over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine Gyno??

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I'm currently working with two clients/friends who are using Ostarine (different brands,,,same dosage) that are experiencing some gyno like symptoms. Itchy,,puffy,,painful nips. I know in theory OSTARINE shouldn't cause gyno. Anyone else with issue??

I got gyno from Ostarine, it can absolutely cause gyno. It tricks the body into thinking there is excess testosterone and that causes the body to up estrogen.

Used AAS for years with no gyno, was off everything for 3 years and got gyno running ostarine. They better get on top of that shit quickly, I had to get surgery.

Ostatrine can and will raise testosterone and estrogen levsls so gyno is a possibility.

Growman why did you have to get surgery? Surely it wasn't that bad. Did you try tamoxifen?

Ostatrine can and will raise testosterone and estrogen levsls so gyno is a possibility.

Growman why did you have to get surgery? Surely it wasn't that bad. Did you try tamoxifen?

Oh brother believe me i tried everything. Because I did not think it could cause gyno I did not have a serm on hand, and this was before I was a PM member so once i knew i needed a serm i did not have a solid source.

I did get gyno once prior to that from AAS, but cured it with letro. The time with the ostarine I was a little over weight, I was just getting back in shape, so the excess fat does not help. Then I kept getting weak letro, bc I did not have any good sponsors as I was not a member here yet. It would shrink a little then come back, i tried everything for 6 months then just gave up. I didnt catch it early enough either...

Honestly that whole experience made me join here to become more educated.

Nope, never had a problem. Used it exclusively for 18 months with no issues, 4-6 wks on, 4-6 wks off. For me it was a fantastic alternative to AAS. I'd say it was about equivalent to taking 30mg of D-bols. I took a moderate level...3 pills a day, which I think was 30 mg or less. Can't remember.

Nope, never had a problem. Used it exclusively for 18 months with no issues, 4-6 wks on, 4-6 wks off. For me it was a fantastic alternative to AAS. I'd say it was about equivalent to taking 30mg of D-bols. I took a moderate level...3 pills a day, which I think was 30 mg or less. Can't remember.

yeah i am definitely in the minority, i think most people use it without any issue as far as gyno is concerned. Im also pretty sure that if i was lean I would not have gotten the gyno... I should probably try it again now.

When I first researched it there was nothing said about gyno. Once I started to get it i researched a little deeper and learned that it is possible.

It def gave me gyno symptoms as well. I stay away from pretty much all peptides and research chems like this.

My friend ran osterine s4 and lgd with mk677. No issues. Clomid was included 3x week at 50mg

My friend ran osterine s4 and lgd with mk677. No issues. Clomid was included 3x week at 50mg

I might give it a run again but ill have Nolva or Aromasin on hand. I come completely off for 7-8 months so I like using peptides or stuff like this.

I'm currently getting some Gyno issues from Ostarine now, also using LGD-4033 and MK-677. Had to up my adex.

I'm currently getting some Gyno issues from Ostarine now, also using LGD-4033 and MK-677. Had to up my adex.

How are your results so far? How long have you been running them? Thanks

How are your results so far? How long have you been running them? Thanks

I've been running Ostarine and MK-4033 for 6 weeks now and I can say I honestly love it. I feel fuller leaner and much tighter, overall I think it's been a great addition to my AAS stack. Here is what I've done;
MK-677 @12.5mg before bed (week 3)
Ostarine @30mg daily split
LGD-4033 @10mg daily split
The sensitive nipples came out of no where this week and are really getting frustrating so I think I'll add a touch of letro. My run is going to be 8 weeks.

I've been running Ostarine and MK-4033 for 6 weeks now and I can say I honestly love it. I feel fuller leaner and much tighter, overall I think it's been a great addition to my AAS stack. Here is what I've done;
MK-677 @12.5mg before bed (week 3)
Ostarine @30mg daily split
LGD-4033 @10mg daily split
The sensitive nipples came out of no where this week and are really getting frustrating so I think I'll add a touch of letro. My run is going to be 8 weeks.

What AAS are you running? The gyno may even be from that. I don't like letro for gyno control. I much prefer tamoxifen and exemestane. Run both till the gyno has gone then continue with exemestane only. Letro will work too though but could/should come with more side effects.

I should be starting MK-677 soon... excited :)

What AAS are you running? The gyno may even be from that. I don't like letro for gyno control. I much prefer tamoxifen and exemestane. Run both till the gyno has gone then continue with exemestane only. Letro will work too though but could/should come with more side effects.

I should be starting MK-677 soon... excited :)

Agreed, it was between Letro and tamoxifen that I was going to add, I've always had quick results with tamoxifen, just thought of letro in this case as I would like to experiment a bit more with how I respond to it in a situation like this.
For AAS I'm running test cyp, NPP, primo, dbol and drol.
I've ran this cocktail off and on many times and the majority of any of my cycles don't require more than 2mg of Arimadex per week to keep my estrogen levels in perfect range. Thoughts?

Agreed, it was between Letro and tamoxifen that I was going to add, I've always had quick results with tamoxifen, just thought of letro in this case as I would like to experiment a bit more with how I respond to it in a situation like this.
For AAS I'm running test cyp, NPP, primo, dbol and drol.
I've ran this cocktail off and on many times and the majority of any of my cycles don't require more than 2mg of Arimadex per week to keep my estrogen levels in perfect range. Thoughts?

Your cycle sounds great. It's hard to say as everyones sensitivity to aromatization is different. If that amount works for you then great. I will say try to use the least amount of AI possible. Also what you require when you are say 26 may be different to when you are 36. Then comes the fact we never truly know just what we are taking so comparisons to past cycles can be flawed. So unless everything has been batch tested (HPLC etc) we never know if our aromasin is 10mg per tab or 3mg or bunk, npp is test etc etc. I would just use what you think you need and adjust is needed. If you don't have aromasin I would use a small dose of letro e3d's and start at 20mg tamoxifen per day and lower than to 10mg once the gyno starts to disappear.

I personally go by these simple rules but they are not the optimal way as AI's are important. But if I am running low doses I don't even use an AI (many will say that is bad). If I am running moderate amounts of test etc I go with 10-12.5mg exemestane per day. If I were to ever dose big again then I would pretty much double my AI dose to 20-25mg per day.

Agreed. Good points. Yeah I do have aromasin but have actually never ran it so it never crossed my mind. Cases like this I'm usually in a hurry to fix the fix and will jump to what I know works well for me. Maybe it's time I break the barrier[emoji41]

Your cycle sounds great. It's hard to say as everyones sensitivity to aromatization is different. If that amount works for you then great. I will say try to use the least amount of AI possible. Also what you require when you are say 26 may be different to when you are 36. Then comes the fact we never truly know just what we are taking so comparisons to past cycles can be flawed. So unless everything has been batch tested (HPLC etc) we never know if our aromasin is 10mg per tab or 3mg or bunk, npp is test etc etc. I would just use what you think you need and adjust is needed. If you don't have aromasin I would use a small dose of letro e3d's and start at 20mg tamoxifen per day and lower than to 10mg once the gyno starts to disappear.

I personally go by these simple rules but they are not the optimal way as AI's are important. But if I am running low doses I don't even use an AI (many will say that is bad). If I am running moderate amounts of test etc I go with 10-12.5mg exemestane per day. If I were to ever dose big again then I would pretty much double my AI dose to 20-25mg per day.

Sorry Elvia I replied above and thought I quoted your post.

Flexpack i noticed in your stack your running NPP. i agree that "in theory" Ostarine is not supposed to cause gyno, but it seems it did just that. May i ask if you are running Cabergoline or any anti-prolactin with your NPP, as IMO the NPP might be the culprit in your case, or at least contribute to the problem? I am interested in this thread.....because i was thinking of running Ostarine and MK-677, Test @ 300mg/week, along with my 8iu/day GH on my "cruise" soon. Thanks

Last edited:
I am sensitive to prolactin, I need to take .1 mg prami ED to take care of 120mg deca EW, have been doing it this way for quite a while and it works well for me, I ran MK-2866 without issue but MK-677 caused a gyno flare, I caught it early but needed to double the prami to counteract rising prolactin from MK-677, am now tapering off Nolva and all seems well, I like the MK-677 and will run it again but will be getting my prolactin level checked more frequently as well as bumping the prami dose, I know we all respond differently and this may not help you but hopefully it can help somebody, gyno sucks

I'm estro sensitive and osta didn't cause any estro symptoms to me,I didn't use AI on it. Used a pretty reputable brand. It can elevate estro but shouldn't be to the point of gyno. I run up to 50mg too was there for a few days and then back down to 30mg. My guess they're using contaminated osta

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members