement changes so far to report.

if you do the tris to I think you would notice increase in size sooner I wouldn't worry about over all size gain just doing the bis its more to add peak and change shape/add shape. why not do tris to, never big enough !!!!

if you do the tris to I think you would notice increase in size sooner I wouldn't worry about over all size gain just doing the bis its more to add peak and change shape/add shape. why not do tris to, never big enough !!!!

I am doing bis and tris.... Where in my log does it say I'm only doing bis lol?

5th set of shots done. Slight discomfort in my arms from soreness but nothing unbearable at all so far. Just have to train lighter on certain exercises. No measurement changes to report.

How did the injection go? Steadier hands now?

Just have to train lighter on certain exercises.

Don't be a pussy and use that as an excuse. That's where a lot of people screw up.

Ya jefe I'm getting better at the pokes for sure with steadier hands. Big A I still train as heavy as I can but certain exercises I had to back off 10-15 pounds, this is a virgin muscle for me never even shot gear there so they're Damn tender and I'm still going as heavy as I can.

Ya jefe I'm getting better at the pokes for sure with steadier hands. Big A I still train as heavy as I can but certain exercises I had to back off 10-15 pounds, this is a virgin muscle for me never even shot gear there so they're Damn tender and I'm still going as heavy as I can.

Did you get the 2" paint roller...Are you massaging multiple times throughout the day?!

Did you get the 2" paint roller...Are you massaging multiple times throughout the day?!

Ya I've been using it to massage the Injection sites every time I do my shots. I've only been massaging post injection followed by a few light sets bis tris to get blood flow to the sites

Will synthol flow through a 29g-30g slin pin or is a regular pin required?

Following. I've also never done arms shots but a buddy of mine swears by then after doing them for 2 weeks.

Will synthol flow through a 29g-30g slin pin or is a regular pin required?

Following. I've also never done arms shots but a buddy of mine swears by then after doing them for 2 weeks.

Syntherol is the only micro-refined SEO out there, so yes, it will flow through 30g.

I am doing bis and tris.... Where in my log does it say I'm only doing bis lol?

yeah I guess your right I have no idea why I thought you were only doing bis. lol.

are you getting knots or lumps after injections?

yes seo is able to go through a 29g only thing is they don't come in 1inch size atleast I never seen them. heating it up with a blow dry really helps it flow better not to hot but warm .

Soreness is starting to lessen each day. 6th set of shots done. No measurement changes to report.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131