over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New App for Cheap Restaurant Food

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I was reading an article last week about a new app called Too Good To Go. They partner with restaurants and sell the previous day's leftovers at a big discount.

In my area it's mostly doughnut shops, bakeries, and pizza restaurants on it - but Tiff's Treats is also on there and we love Tiff's Treats. Today I got 12 cookies for $6 which is a great deal considering they normally go for $21/dozen.

I doubt you'll find health, clean bodybuilder food on the app, but if you're looking for a dessert or cheat meal you can likely find one for pretty cheap.

I was reading an article last week about a new app called Too Good To Go. They partner with restaurants and sell the previous day's leftovers at a big discount.

In my area it's mostly doughnut shops, bakeries, and pizza restaurants on it - but Tiff's Treats is also on there and we love Tiff's Treats. Today I got 12 cookies for $6 which is a great deal considering they normally go for $21/dozen.

I doubt you'll find health, clean bodybuilder food on the app, but if you're looking for a dessert or cheat meal you can likely find one for pretty cheap.
I just downloaded it and checked it out, no stores in my location yet but I’ll definitely be checking every Saturday before my cheat meal. Great find!

Love this - incredible concept both financially and for the environment.

I was actually talking to my brother about something related the other day. It annoys me to no end that restaurants/catered events are not allowed to donate leftover food to shelters - hell even most restaurants have a policy that doesn’t even allow their employees to take it home. It’s so fucking wasteful. We slightly overestimated the amount of food for my brother’s rehearsal dinner and at the end of the night I watched them just toss everything. We were staying at a hotel so we couldn’t even package it and put it in our fridge. Sad…

I was actually talking to my brother about something related the other day. It annoys me to no end that restaurants/catered events are not allowed to donate leftover food to shelters - hell even most restaurants have a policy that doesn’t even allow their employees to take it home. It’s so fucking wasteful. We slightly overestimated the amount of food for my brother’s rehearsal dinner and at the end of the night I watched them just toss everything. We were staying at a hotel so we couldn’t even package it and put it in our fridge. Sad…
They actually have a part of the app that shows you saved CO2, electricity costs, etc., that have come from your purchases.

Bumping this thread to let everyone know that in my area Snap Kitchen is now on Too Good To Go. They're a meal prep place - not geared towards bodybuilders but definitely more on the healthy side.

Today for $10 I got four meals with the following macros:
  • Country Breakfast Bowl - 480 calories / 34 protein / 18 carbs / 30 fat
  • Cheesy Tex-Mex Migas with Salsa Roja - 450 calories / 28 protein / 25 carbs / 26 fat
  • Cacio e Pepe with Rosemary Chicken - 490 calories / 38 protein / 45 carbs, 17 fat
  • Tex-Mex Breakfast Wrap with Homemade Salsa - 450 calories / 27 protein / 33 carbs / 22 fat

Good stuff, I recently deleted Uber Eats and DoorDash as I was just spending way too much money on those apps. And if I ordered something the wife and daughter would be pissed if I didn’t get them anything either. I was spending over a grand a month on those apps lol.
This may be a better alternative. Looks like there’s a few good stores in my area. I just won’t tell their dramatic asses that it’s leftovers

In North Vegas there's a pig farm that feeds their pigs the leftover food from buffets on the strip.

1000%. I cannot stand the idea of wasting food. Even to a fault... Had way too many Christmas cookies and terrible food because I couldn't bring myself to throw it out.

Very cool. Just downloaded it. This is very active in the UK. Loads of hits in my area.
Tried it. Every now and then you can find some real fine dishes prepared just a few hours earlier.
Got some amazing pasta salad with shrimps and true crabmeat (not some cheap ass surimi).

Related to this thread - if any of y'all live in areas that had bad weather that kept people indoors the last few days, go check your local grocery store today.

I always buy bulk packs of 93% ground beef and today my grocery store had them marked down to 50% off. There's always a discount for store members but this was the first time I've seen them marked down further. I got 4.6lbs. of 93% ground beef for $16.

Tried it. Every now and then you can find some real fine dishes prepared just a few hours earlier.
Got some amazing pasta salad with shrimps and true crabmeat (not some cheap ass surimi).
My brain is interested in whether or not Brits always use the “s” on the plural version of the word shrimp

👍

USA throws away enough food to feed a small country. It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful. This app is a step in the right direction.

Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods. Both sell ‘seconds’, cosmetically unacceptable but otherwise just fine. We have used them both but now we shop at out local farm stand so we no longer use them, pour our money back into our ‘neighbors’ pockets.

Great concept.

I absolutely abuse too good too go on my arm days lol need these long suckers to grow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131