over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide/hgh side effects

cool man so 500/100 2-3 times per day?

I would just try it once per day for a few days then bump it up. Or I guess you could do it 3x per day and if your sides come back you will know what was causing it and you can back the dose down. Ipam has a long pulse but needs higher doses. I think you would get better results doing 750/100 2x per day vs 500/100 3x

here is my conclusion:

The only peptides that is right for me is Ipam/mod, and guess what?? at extremely low doses. Im talking 140-160mcg of Ipam and 150mcg of mod. I know it goes against science, but at these doses, I sleep like a baby, and my muscles stay pumped. When I start getting into the higher doses, my body starts to ache.

Im starting back today, Ill keep updates in this thread on hnow Im feeling. Its been a good month since I took anything, so lets see how it goes!

Did you ever find out the culprit to your problem?

It was basically just mixing the different peptides and the high doses. I looked back at when I started, just with Ipam/mod, then decided about when my body started to ache, and that was when I started boom dosing Ipam and mixing the different peps. Up until that point, every thing was great. My skin was glowing, sleep was perfect, pumps were all the time.

started with 160/150 ipam/mod 3 IUs of growth

Last edited:
Did you ever find out the culprit to your problem?

Alright, the culprit was hgh. Everything was going great, then I added hgh and the aches came back. I was using 3-5 iu a day and the aches came back, and was even taking a day or 2 off once a week. I have about 250 iu left, what do u guys suggest?

Alright, the culprit was hgh. Everything was going great, then I added hgh and the aches came back. I was using 3-5 iu a day and the aches came back, and was even taking a day or 2 off once a week. I have about 250 iu left, what do u guys suggest?

Wait till the sides go away and then start again with just 1iu for about 10days. Then increase by another 1iu every 10 days until you find the dose that works for you.

All the sides you're experiencing are from ramping your HGH dose up too quickly... Sore joints/bones are a sign you ramped too quickly... Also it takes about a week of a changed dosage for he sides to "catch up"... So if you lowered your HGH dose last week you won't experience reduced sides for another week..: and vice versa. Decide what dosage you want to run and tailor your ramp up schedule accordingly.

For instance, do iPam/mod 3x times a day at 500/100 then add in 1 iu HGH first week, 2 ius second, 3 ius third, til you get to your desired dose. Listen to your body and if you start experiencing joint pains then back down an iu and don't ramp for another 2 weeks, etc...

Btw if you don't know what to do with that 250 iu GH, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D

All the sides you're experiencing are from ramping your HGH dose up too quickly... Sore joints/bones are a sign you ramped too quickly... Also it takes about a week of a changed dosage for he sides to "catch up"... So if you lowered your HGH dose last week you won't experience reduced sides for another week..: and vice versa. Decide what dosage you want to run and tailor your ramp up schedule accordingly.

For instance, do iPam/mod 3x times a day at 500/100 then add in 1 iu HGH first week, 2 ius second, 3 ius third, til you get to your desired dose. Listen to your body and if you start experiencing joint pains then back down an iu and don't ramp for another 2 weeks, etc...

Btw if you don't know what to do with that 250 iu GH, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D

Cool. Thanks. Hey can I mix a ghrp in the same syringe as ipam?

any peptide and HGH will have some side effect
so you need a PCT after a cycle
PCT for what? What would you be applying any therapy for regarding HGH and peptide use?

You have no clue what you're talking about. HGH and peptides are used indefinitely. No such PCT. What you even be attempting to recover?

any peptide and HGH will have some side effect
so you need a PCT after a cycle

SRhealth, I know you're a relatively new member here but your posts have been off the wall lately. Sometimes it seems like you aren't even answering a question and are posting unrelated info....

Honestly, you sound like a bot. A bad bot at that.

PCT for what? What would you be applying any therapy for regarding HGH and peptide use?

You have no clue what you're talking about. HGH and peptides are used indefinitely. No such PCT. What you even be attempting to recover?

Honestly I didn't know how to reply to that post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity