over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: who are you dating?

Latest one was a freak. Down for anything sexually. But man what fuckshow. Had to bounce. Can't give a woman the self esteem to feel like they deserve a decent man. She was close to my age. Now I have some young hotty that won't leave me alone. I keep telling her you are so young. I'm old enough o be your father. I am unsure what to do about her. I have not done anything more than be a good friend to her. Anyway yep I am 45 and a lot women are just well not balanced that or my picker is broken bcuz I seem to pick all ones that jacked in some way.

My friend is 49 divorced with two adopted kids dating a nutty 28 year old Ukrainian chick. He's so addicted to the nookie cookie words can't explain. If they fight he gets lcs (lonely cock syndrome) in two days. Lol. Whipped!!!

Latest one was a freak. Down for anything sexually. But man what fuckshow. Had to bounce. Can't give a woman the self esteem to feel like they deserve a decent man. She was close to my age. Now I have some young hotty that won't leave me alone. I keep telling her you are so young. I'm old enough o be your father. I am unsure what to do about her. I have not done anything more than be a good friend to her. Anyway yep I am 45 and a lot women are just well not balanced that or my picker is broken bcuz I seem to pick all ones that jacked in some way.

Dating a 38 year old Milf with 2 kids. Down for anything. Im only 28 she a great women treats me great and does the world for me. She fucks my brains out and sometimes i gotta turn down sex or increase my Test to get at her level. But overall she a good women and im "NOT" afarid to say I love her. Just sucks cause When im at the gym I want to fuck the nicest looking ass there....:banghead::banghead:

Dating a 38 year old Milf with 2 kids. Down for anything. Im only 28 she a great women treats me great and does the world for me. She fucks my brains out and sometimes i gotta turn down sex or increase my Test to get at her level. But overall she a good women and im "NOT" afarid to say I love her. Just sucks cause When im at the gym I want to fuck the nicest looking ass there....:banghead::banghead:

Hey bro, I'll be 47 this year and Im the same way. Some things will never change. Just how most of us guys are.

Right hand... doesn't complain. Helps me everyday. Drives me, literally. perfect fit for my little cock, I can cum inside without worrying about getting someone pregnant, STD free, don't even use condoms....
So now to find a woman who fits this bill of goods.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thats just part of being a man. Its in our genetics. We will always want to spread our seed to a young round ass. And the pants and shorts are there fault. Who ever thought yoga would give us round ass everywhere.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

And whats werid is my girl the 38 year old i can't see myself leaving her I guess I love her thought I rarely show it and she puts up with my 28 year old shit... I have a few 20 year olds dying to set on my face but fuck im paranoid like I mite get caught up. I miss stickin my cock in nice young mouths and asses. My girl friend is hot tho fuckin dime and she a former marine

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And whats werid is my girl the 38 year old i can't see myself leaving her I guess I love her thought I rarely show it and she puts up with my 28 year old shit... I have a few 20 year olds dying to set on my face but fuck im paranoid like I mite get caught up. I miss stickin my cock in nice young mouths and asses. My girl friend is hot tho fuckin dime and she a former marine

wow....you are a douch nozzle....

:cool:

wow....you are a douch nozzle....

:cool:
Lol some of my post was sarcasm but my situation isn't bad to be honest... Just big boy desicions I'm gonna have to make soon you know

What does she do for work?

When I met her, she was involved in fashion; runway shows, etc. That was a fun but very weird few years. I had a lot of experiences I'd never have had with anyone else. Good and bad.

During that time, she finished her Master degree and is an Agro-biologist now. Completely out of the fashion industry and loving it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear