over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natrol's syntherol log

Did 8th set of shots yesterday. Encountered my first issue. My shot in my inner left bi last night was more uncomfortable than normal and I noticed right after my shot there was a blue circle around where I shot. I am thinking I nicked a vein or something?

Anyways, this morning I have a pretty massive bruise in the injection site. The muscle is still soft and doesn't feel like it has a lump (I massaged the hell out of it). Should I just steer clear of the bruise and do my shots around it next time it's time to pin the middle area of the bis? Not sure how to proceed. Definitely don't want to aggravate this in any way or have an infection occur or something. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 20150222_125810.jpg
    20150222_125810.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Syntherol is the only micro-refined SEO out there, so yes, it will flow through 30g.

Exactly. Although it would be faster to use a normal syringe to backload the slin pins. Pushing syntherol through a slin pin is easy and smooth. I will use slin pins for all my future syntherol injections.

Natrol... yes stay away from the bruise and you will be fine (at least 1cm away from it).

Stick with the protocol and you will be fine...I have had more compliments on my biceps than ever since using Syntherol!

9th set of shots done. Had a squirter for my last shot of the night in my upper tri. Hoping it doesn't bruise. No measurement changes yet :banghead:

I noticed my bruise on my left bi which I posted above is white in the middle and slightly raised. Does this mean I have an abcess? Is this anything to be concerned about if I keep my shots clear of that bruise?

I hear synthol is very painful... Well at least that what rich piana says. Is this true?

Not in my experience.

When doing the 3cc's per day part, I would do a few light sets to get a pump and get the blood flowing. It was weird sensation of stiffness/swelling but I wouldn't really call it pain.

I don't know what Rich Piana was doing, but I followed BigA's protocol.

Done day 10. I may just be being impatient but I was hoping to have some sort of results by now. All I've got so far is some bruises, no measurement changes. Starting the 2 ml phase tomorrow. I definitely respect anybody who has made it through the entire protocol as this is definitely a large time investment and doing arm shots where you can hit nerves very easily SUCKS.

Last edited:
I didn't really see the results until hitting the 3 ml phase so hang in there, BTW my profile pic was when I joined the board pre-synthol....just haven't bothered to change it but trust me you WILL get results!

Day 12 done. No results to report. Starting to bruise more often during my shots. The doozy I posted in the photo above is pretty damn big and is looking rough right now.

damn, how many days are in the the protocol?

30 days to start and then maintenance.

Natrol are you on any gear?

Yes I am on 750 mg test e and 500 mg tren ace and 8 iu's of greys. My gains have been fine this off-season I don't eat like a pussy or anything or half ass the gym, I started this syntherol protocol around week 12 of my offseason which is 16 weeks long so I have already plateaued for the most part in my lean tissue gains. Gained about 30 pounds this off season. Was hoping to add another inch to my arm without having to make the scale go up anymore as I am content with my size and was planning on stepping on stage at around 210.

At this point, I can essentially attribute any gains on the measuring tape to syntherol because I don't plan on gaining any more weight, I just wanted to solidify my mass gains from the first 12 weeks in this last month before I transition into my pre-contest cut phase, and add an extra inch from fascia stretching with the syntherol. I have made no gains on the measuring tape since starting the syntherol protocol though and my arms are still sitting at the same size about 175 ml of oil later.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner