over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Stories

I still have a few amps of parabolin from France and Syntex Anadrol from Spain I picked up back in the early 90's. I remember I paid like $26 for 100 tabs of the Drol I picked up in Andorra.

I still have a few amps of parabolin from France and Syntex Anadrol from Spain I picked up back in the early 90's. I remember I paid like $26 for 100 tabs of the Drol I picked up in Andorra.

Your drugs are older than my gf :D How many adrol do you have? It's only 20 years past their sell by date I will buy them :eek::D I think you should take a few just to see.

Last edited:
Jay Cutler is around 5ft10 or so,I've met him and if was 5'3 I'd only be about 5'7 lol...

THE REAPER

Ya he 5 10 I have pic myself standing next him and bout same height or little taller than him.

Yeah Upjohn Cyp, Syntex Anadrol. What was that Winny water based jug with the horses head on it? Just remember that burned like a mother when injected. Sten amps from Mexico by the caseload. Redi-Ject harpoons. :D

I also remember reusing pins over and over and over. For me, pins were tougher to come by, than gear!!

Last edited:
I forgot about those big jugs of winni, came in 10,20,30 and 50ml from upjohn.10ML Test cyp upjohn /steris $22 and in boxes of 12 aaah. We would go on " training vacations" in Europe and other countries to stockpile and learn anything we could about training. Could be some good stories on here but kinda hard to put the best ones up for legal reasons haha

Last edited:
Negma was quite popular.. Back in the 80s muscular development used to have heavy coverage of the nabba/wabba shows in Europe,, many big names back then would compete in that org instead of the Ifbb .. Joe meeko, larry Bernstein, victor Terra jeff King , John brown.. The list goes on but many today don't know them because the IFBB is so dominant.. But according to some of the competitors one of the reasons to go over there was the availability to obtain Negma parabolan easily and bring it back to the states.. That's how well thought of the compound was..

I remember every one of those names and have many of them on old VHS tapes of NABBA shows.
Awesome standard of BBer in that era.

Haha
This is aweome.
My first cycle was Ciba dbol for $25 for 100 tabs.
Pyramid up 1 for a week, 2 for a week, up to 5 and then pyramid down.
2nd cycle was Sintex anadrol, 50mgs a day for 100 days.
I would go to tiajuana pharmacys.
Sustanon preloads with 18 gauge needles. Ouch!

Also, who remembers Revorvit B ??? The liquid dbol that tasted like SHIT, but go your jacked.
I wish I could make that formula again.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that you could still by steroids in person from your local connect. The internet dealings were just in their infancy, and those dealings were often cash-in-mail. People were considerably more reliable and less likely to rip you off.

revorvit B.....yup tasted terrible but worked so good. Had nicotine in it to absorb it so you would jones after a cycle of it. lol

Haha
This is aweome.
My first cycle was Ciba dbol for $25 for 100 tabs.
Pyramid up 1 for a week, 2 for a week, up to 5 and then pyramid down.
Also, who remembers Revorvit B ??? The liquid dbol that tasted like SHIT, but go your jacked.
I wish I could make that formula again.

That is funny because that is the exact same way I was told to pyramid the Ciba dbol. Those little magic blue pills.

I too remember reforvit B and both injected and took orally. I think orally it was more effective. I liked using it an hour before hitting the gym.

Let's not forget that you could still by steroids in person from your local connect. The internet dealings were just in their infancy, and those dealings were often cash-in-mail. People were considerably more reliable and less likely to rip you off.

Yeah, most of us bought it in person from a guy in town. I remember meeting a guy at Mcdonalds and he would hand the goods over in a hollowed out book.

I remember the first time I saw Nassar training in my gym. He didn't look human. He looked like a gorilla. 🦍
He ended up getting kicked out eventually for telling someone he was going to rip off their head and shit💩 down their neck. Hahaha 😂

I'm sure nobody knows him but a guy named Phil Williams was the first that impressed me. Never really heard what happened to him just faded away but huge guy.

Last edited:
Ya he 5 10 I have pic myself standing next him and bout same height or little taller than him.

I say he 5 9 1/2. I met a bunch of guys but nobody stood out above the rest . Jay and Evan are super cool. Old school stories to me are pre 1990s. Only thing I could think of was dumb was college buddies I knew who get fina pellets crush them up and just boil in distilled water strain , add rubbing alcoholand inject it because they were to dumb to look up what a fina kit was. That and them being too cheap to buy syringes so they reuse the samebdull syringe every week and clean it with Clorox bleach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-20-22-24-32_1_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-20-22-24-32_1_1_1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 249
Your drugs are older than my gf :D How many adrol do you have? It's only 20 years past their sell by date I will buy them :eek::D I think you should take a few just to see.

Yes I have taken them occasionally(Anadrol), still good. they don't go bad, just lose some potency. 50 mgs of real Syntex Anadrol from 25 years ago is better than any new underground. At my age (50) I don't take much drol anymore.

I remember my first cycle (Anavar footballs 2.5mgs), 1986, the only way back then was knowing the guy in the gym. You went in his car and under his seat he had a case of Anavar and a case of Deca (2mgs vials). Then a couple years later, we would get a pharmacy script book and write scripts for Searle Anavar and go to the pharmacy to fill it. Of course this was pre-1991, which was a change of the Steroid game. After 1991, everything was bunk. Real hard to get good stuff.

canthaxanthin tanning pills and nolotil considered old school yet?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131