advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP or TREN for true muscle mass? which works better?

I think Tren is still the best for lean mass growth. Correct me if i'm wrong.
U may not see it on the scale or mirror but u look harder.

NPP is great but I notice the gains goes off when u stop past 4 weeks.

Weird but for some reason I tend to gain allot of water from NPP. It always make me slightly bloated. Slightly more than Test P.

Actually thats to be expected. Water retention is a big time desired effect with muscles being 70% water afterall. Deca can be very bad for water over the muscle under the skin too. Nandrolone is nandrolone. Now npp is usually viewed as milder than deca in this regard but its going to occur to some extent for most guys. Besides unless you're competing a bit of water never hurt anyone. Of course I'm speaking as an ex-powerlifting who chased the bloat. Ah yes, big belly benching loved it, loved it.

I think Tren is still the best for lean mass growth. Correct me if i'm wrong.
U may not see it on the scale or mirror but u look harder.

NPP is great but I notice the gains goes off when u stop past 4 weeks.

You're not wrong per se. I mean everyone has to use what they and their body responds to. This isn't really a right or wrong equation.

Ok, so tren it is.
What would the bulking cycle look like, not including pct, for a moderately advanced bodybuilder, who is 33, 5'11, 230, 14% bodyfat, and 6 cycles under belt. Would you go higher test or higher tren?

For example:
weeks 1-6: 60 MG turinabol day
Weeks 1-16: 750 MG of Test Enan week
Weeks 1-16: 600 MG of Equipoise week
Weeks 1-16: 300 MG of Tren Enan week

Or Example 2:
Weeks 1-6: 60 MG of Turinabol day
Weeks 1-16: 250 Test Enan week
Weeks 1-16: 600 MG of Equipoise week.
Weeks 1-16: 400 MG of Tren week.

Remember the goal is bulking.

I look forward to your feedback.

I actually really like the first setup. Personally I'd consider going to tren ace over enanthate, keeping it to say weeks 6-14, and up the dose slightly to maybe 400-500mg/week (if you've used it at 300 or more per week already). Or if you can handle tren ace for longer go weeks 1-14. There are alot of options with the tren, but 750 test and 600 EQ with tren ace added in would be an ideal cycle for most bodybuilders here.

BEAST

I am leaning towards NPP since i am trying to add muscle mass and i want that large look. With tren i dont get that large look just ripped and after being on for a few weeks I feel like the tren starts cutting into my gains. From most of the user reviews with NPP there is not much bloat at all. Some even say they become more vascular on NPP.

Want to run 1g Test and 800-900mg NPP for 12 weeks.

I am leaning towards NPP since i am trying to add muscle mass and i want that large look. With tren i dont get that large look just ripped and after being on for a few weeks I feel like the tren starts cutting into my gains. From most of the user reviews with NPP there is not much bloat at all. Some even say they become more vascular on NPP.

Want to run 1g Test and 800-900mg NPP for 12 weeks.

Well its your thread and it seems you have your answer now going with npp. At those doses it'd be hard to imagine you not gaining well. Good Luck

Saps, You seem to know your stuff.

my goal is to get bigger, not too worried about strength but i do want as much mass as possible, when i say mass i mean just muscle mass not muscle and water. I realize i will have some water weight. diet is right on.

if you were doing a bulk would you use tren or Npp???

I am still open to making a change

Saps, You seem to know your stuff.

my goal is to get bigger, not too worried about strength but i do want as much mass as possible, when i say mass i mean just muscle mass not muscle and water. I realize i will have some water weight. diet is right on.

if you were doing a bulk would you use tren or Npp???

I am still open to making a change
Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah its kinda already been stated before in this thread here. You said you've tried tren before and based on your own words and your stated goals I think you ought to try npp [sounds like you haven't before]. There's a lot you can do to limit water puffiness like extra AI or adding masteron. Maybe that's the ticket for you; adding even just 300-400mg of mast might really make your test-npp run a dandy. Or as someone else asserted maybe run the npp first then the tren kinda like 6-8 weeks of one then the other. I also think someone even said why not both? Now myself personally I've never run both tren and nandy at the same time so I really cannot comment from experience on that protocol.

There are couple other things no one has said probably because we were all focused on npp vs tren but one is just using more test. If you've never run more than a G a week maybe its time for 1500mg. The other is adding GH into the mix. That nets you fat loss and muscle gain as long as your dose is high enough.

So just prami huh, no AI per se? Also you ever tried caber or you just prefer prami? I'm a caber guy myself but to each their own

I just started letro at .625mg (liquid dosing)per day, but only because I added test suspension to the cycle yesterday. I was planning on staying with this no test base cycle, but after just over 4 weeks I couldn't resist the urge to pry open one of my new vials of test suspension. Libido was strong even without the test, but those vials just seemed to be calling me every time I loaded my daily tren pin.

I have tried caber and it worked fine, but I read that it can damage heart valves, so I stopped using it. I ran prami a few times before and never had any issues with it other than very mild nausea the first day or two.

One thing that worries me about running NPP is that i have ran Deca befote and Was bloated even with a clean diet and an AI. I did not get much strength from deca and i do get tons from tren which is always nice. I assume deca and npp are the same in the gains and strength department.

How were your strength gains from test npp? How did they compare to test tren? I dont gain any scale weight from tren. Npp is a different story!

my gains were really good and steady, only did test/npp/winny for a month and saw 10 lb gain and it was very solid, prob more so due to the winny keepin me dry n harder. but i was impressed, also no joint pain, only reason i stopped is cuz i went to jail haha, tren i got alot of strength as well but was on for like 6 or 7 weeks. but ya just couldnt really put on actual weight on tren, i prob wasnt taking a high enough dose though, gonna be doin 525/week starting today!!! :headbang:

my gains were really good and steady, only did test/npp/winny for a month and saw 10 lb gain and it was very solid, prob more so due to the winny keepin me dry n harder. but i was impressed, also no joint pain, only reason i stopped is cuz i went to jail haha, tren i got alot of strength as well but was on for like 6 or 7 weeks. but ya just couldnt really put on actual weight on tren, i prob wasnt taking a high enough dose though, gonna be doin 525/week starting today!!! :headbang:

When i run tren it is no less than 600. How were the strength gains of tren compared. To npp?

So i have ran deca before and was not too impressed because of how soft i got. Now with NPP you said you were able to stay hard with the winny. I wont run winny but will run a AI. Were you able to keep those 10 lbs you gained? I think if i run an AI with NPP i will stay some what hard. Also HOW WERE THE STRENGTH GAINS ON NPP:). Were they close to tren????

Thanks bro!

So you are a fan of Tren while bulking. Have you ever used NPP?

I don't know why but NPP tend to bloat me a little.
Slightly more than Test Prop but less than Test E. Somewhere in the middle.

Didn't really like it but its good if u want that full look.

I don't know why but NPP tend to bloat me a little.
Slightly more than Test Prop but less than Test E. Somewhere in the middle.

Didn't really like it but its good if u want that full look.

How were your gains on NPP. what dose did you run and did you use an AI
I will run Npp at no less than 700mg a week

How were your gains on NPP. what dose did you run and did you use an AI
I will run Npp at no less than 700mg a week

I didn't have to use allot to get the bloat.
My cycles was 200g Test, 400g NPP & 400g EQ.

I took less TEST thinking it would be a good experiment & my goal was to lean out. I got pretty full but a little bloated around the stomach.

Hey why not use TREN???
Cut & mass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner