over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Purchasing a diamond online

IMHO

If you need finance to make a ring purchase you are making a mistake in doing so, if you ain't got the cash you can't afford it and should be doing something smarter with your hard earned money.

IMHO

If you need finance to make a ring purchase you are making a mistake in doing so, if you ain't got the cash you can't afford it and should be doing something smarter with your hard earned money.
If you have good credit and put 50-60% down...I don't see why you wouldn't pay off the remaining @ 0% over a 12 to 18 month period.(if necessary/convenient)

If you have good credit and put 50-60% down...I don't see why you wouldn't pay off the remaining @ 0% over a 12 to 18 month period.(if necessary/convenient)
this theory gets a LOT of people in debt problems and ive NEVER met a millionaire that said they got rich by using their cc to get miles/points...NEVER!
it seems harmless until you cant make that one payment this month. then 3 months from now again...before you know it you are 100k in debt.

i slipped down that slope. made a conscious decision to wipe out all debt and did. i have 2 car payments and a mortgage. if i cant pay cash i cant have it.

now i dont even carry my cc. i have 2 debit cards, one for business, one for personal. my cc's have not left my safe in years.

^^^That should say 1.5 to 2ct.^^^
My mind is stuck on that 2 carat figure...like it's a fucking goal or something lol.
if you cant get 2 karat diamond for 12 grand you are doing it wrong.

my wife has (2) engagement stones 1 is the original GIA certified 1.12 RBC E, SI1 i paid $6k for it 17 years ago. it has been sitting in a baggy with the GIA cert in my safe for about 9 years now. i cant get her to do anything with it! finally talked her into using the side trillions to make earrings for our daughter (which also mostly sit in the safe! lol)
the second stone (upgraded her) is a GIA certified 2.1 E SI RBC. i paid $9k for that one (not including the setting and surrounding stones.

ive been dealing with the same jeweler for ~17 years. i met him about a year before i bought my wifes first stone. i havent bought real jewels from anyone else since....and she has a collection! lol

my wife has (2) engagement stones 1 is the original GIA certified 1.12 RBC E, SI1 i paid $6k for it 17 years ago. it has been sitting in a baggy with the GIA cert in my safe for about 9 years now. i cant get her to do anything with it! finally talked her into using the side trillions to make earrings for our daughter (which also mostly sit in the safe! lol)
the second stone (upgraded her) is a GIA certified 2.1 E SI RBC. i paid $9k for that one (not including the setting and surrounding stones.

ive been dealing with the same jeweler for ~17 years. i met him about a year before i bought my wifes first stone. i havent bought real jewels from anyone else since....and she has a collection! lol

2.1ct. E (COLOR) What is Si1 and RBC?
On bluenile is and James Allen are where I am looking. What shape is it?
What is the cut and clarity?

Based on what I paid, that seems about right...

Damn dude, we are on the same page with a lot of shit... Are you my brother or something?

I did this... paid 1/2 and had a zero interest credit card. Set it on auto-pay and was paid off in 12 months. Use the money you would have spent up-front on the ring (if you have it) on an investment and gain interest. Instead of being out cash, you are making it...

2.1ct. E (COLOR) What is Si1 and RBC?
On bluenile is and James Allen are where I am looking. What shape is it?
What is the cut and clarity?

the 4 c's of diamonds

E= COLOR
SI1= CLARITY
RBC= CUT (ROUND BRILLIANT CUT)
CARAT= SIZE

**broken link removed**

check pms

Based on what I paid, that seems about right...

Damn dude, we are on the same page with a lot of shit... Are you my brother or something?

haha

the diamonds I priced on bluenile for a 3ct. Ran from $30k to $200k+. Through a friend I was quoted $30k+ for a good quality ring but not on par as those in the $100-$200k range

Family has owned jewelry business for 20 years. they hear horror stories about people getting jacked all the time via the web. sometimes it isn't even intentional they were jacked to. go to a store that way if there is a problem you can go kick in there door and tell them they are jacked up!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131