over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili 11 days out

For a man that preaches to others about believing in yourself your a little quick to put others down....

Your a sad individual....

I will be the VERY FIRST PERSON to put someone down for THE RIGHT REASONS...

GAY 4 PAY = MORAL CORRUPTION

MASSIVE DRUG ABUSE = MORAL CORRUPTION

ABUSIVE PERSONALITY = MORAL CORRUPTION

This guy used to live by me in NJ and we have some mutual friends. I will leave it there.

Sure he is a fucking MONSTER, but his look doesn't impress me and his CHARACTER impresses me even less. You can go on thinking that I am just a hater, but the reality is I am just PASSIONATE about living a good life.

Last edited:

This guy used to live by me in NJ and we have some mutual friends. I will leave it there.

Sure is a a fucking MONSTER, but his look doesn't impress me and his CHARACTER impresses me even less. You can go on thinking that I am just a hater, but the reality is I am just PASSIONATE about living a good life.

Ross love ya man but sometimes I want to smack you over the back of the head. His personal convictions are frankly none of your business bud.

Were looking at his physique, not his personality. You and I both know neither you nor me could ever obtain that level of physique. Im impressed by him.

Ross love ya man but sometimes I want to smack you over the back of the head. His personal convictions are frankly none of your business bud.

Were looking at his physique, not his personality. You and I both know neither you nor me could ever obtain that level of physique. Im impressed by him.

LOL I will just keep my mouth shut from now on :)

Love ya too bro! You are correct, I will NEVER look like that, I would never to what he did either to get there...ok enough..im done lol

Sure is a a fucking MONSTER, but his look doesn't impress me and his CHARACTER impresses me even less. You can go on thinking that I am just a hater, but the reality is I am just PASSIONATE about living a good life.

You are the most delusional and ridiculous character of them all Ross. Nick is actually DOING SHOWS, and GOING PLACES. You are just some jealous toolbag who WISHES you were as good as Nick. Reality is, you ARE a hater to anyone who doesnt follow your "rules and regulations" in bodybuilding. If they use HGH and SLIN, OMG THEY ARE THE ABOMINATION OF BODYBUILDING.

Fact is, no one gives nine hundred and ninety nine fucks about what you think or say Ross, you are the size of a maggot’s penis in the bodybuilding scene. In conclusion, Nick’s physique would absolutely trash yours on the street, the stage, the beach, ANYWHERE. He is BIGGER, FASTER, and STRONGER than you Ross, can you fathom such a thing Ross? Someone being BETTER than you? Can you stomach that?

You are the most delusional and ridiculous character of them all Ross. Nick is actually DOING SHOWS, and GOING PLACES. You are just some jealous toolbag who WISHES you were as good as Nick. Reality is, you ARE a hater to anyone who doesnt follow your "rules and regulations" in bodybuilding. If they use HGH and SLIN, OMG THEY ARE THE ABOMINATION OF BODYBUILDING.

Fact is, no one gives nine hundred and ninety nine fucks about what you think or say Ross, you are the size of a maggot’s penis in the bodybuilding scene. In conclusion, Nick’s physique would absolutely trash yours on the street, the stage, the beach, ANYWHERE. He is BIGGER, FASTER, and STRONGER than you Ross, can you fathom such a thing Ross? Someone being BETTER than you? Can you stomach that?

I OWN A SUPPLEMENT COMPANY: SUPREME SPORTS ENHANCEMENTS

My company makes way more money than Nick or any NPC level athlete...

My physique speaks for itself and I am EXTREMELY proud of the way I look. I am NOT an aspiring pro bodybuilder, I am just a guy who fell in love with the ART of BODYBUILDING over 12 years ago.

ASK ANY GIRL who's physique she prefers, mine or Nick's.;):lightbulb:

I know a few that would prefer Nicks... But then again there all fucked in the head... But then again so am I...

Im gonna go back to watching spongebob and eating my risotto, you guys stress me the fuck out lol

YES--if you use SLIN and HGH, you will DESTROY your chances of having a SERGE NUBRET type physique.:)

Ok I just gave Nick the "Ross bump" and he will easily get thousands of views as a result of my pots. You're welcome. ;)

When I see threads like this I always wonder, "Is there any body builder that that people could only say positive things about?" I don't mean that everyone has to agree or say the same exact thing, but damn these threads always go in this direction. I understand that bb'ing is purely subjective, but damn why all the hate and negativity?! This is BODY building, not personality building. Even if the guy is a douche bag then at least give him the respect as a body builder and move on... Like, "He's a monster, looks great, great future...." And enough with the drug topic already! News flash, they're always using drugs, and there's a really high possibility that they're all using the same shit. Some more and some less, but who gives a shit what or how much they use??? Everyone wants a sport on an even playing field and that's what pro bb'ing is(all politics aside)!

When I see threads like this I always wonder, "Is there any body builder that that people could only say positive things about?" I don't mean that everyone has to agree or say the same exact thing, but damn these threads always go in this direction. I understand that bb'ing is purely subjective, but damn why all the hate and negativity?! This is BODY building, not personality building. Even if the guy is a douche bag then at least give him the respect as a body builder and move on... Like, "He's a monster, looks great, great future...." And enough with the drug topic already! News flash, they're always using drugs, and there's a really high possibility that they're all using the same shit. Some more and some less, but who gives a shit what or how much they use??? Everyone wants a sport on an even playing field and that's what pro bb'ing is(all politics aside)!

tumblr_m5oom6W7hz1rs4ej4o1_500.jpg

Yeah, he's about as perfect as it gets, but I'm sure someone would say he looks like shit... Like for example Phil Heath is damn near perfect in my opinion, but I'm pretty sure you don't like his physique or say he's all arms. If that's not you that said that then I apologize.

Jealousy?? LOL, the kid has NOT put his work in and it SHOWS. I would NEVER want that physique, he looks awful. For a bodybuilder, he looks ok, but he is imbalanced.

I am passionate about OLD SCHOOL bodybuilding, so that's where my response is coming from..

LOL ok 4 years ago dude was like 135-140pounds at 6 feet(approximately), now he's pushing mid 250s with early 260s of contest weight(!). Sure he's all drugs, he just sits on his couch shooting oils and popping pills :banghead:
He may doesn't look that "healthy" but still unless you see his bloodwork you can't really know for sure - and at the end of the day his prepping to get his pro card.

Anyway he's a gifted guy, obviously responds quite well to training and drugs, hope he gets his pro card.

Sure he is a fucking MONSTER, but his look doesn't impress me and his CHARACTER impresses me even less. You can go on thinking that I am just a hater, but the reality is I am just PASSIONATE about living a good life.

Your morals don't necessarily mean that they're his too.
Also who cares what kind of character he is, only thing that matters is what package he brings on stage and how he compares with other top amateurs - that's it.
And at the end of the day who are you to judge him, who is he to judge you ?

Last edited:
The man looks great. We all know how much work it takes to make solid gains even with lots of gear.

Been running gear for 2 years and I'd love to have even half that size. Doubt iI ever will

You can go on thinking that I am just a hater, but the reality is I am just PASSIONATE about living a good life.

I frown upon the g4p etc, but you are a snake oil salesman. You have no place to talk about a moral high ground selling the garbage you do to kids.

I frown upon the g4p etc, but you are a snake oil salesman. You have no place to talk about a moral high ground selling the garbage you do to kids.

His Humanofort is good stuff. But most of your idols such as Gaspari and others sell creatine, protein, etc. Hell, even Dante does yet I'm sure you wouldn't call him a snake oil salesman. It's just the cool thing to pick on Ross, right?

Snake Oil? Humanofort? Standardized Bulgarian Tribulus, Standardized Russian Ecdysterone, patented ingredients in our MyoFUEL Pre/Intra-Workout product including PEPTOPRO protein and Con-CRET Creatine...these are great supplements!

He looks pretty damn freaky! So many haters. Those that talk about being healthy, and saying they wouldn't want to look like him....Get the fuck outta here! This is bodybuilding. If you want to be healthy, choose another sport. Most everyone here would trade bodies with this guy in a heart beat. Stop hating!

I like how people can't say or mention certain flaws without being labeled "a hater"

No one has thick skin these days..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner