over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps time on/time off

Sir Anabolic

Registered
How are you guys researching peps on your subjects? Using CJC Dac now for 8 weeks, I read a 12 week course and then a break should be taken?

I'd like to stay on for as long as possible but don't want to desensitize. Maybe switch to GH for a while or run another peptide combo?

I use a ghrp plus cjc no DAC usually non stop, although I took the summer off.
Right now I plan to stay on MK677 as long as I can until lethargy becomes too much. I look so much bigger after only one week on GHRP2/cjc no DAC with MK677 that I hope I can feel good long term.
I don't use cjcDAC. It's too inconsistent from batch to batch. I think the companies that synthesize it have trouble making it. With GHRP2/cjc no DAC it's always consistently perfect! Our MK677 is always perfect too.

Have been running MK 677 at 25 mg for 5 1/2 weeks. Bloat has decreased SIGNIFICANTLY, and the biggest factor IMO is a clean diet, and low intensity cardio 4-5 times a week. Your body gets used to the GH/IGF 1 change and adapts pretty well. My skin actually has a red tint to it, and vascularity has increased.

I plan on running it for a year straight, and am glad to see the changes it's brought forth.

Have been running MK 677 at 25 mg for 5 1/2 weeks. Bloat has decreased SIGNIFICANTLY, and the biggest factor IMO is a clean diet, and low intensity cardio 4-5 times a week. Your body gets used to the GH/IGF 1 change and adapts pretty well. My skin actually has a red tint to it, and vascularity has increased.

I plan on running it for a year straight, and am glad to see the changes it's brought forth.

Did you adapt to the lethargic part of MK677?
I'll do my best to keep diet clean and do cardio after each weight lifting session. I stick to low intensity cardio. It works best for fat loss in my body.
I'd like to stay on MK677 that long too.

I use a ghrp plus cjc no DAC usually non stop, although I took the summer off.
Right now I plan to stay on MK677 as long as I can until lethargy becomes too much. I look so much bigger after only one week on GHRP2/cjc no DAC with MK677 that I hope I can feel good long term.
I don't use cjcDAC. It's too inconsistent from batch to batch. I think the companies that synthesize it have trouble making it. With GHRP2/cjc no DAC it's always consistently perfect! Our MK677 is always perfect too.

Could that explain why the initial headrush after taking DAC varies in intensity? I noticed a very weak rush/flushing after using different vial despite upping dose

Did you adapt to the lethargic part of MK677?
I'll do my best to keep diet clean and do cardio after each weight lifting session. I stick to low intensity cardio. It works best for fat loss in my body.
I'd like to stay on MK677 that long too.

The lethargy was the worst leading up from week 2 to week 4 due to the IGF-1 levels building up. The past week and a half I haven't noticed it much. I actually stopped drinking my normal amount of coffee (which is 2 cups), and toned it down to 1 cup just in the morning.

I'd say you just need to push past the few weeks of tiredness, and it settles after that.

From my understanding ideally you wanna give your body a break for about 1-2 month every 6 month so your body doesn't get used to the peptides and stop responding/respond less

Could that explain why the initial headrush after taking DAC varies in intensity? I noticed a very weak rush/flushing after using different vial despite upping dose

It's hard to say for sure. In studies the head rush is only for some users and your body adapts to sides after using it a few times. The first two nights on melanotan I got nauseas and felt like shit. The 3rd night I felt nothing from 1mg.
You can't judge DAC by the flush. Only an igf1 test after a month of use would let you know if it's legit or not.

The lethargy was the worst leading up from week 2 to week 4 due to the IGF-1 levels building up. The past week and a half I haven't noticed it much. I actually stopped drinking my normal amount of coffee (which is 2 cups), and toned it down to 1 cup just in the morning.

I'd say you just need to push past the few weeks of tiredness, and it settles after that.

I appreciate this post. Thank you! I love the results I'm getting from MK-677 but the lethargy is bad. I'm loaded on stimulants this morning. I'll fight it and hope it fades. I get so thirsty I drink water all day and am bloated at night, then urinate all night and wake up looking good. The pump in the gym and the muscle detail due to so much nitrogen retention is really fun!!!

From my understanding ideally you wanna give your body a break for about 1-2 month every 6 month so your body doesn't get used to the peptides and stop responding/respond less

I think one week off when results fade is plenty. I did however take the summer off gh peptides and the results since starting back are phenomenal.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws