over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Stories

The tanning pills! LOL
Didn't Cory Everson have a line of tanning pills canthaxanthin. LOL!
They actually worked a little.
More orange than tan.
Especially the palms of your hands

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you were from the 80's, you know every last one of those guys. We didn't even compete in the NPC early 80's, it was AAU. My first contest and overall win was 1986 AAU Mr. Wyoming Valley.

Pesty are you from NEPA? I grew up there but left when I went off to college.

Yeah, most of us bought it in person from a guy in town. I remember meeting a guy at Mcdonalds and he would hand the goods over in a hollowed out book.

I did a ‘pick-up’ for a bodybuilder at Golds Gym in Santa Monica, after they
relocated from Pacific Ave. in Venice Beach location.

I had been training there for over a week. This was prior to the Mr. America
contest that was being held in Santa Monica that year, 1977. Dave Johns
won. He was massive. Anyway . . . they, he, must have gotten tired of me
hanging out, asking questions. Figured it would give me something to do,
get me out of their hair.

It was easy peasy. Stand outside; wait for a guy in a certain type of car (hard
to miss) to drive up, go out and ask for the package. And this was for a bodybuilder
who was well known for his super extreme dosages, even by today’s standards.

My old school story is injecting 10ml of gear with a 18g needle and a 10cc syringe.

That was late 90s. Crecibol was the "equipoise" that was available to me at the time in Mexico. It was 20mg per CC. I remember reading in Dan Duchaine's book that 10cc injection were common with european bodybuilders. So I did the same...

There was always fever like symptoms the day after each of those big injections. But I was young and HUNGRY... Did not mind too much at the time..

Very good strenght gains I remember... combining with some test...

to miss) to drive up, go out and ask for the package. And this was for a bodybuilder

1977 LOL that's when I was born. I guess I really dont have any old school stories then.😂

Ha. I was just a 7 year old playin cowboys and Indians, or doctor with the neighbor girl!

One of the biggest gear wholesalers of all time has gone on to become one of the biggest figures in fitness. He used to hit all of the shows and was a great person to do business with. Always honest and kept his word. The amount of gear that would trade hands at shows was unreal.

Ha. I was just a 7 year old playin cowboys and Indians, or doctor with the neighbor girl!

I was only 5 at the time - but it sounds like you and I had similar childhoods :D

The 70's was a great time to be a kid - I can remember leaving the house on my bike as early as I could and not coming home until the street lights came on. We did some really dumb shit looking back - but it was fun as hell at the time!

I was only 5 at the time - but it sounds like you and I had similar childhoods :D

The 70's was a great time to be a kid - I can remember leaving the house on my bike as early as I could and not coming home until the street lights came on. We did some really dumb shit looking back - but it was fun as hell at the time!

Yes, I was just like you. Always on my bike. Crawling through sewer pipes and having roman candle wars!

this was actually only in 2001 but I will tell the story anyway. It was my first cycle and we ordered omnadrens and they were awesome. My friends girlfriend got mad at him and took them out of the drawer and stepped on them. It was like she was stepping on diamonds, They weren't even mine and I wanted to cry.

I could honestly fill this thread with about 15 pages of posts. Im not kidding. Probably would not make me very popular with the guys who are still out there and around...especially with how much people love to cut and paste.

I could honestly fill this thread with about 15 pages of posts. Im not kidding. Probably would not make me very popular with the guys who are still out there and around...especially with how much people love to cut and paste.

I'm sure you can share some of them :D

Just a few would be great! Keep it anonymous [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Oh go ahead and post a few they'll get over it.

Thread like this make me feel young so thank you everyone for the ego boost.

My first cycle of gear was from axio labs in 2010

revorvit B.....yup tasted terrible but worked so good. Had nicotine in it to absorb it so you would jones after a cycle of it. lol

I used a lot of it way back. Usually was under dosed too. I think you meant nicotinamide, a form of niacin. That's part of the "B" in the formula.

Funny you would have a Dave Johns story.. He was legendary at Turners gym in regards to storys.. He always had some girl on the hook to bring him food.. He lived in the gym and Turner would come in and make him clean and or sell memberships to earn his keep.. He gassed up the place something fierce.. He would be eating cheeseburgers, fries and a milk shake while training.. Or a dozen hard boiled eggs .. He was also legendary , as you said, about his supplement consumption.. Lots of Orals ...

Funny you would have a Dave Johns story.. He was legendary at Turners gym in regards to storys.. He always had some girl on the hook to bring him food.. He lived in the gym and Turner would come in and make him clean and or sell memberships to earn his keep.. He gassed up the place something fierce.. He would be eating cheeseburgers, fries and a milk shake while training.. Or a dozen hard boiled eggs .. He was also legendary , as you said, about his supplement consumption.. Lots of Orals ...

Sorry to all if I gave the impression that the unnamed bodybuilder
was Dave Johns (RIP). It was not him. My apologies for any confusion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131