over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili 11 days out

lol the jealousy is strong in this thread.

Jealousy?? LOL, the kid has NOT put his work in and it SHOWS. I would NEVER want that physique, he looks awful. For a bodybuilder, he looks ok, but he is imbalanced.

I am passionate about OLD SCHOOL bodybuilding, so that's where my response is coming from..

Jealousy?? LOL, the kid has NOT put his work in and it SHOWS. I would NEVER want that physique, he looks awful. For a bodybuilder, he looks ok, but he is imbalanced.

I am passionate about OLD SCHOOL bodybuilding, so that's where my response is coming from..

Who the hell are you to call ANYONE imbalanced? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR LEGS AT ROSS? WHERE? I CANT SEE THEM! :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

How can any1 even respond to this fool...the guy SCARED out of his fckn mind to post a leg or full body shot....tha guy who promises to get on stage in a certain time period and says he didn't bc his "rear delts were lacking" hahahahaha... Fckn clown... I swear to god I can't wait till u put ur money where ur mouth is so every1 can rip tha shit outta u... Go stand next to him on stage ross, we will see who looks bad... Everyone and there momma knows u haven't put leg pics up bc u are hav calves like a girl and and unbalanced bottom 1/2....yet u take shots at everyone else...he's DOING it and ur still makin excuses, bottom line...

Although I'm new here, from what I understand you're afraid to even post full body pictures on a forum, but you feel like you're in a position to knock a young guy who's busted his ass and worked his way to the top of the amateur circuit in a very short time?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

BTW have you guys ever held your breath when posing? Turns you red real quick.

In b4 omg he's about to die.

I really don't understand the health comments when the norm on this board is to run 2g+ of AAS like it's nothing.

I'm not a frequent poster here, but reading as much I can...regarding to your statements (now and before)...I can just say you have a severe ego problem...it's not good for your health be careful!

The Kid is a monster no doubt about it!!
I dont carewhat he takes or when he started taking it I have never seen anybody whos arms looked like that the whole area around the elbow is very swolen looking , it look like his tricep reach around to his forarm , on his right arm im not sure if thats acne scars or just a nasty injection site.

My first thought is synthol , and dont get me wrong its a great tool when used properly i'm seriously considering it for my chest but it looks like somthing is wrong their.

As for the acne , i see kid in highschool that arn't on anything with worse acne than he has so im not gonna say its all from AAS use

Dude is a freak for sure , I hope he gets its all worked out and steps on stage as a force to be reconed with

Idk what to think of this guy. But to say he doesnt work hard or doesnt look good is crazy.

If you're so determined to get somewhere you go as low as doing GFP, that's gotta be working hard isnt it? LOL

Here's a few more pics of his prep up until this point. He doesnt look nearly as "unhealthy" as everyone is saying. But I do agree something looks off with that pic that was originally posted.

Oh and if anyone here is holding back from doing any gay shit because of sponsorship, MuscleMeds will take you on in a heartbeat. I think its one of their requirements actually. lol

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

How can any1 even respond to this fool...the guy SCARED out of his fckn mind to post a leg or full body shot....tha guy who promises to get on stage in a certain time period and says he didn't bc his "rear delts were lacking" hahahahaha... Fckn clown... I swear to god I can't wait till u put ur money where ur mouth is so every1 can rip tha shit outta u... Go stand next to him on stage ross, we will see who looks bad... Everyone and there momma knows u haven't put leg pics up bc u are hav calves like a girl and and unbalanced bottom 1/2....yet u take shots at everyone else...he's DOING it and ur still makin excuses, bottom line...

WTF are you talking about?? I POSTED a leg pic!! OVER A YEAR AGO!! Then I was accused of "making myself semi-erect" before the pic LOL

I also have posted DOZENS of pics of myself over the years. The REASON why I haven't posted a full-body pic as of late, is because now that there is all of this HYPE and build-up, I wil make sure I look DAMN GOOD before I post a new pic. I mean cmon...look at the position I am in.

Let's not make this thread about me, Nick is a MONSTER, we can all agree on that.

Don't call me a "hater"..

This kid is the EPITOME of what is WRONG with modern bodybuilding; do enough gay for pay to buy 2 years worth of pharm-grade HGH, add some SLIN--BOOM!! PRO STATUS!!!

This kid has more imbalances than a broken bicycle, he is ALL TRICEPS. Nothing great about that physique but those arms, which don't even fit together on his body. His Quads are huge but his HAMS are non-existent. Look at the right forearm, looks like my grandma's..

Just keepin it real as always..

I dont think I saw the word monster anywhere in there :confused:

Don't call me a "hater"..

This kid is the EPITOME of what is WRONG with modern bodybuilding; do enough gay for pay to buy 2 years worth of pharm-grade HGH, add some SLIN--BOOM!! PRO STATUS!!!

This kid has more imbalances than a broken bicycle, he is ALL TRICEPS. Nothing great about that physique but those arms, which don't even fit together on his body. His Quads are huge but his HAMS are non-existent. Look at the right forearm, looks like my grandma's..

Just keepin it real as always..

For a man that preaches to others about believing in yourself your a little quick to put others down....

Your a sad individual....

There is so much hate in this thread it is unbelievable.

Anyone cough cough that thinks you can just use absurd amounts of GH and insulin and magically you wake two years later like this guy is fucking delusional. I have plenty of patients that take GH and insulin like it is going out of style and look nothing like this kid because they dont put the time in. This kid has definitely put his time and looks good.

As for the acne , i see kid in highschool that arn't on anything with worse acne than he has so im not gonna say its all from AAS use

I have worse scars across my back and chest from when i was a teenager. I had some of the worst acne most have ever seen. It was from playing hockey pretty much everyday and many times twice a day and having to put on sweaty equipment and where it for 2 hrs then have to put it back on before it dries and repeat.

:eek: the kid is fucking stacked!!

he reads his bible ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner