over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New roadhouse

Man I liked it. You can turn your brain off and just watch it as an entertainment flick.

I thought it was 18 times.
actually it was 19... they just made a new one where predator took off for a weekend at bernies....

Watching it now and I don't see why people think it's so horrible. It's not a very good movie but it's not horrible. The premise is the same as the original but I'm dont think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. Connors character I think he played it well.

Watching it now and I don't see why people think it's so horrible. It's not a very good movie but it's not horrible. The premise is the same as the original but I'm dont think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. Connors character I think he played it well.
It’s one of those movies you turn your brain off to. I go into every movie with low expectations and just want pure entertainment nowadays. Especially after Disney has fucked up with Star Wars movies and series multiple times now with the exception of Andor.

I agree. Just manufactured outrage. That's what the cool ppl do you know? lol

I liked how Jake played the role. I got distracted thinking about how thick Connors head looks now.

Ratings on IMDB…

New Road House: 6.2

Original: 6.7

Ratings on IMDB…

New Road House: 6.2

Original: 6.7
Original rating makes sense. New one shows how retarded most of this country is but I would bet my left nut it eventually settles in the low 5s…

I agree. Just manufactured outrage. That's what the cool ppl do you know? lol

I liked how Jake played the role. I got distracted thinking about how thick Connors head looks now.
Manufactured outrage? The movie was a fucking dumpster fire. Stop trying to qualify it with “well what did you expect?” What did I expect? Something much better considering it was directed by Liman, produced by Joel Silver and starring Gylenhall. Go look at their career credits and you’ll see why expectations were higher regardless of the fact it’s a remake.

I watched and lost an hour plus of my life I will never get back. Conner was horrible but damn the dude put on some serious weight.

Original rating makes sense. New one shows how retarded most of this country is but I would bet my left nut it eventually settles in the low 5s…
I can’t go off ratings of movies. Especially the rotten tomatoes ratings… If they’re highly rated 99% of the time I’m bored out of my mind watching them. If they score a 20-30 on rotten tomatoes I’m usually thinking it’s a great movie.

I don’t know what that says about me… Maybe I’m too dumb to understand the supposed great movies and need dumbed down versions? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Cage

I can’t go off ratings of movies. Especially the rotten tomatoes ratings… If they’re highly rated 99% of the time I’m bored out of my mind watching them. If they score a 20-30 on rotten tomatoes I’m usually thinking it’s a great movie.

I don’t know what that says about me… Maybe I’m too dumb to understand the supposed great movies and need dumbed down versions? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Cage
Just keep in mind it depends on the source and types of ratings. Critics ratings are shit because they’re precious douchebags. But I like IMDB because it’s the aggregate of the general public. Obviously not saying you should just be a follower but I do think when you have hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes it should give you at least an idea if the movie or show is worth watching. Lol I apply same logic to Yelp reviews for restaurants.

Just keep in mind it depends on the source and types of ratings. Critics ratings are shit because they’re precious douchebags. But I like IMDB because it’s the aggregate of the general public. Obviously not saying you should just be a follower but I do think when you have hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes it should give you at least an idea if the movie or show is worth watching. Lol I apply same logic to Yelp reviews for restaurants.
I am all over IMDB. It helps me get jobs when I want one . . . or not.

It used to be really really good when I got into the bizz. Now I barely recognize it. (I forget who bought it. Amazon?) And I just cancelled my Pro membership. So f’um.

Manufactured outrage? The movie was a fucking dumpster fire. Stop trying to qualify it with “well what did you expect?” What did I expect? Something much better considering it was directed by Liman, produced by Joel Silver and starring Gylenhall. Go look at their career credits and you’ll see why expectations were higher regardless of the fact it’s a remake.

I think you put those people on a higher pedestal than me. Swingers was 1996. So I expected what I got from him.

Can’t tell if you’re joking but they’ve remade Predator 17 times…

Pretty sure those are called sequels Slesh. I am talking about a remake of the "Predator".

honestly I could see hollywood remaking the original and race/gender swapping out Arnold's character....

Pretty sure those are called sequels Slesh. I am talking about a remake of the "Predator".

honestly I could see hollywood remaking the original and race/gender swapping out Arnold's character....

Correct - but to be fair this was more of a reboot than a remake…

It was... ok? Like Kinda fun to have on in the background while scrolling, but just couldn't get into it. Some fun moments I guess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131