over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

I dont know anything about the comics, but based off the movies, how could this even be a battle??
In the first superman, he flies around the earth so fast it turns back time...in superman returns he gets shot in the eye, and his eyeball destroyed the bullet on impact. He catches a falling plane!!
As much as I like the new Batmans, he's just a rich man trained in some Tibetan or something fight style.
Superman would destroy him, unless the batsuit is impregnated with kryptonite?

You're right. I couldn't care less about either of these characters, but according to tradition (movies, comics), SM is so much more powerful than BM, in every conceivable way, that it couldn't even be called a fight.

Batman is just a normal guy with some fighting skills and a bit of technology, while SM is like a demi-god guy who basically can't be hurt by anything on this Earth, has the strength of a million men (I wonder how many men it would take to hold up a giant plane or skyscraper?), can fly in outer space at the speed of light, has x-ray vision, and shoots laser beams out of his eyes.

In comparison, Batman is a normal guy with fighting skills and some technology. That's it.

Obviously, this move isn't following tradition. It can't be or it wouldn't be a fight. If they are following tradition, then it just seems silly.

You're right. I couldn't care less about either of these characters, but according to tradition (movies, comics), SM is so much more powerful than BM, in every conceivable way, that it couldn't even be called a fight.

Batman is just a normal guy with some fighting skills and a bit of technology, while SM is like a demi-god guy who basically can't be hurt by anything on this Earth, has the strength of a million men (I wonder how many men it would take to hold up a giant plane or skyscraper?), can fly in outer space at the speed of light, has x-ray vision, and shoots laser beams out of his eyes.

In comparison, Batman is a normal guy with fighting skills and some technology. That's it.

Obviously, this move isn't following tradition. It can't be or it wouldn't be a fight. If they are following tradition, then it just seems silly.

a bit of kryptonite goes a long way!

Sorry but this post about Batman and Superman is VERY wrong. I'm about to go partial nerd right now, please don't make me go full scale nerd as I then begin to question how I'm able to get laid......

For "tradition", read "The Dark Knight Returns", which is what this movie is taking it's cue from, where Batman beats Superman. There have been lots of times in the comics where Batman is on par with Superman, because Batman is *always* the smartest guy in the room, and knows how to win no matter how far overpowered he is by his opponent.

Now while I am personally a bigger Superman fan than I am of Batman, Batman is far smarter than Supes, in fact, many say that he's one of the smartest men on the planet, not just related to his detective skills, but with IQ overall. Superman, while being extremely powerful, can be beaten. It's already been proven several times in the comics.

Also, Batman isn't just a "normal guy" with some fighting skills and technology on his side...he's far more than that, and to say he is, that is vastly underestimating Batman.

:star-:ars

Sorry but this post about Batman and Superman is VERY wrong. I'm about to go partial nerd right now, please don't make me go full scale nerd as I then begin to question how I'm able to get laid......

For "tradition", read "The Dark Knight Returns", which is what this movie is taking it's cue from, where Batman beats Superman. There have been lots of times in the comics where Batman is on par with Superman, because Batman is *always* the smartest guy in the room, and knows how to win no matter how far overpowered he is by his opponent.

Now while I am personally a bigger Superman fan than I am of Batman, Batman is far smarter than Supes, in fact, many say that he's one of the smartest men on the planet, not just related to his detective skills, but with IQ overall. Superman, while being extremely powerful, can be beaten. It's already been proven several times in the comics.

Also, Batman isn't just a "normal guy" with some fighting skills and technology on his side...he's far more than that, and to say he is, that is vastly underestimating Batman.

your wasting nerd knowledge on them...

I am still right. Anyone who can reverse the rotation of the earth and turn back time--which SM can also do (remember when he made Lois Lane come back to life by doing this, LOL?) can simply go back in time, kill him while still in the womb, and be done with it. BM could not stop this.

If SM is using using his full powers, which are beyond ridiculous--god-like, actually--he could never be beaten by BM.

Of course, just like some movie directors write stupid parts in a film to make things happen that would never actually happen in real life, so it is with your viewpoint. Superman could throw the fucking earth into the sun and still live in outer space, without any need of air. So, SM wins every time--unless someone is just doing silly writing to make a god to lose to a man.

In other words, if one was simply trying to annihilate the other as the #1 priority, there is no way BM could ever prevail.

If using the movies as a reference point for his abilities, SM could wipe him out in so many ways, easily, without BM having any way to stop him. No fight. Your nerd knowledge has been defeated. :)

Last edited:
:banghead:

I'm also looking forward to this cause, quite frankly, I'm a sucker for superhero movies. But I still have my reservations on how much real "conflict" will be between the two protagonists. "...do you bleed? You will." The trailor makes it seem cool and that they're at odds, but no one knows the context those words were used or even if they're really in the same statement. Guess I'm just a cynical prick, but I've learned to not invest much in trailers, especially once you're able to compare what they show to the actual movie.

....still excited to watch it though. :cool:

I am looking forward to seeing this with my little boy. There's nothing like seeing the starry eyed look on his face just like I had when I was a kid watching super hero movies. Isn't that the best?

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y"]Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Just saw this yesterday, along with the preview for Suicide Squad. Next year is going to be crazy for comic book fans/movies.

BvS, Suicide Squad, X-Men Apocalypse....damn, I know I'm missing something, but it's early and these are the 3 that I am counting down to!

It's also being set in motion for a Green Lantern Corp movie. My brother and I are hoping earth stays 100% out of this movie and they actually introduce the color spectrum of the rings, that would be awesome!

Just saw this yesterday, along with the preview for Suicide Squad. Next year is going to be crazy for comic book fans/movies.

BvS, Suicide Squad, X-Men Apocalypse....damn, I know I'm missing something, but it's early and these are the 3 that I am counting down to!

It's also being set in motion for a Green Lantern Corp movie. My brother and I are hoping earth stays 100% out of this movie and they actually introduce the color spectrum of the rings, that would be awesome!

Deadpool.

I really don't see how they make batman an actual worthy adversary for superman. Drives me crazy that it's even a thing. Movie looks to be done well, definitely not into affleck being batman though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great times for us comic fans!!! Kinda off topic but notice all of us are huge comic fans. I've great convos about comics and the like with a lot of huge dudes...:headbang::headbang:

World War Hulk
Avengers Civil war
X men Apocalypse
Infinity Wars

Marvel is kicking ass I the movie dept.

Michael Keaton is still my favorite Batman...Never liked Bale.....

I feel like Keaton was the best Batman of the originals. I'd say Bale is best - but could do without the weird slur voice he gets when trying to be dark.

I'll see this movie but more so for superman than batman. Every time I see Affleck I think romantic comedy, the end of the world, or daredevil - which was terrible.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear