over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

Just saw this yesterday, along with the preview for Suicide Squad. Next year is going to be crazy for comic book fans/movies.

BvS, Suicide Squad, X-Men Apocalypse....damn, I know I'm missing something, but it's early and these are the 3 that I am counting down to!

It's also being set in motion for a Green Lantern Corp movie. My brother and I are hoping earth stays 100% out of this movie and they actually introduce the color spectrum of the rings, that would be awesome!

You said you saw this already? I only found it online today:

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer (2016) - Jared Leto, Will Smith Movie HD

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04"]Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer (2016) - Jared Leto, Will Smith Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

I used to love the new adventures of Superman when I was a kid but not a huge fan of the movies... all a bit ghey. I love Batman though. The Dark Knight series is one of my favs ever. The trailor to this looks amazing... can't wait to see. Suicide squad looks great too.

You said you saw this already? I only found it online today:

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer (2016) - Jared Leto, Will Smith Movie HD

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer (2016) - Jared Leto, Will Smith Movie HD - YouTube

This was the official release. Someone recorded it at comic con and released it, and WB was unable to get it off of all of the sites so they officially released it. I lost respect for them, because instead of making it "Yeah we're giving you fans the show!" it was more of them being crybabies saying how they were forced to release the HD version due to not being able to get the recorded version off the net.

Just my take on it.

World War Hulk
Avengers Civil war
X men Apocalypse
Infinity Wars

Marvel is kicking ass I the movie dept.

Havent heard anything about World War Hulk. hmm...

I did see a preview for X men Apocalypse, it was one of the pre production, just random clips that they've filmed so far, maybe 2-3 minutes long. I'll hold my judgement until after post production. What I saw, honestly was a bit disappointing for me. But I'll shut up about that now until more work gets done on it.

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Plan 9 from Bell Labs

No. Nine

Trailer looks promising
I believe in Zack Snyder skills
300 and Watchman were great

I did see a preview for X men Apocalypse, it was one of the pre production, just random clips that they've filmed so far, maybe 2-3 minutes long. I'll hold my judgement until after post production. What I saw, honestly was a bit disappointing for me. But I'll shut up about that now until more work gets done on it.

Everything that studio does is below par, and so is everything that Brian Singer does. It's funny they call 'em Brian the @$$-raping clown. It would be nice if another studio picks up X-men after this stunt. X-men used to be the flagship of the whole Marvel Franchise, ever since it pulled Marvel out of bankruptcy and made it the top comic company.

Deadpool will be awesome, can't wait for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTfd6tISfw"]Deadpool Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Ryan Reynolds Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvg0LwWeTU"]How Deadpool Spent Halloween - YouTube[/ame]

Looks sick, but I also will miss Bale as Batty

Theres a rumor that theres now two batmans. One is bale and the other is aflek. They did this in the comics too. They are saying bale is secretly in suicide squad. And then all the characters from both movies and more eventually come together in future movies. Also this joker is formerly robin, who turned bad. If u view a closeup of the jokers suit you can see the robin r on it. Google it if you wanna read more its out there.

Last edited:
Theres a rumor that theres now two batmans. One is bale and the other is aflek. They did this in the comics too. They are saying bale is secretly in suicide squad. And then all the characters from both movies and more eventually come together in future movies. Also this joker is formerly robin, who turned bad. If u view a closeup of the jokers suit you can see the robin r on it. Google it if you wanna read more its out there.

Hm, I didn't hear this rumor, I'll have to check it out and see what I can find.

It would have been pretty bad ass to have Bale's dark knight in this instead of the Aflek version. From what I read he wouldn't do another one without Christopher Nolan, and obviously he's moved on.

However, this movie still looks pretty awesome. I read that Aflek is writing/directing a new trilogy of batman films after these, starring himself of course.

Christian Bale is 10x the actor....

Christian Bale is 10x the actor that Ben Aflec is. I haven't liked him in one movie since he and Matt Damon did that first movie together...with Robin Williams...

K1, you are a good dude...but Michael Keaton? Hahaha....he sucks! :D

I am afraid to watch the movie because it will piss me off. Thank heavens Jennifer Lopez is not in it. :)

World War Hulk
Avengers Civil war
X men Apocalypse
Infinity Wars

Marvel is kicking ass I the movie dept.

Captain America: Civil War Official Trailer #1

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTybqcX-Yo"]Captain America: Civil War Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

I like the first trailer better(seemed more dark and disturbing) that newer trailer is kinda kid-friendly looking.

Sadly, it is pg-13. I was hoping they'd push the limits and go with a R rating but they decided to keep it in the pg 13 area...

@trenblown, yeah you're right, I should have put up a spoiler warning with all the stuff they did show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131