over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New roadhouse

There actually are actually various point systems that are is used in entertainment writing right now which enforce diversity... legit had to take a course on it when I went back to university to finish a comm-tech degree. Here is an example of one:

This leads to self policing in the industry. I am actually surprised they haven't introduced her GF or had her seduce a chick as a plot gambit.

Perhaps the funniest fulfillment of this diversity requirements was in "Banshee" where they went full hog and made the tech sidekick a cross dressing Asian dude.

Honestly I think much of this is offensive to the groups being patronized. For example in various shows about EMS or PD they will often have lesbian characters who are depicted as way more focused on their love life and conflicts than on the actual job they are trying to do. Generally that is the farthest from the case in real life.
this makes me nauseous.. the fact you were forced to take a diversity course to graduate. Did they tell you that you had more privledge to be a CIS male or that you were an oppressor..

this makes me nauseous.. the fact you were forced to take a diversity course to graduate. Did they tell you that you had more privledge to be a CIS male or that you were an oppressor..

There were multiple courses and plenty of gems. Bizarre thing is those classes were most often taught by angry white women. All the ideology is about splitting people. Took one where all it did was talk about white exploitation of blacks in the city. I asked where I stood as an Asian/pacific islander. Teacher didn't miss a beat and told me I was whiter than white people and my privilege was part of the problem.

There were multiple courses and plenty of gems. Bizarre thing is those classes were most often taught by angry white women. All the ideology is about splitting people. Took one where all it did was talk about white exploitation of blacks in the city. I asked where I stood as an Asian/pacific islander. Teacher didn't miss a beat and told me I was whiter than white people and my privilege was part of the problem.
A white woman told and Asian man he was whiter than white people? Unbelievable. I’d have called her racist and toxic right there.

I'll say it - I liked it. Was I expecting to win any awards? Absolutely not. Was I very entertained? Hell ya!

A white woman told and Asian man he was whiter than white people? Unbelievable. I’d have called her racist and toxic right there.

Us Asians have been racist ever since Robert E. Lee chose to fight for the Confederacy.

Us Asians have been racist ever since Robert E. Lee chose to fight for the Confederacy.
You Asians are so racist … that you came here and built the railroad … opened up thousands of Chinese take outs and damnit you racist bastards opened up so many nail shops for white women to get their nails done… I mean you racist fuckers have opened up nails shop in every strip mall in America …

Jesus…. How dare you give us low cost egg foo young and shrimp fried rice… you mother fuckers… fuck you and your delicious orange sesame chicken

IMG_1203.jpeg

She was a bad mf’er in her day….

You Asians are so racist … that you came here and built the railroad … opened up thousands of Chinese take outs and damnit you racist bastards opened up so many nail shops for white women to get their nails done… I mean you racist fuckers have opened up nails shop in every strip mall in America …

Jesus…. How dare you give us low cost egg foo young and shrimp fried rice… you mother fuckers… fuck you and your delicious orange sesame chicken

Luv U longtime too, lol

Your post was pretty much the curriculum for our course on race in Baltimore. "Food deserts" are caused because Asians open convenience stores offering unhealthy foods which ruin people's health. When these stores leave the city it is because the owners are racist and think there is a theft problem.

We also spent a bunch of time learning how getting an ID was racist. I can't even repeat the logic chain we were all asked to rattle off, as it is incredibly offensive and condescending.

The good news is I think everyone is waking up to the absurdity of these arguments. My cousin was working as a Diversity Equity and Inclusion coordinator for a large company and wrote a social media post about how Asians should use their privilege to protect and mentor black women who are incapable of advocating for themselves. The sheer amount of rage directed back at my cousin (primarily by successful black women calling her out) sincerely warmed my heart ❤️

Are you surprised that a movie that looked mediocre at best turned out to be crap?

Remakes almost always suck, so why take a chance if you already know the original?

Jake is a good actor, but not for this kind of role.

I watched the original a few times for entertainment. it was never going to win and awards. I turn off far more movies then i watch all the way through. I expected the remake to not be as good as remakes seldom are for me. And Jake Gyllenhaal is pretty moderate actor at best. Needs to stick to being the second or third character, not the lead. I made it all the way through without a thought of turning it off. But doubt it will ever be turned on for elevator music.
Have you seen Prisoners or Nightcrawler?

There actually are actually various point systems that are is used in entertainment writing right now which enforce diversity... legit had to take a course on it when I went back to university to finish a comm-tech degree. Here is an example of one:

This leads to self policing in the industry. I am actually surprised they haven't introduced her GF or had her seduce a chick as a plot gambit.

Perhaps the funniest fulfillment of this diversity requirements was in "Banshee" where they went full hog and made the tech sidekick a cross dressing Asian dude.

Honestly I think much of this is offensive to the groups being patronized. For example in various shows about EMS or PD they will often have lesbian characters who are depicted as way more focused on their love life and conflicts than on the actual job they are trying to do. Generally that is the farthest from the case in real life.
You mean things like this are NOT resulting in blockbuster hits and record ticket sales????? lol
1711388301749.jpeg

To see how far we have fallen away from anything close to quality movies I direct you to the top films from 1993 and 1994:

I would argue these two years ALONE have more quality films than the entire last decade. Sad.

I was entertained. Not sure what anyone would be expecting of a remake of an original that itself had a pretty cheesy plot, but had enjoyable characters. A good old fashioned good guys against bad guys, with the good guys winning. They didn't try to educate me with a subplot including some stupid gay character or whatever, just good old fashioned butt-kicking.

I sure wish they would have included Jeff Healy playing in a band at the bar like the original. That would have been a good throw-back. Besides, I love his blues guitar.

No i haven't. The previews didn't really grab me at all. And i tend to find when the previews aren't interesting rarely is the movie interesting to me either.

Jarhead, end of watch, southpaw, brothers to name a few more…. Ambulance is a newer one that’s entertaining as hell.

This certainly wasn’t his best but the guy is a pretty damn accomplished actor

Prisoners is EXCELLENT. Terrance Howard is great in it as well

Jarhead, end of watch, southpaw, brothers to name a few more…. Ambulance is a newer one that’s entertaining as hell.

This certainly wasn’t his best but the guy is a pretty damn accomplished actor

Prisoners is EXCELLENT. Terrance Howard is great in it as well
I forgot Zodiac as well. Underrated movie as a whole.

Garbage. Some "classics" should just remain untouched.

Fuck if they ever do a Predator remake I will riot!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131