over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide/hgh side effects

No "pct" needed for hGH or peptides. The question is not completely off base however. What he is asking, I believe, is if there is a protocol using other supps to support natural pituitary output. And if there is a natural feedback loop that would inhibit natural production after using exogenous GH.

There are otc "GH boosters" but I would not waste the money. High doses of arginine before bed supposedly helps. But basically don't worry about it. The pituitary will pick right back up generating endogenous hGH.

No "pct" needed for hGH or peptides. The question is not completely off base however. What he is asking, I believe, is if there is a protocol using other supps to support natural pituitary output. And if there is a natural feedback loop that would inhibit natural production after using exogenous GH.

There are otc "GH boosters" but I would not waste the money. High doses of arginine before bed supposedly helps. But basically don't worry about it. The pituitary will pick right back up generating endogenous hGH.

could peptides be used as a "pct" after a long exo hgh cycle in the event of shutdown?

If the question is about inhibiting somatostatin then huperzine A, horny goat weed, melatonin, etc, come to mind but I wouldn't personally waste my time with those either. GHRPs will pulse the pituitary regardless of somatostatin levels (negative feedback).

I tried melatonin prebed and it helped with sleep and had wild dreams etc so they do work but I wouldn't waste effort adding them to cycles because the effects are miniscule in my opinion.

could peptides be used as a "pct" after a long exo hgh cycle in the event of shutdown?
I have never seen evidence of shutdown. With that said, read post above. Ghrps will initiate a pulse but that doesn't mean the pituitary would go back into its "natural rhythm" afterwards. Seems to bounce back pretty much immediately from what I see. It's not like guys get off hgh then test igf and it's a zero or something, it just seems to go back to normal range. Unlike FH and LSH or test levels after a cycle which are tanked.

All the sides you're experiencing are from ramping your HGH dose up too quickly... Sore joints/bones are a sign you ramped too quickly... Also it takes about a week of a changed dosage for he sides to "catch up"... So if you lowered your HGH dose last week you won't experience reduced sides for another week..: and vice versa. Decide what dosage you want to run and tailor your ramp up schedule accordingly.

For instance, do iPam/mod 3x times a day at 500/100 then add in 1 iu HGH first week, 2 ius second, 3 ius third, til you get to your desired dose. Listen to your body and if you start experiencing joint pains then back down an iu and don't ramp for another 2 weeks, etc...

Btw if you don't know what to do with that 250 iu GH, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D
So i did 1 IU a day. And the samething started happening. Severe aches and pains, so i stopped the hgh altogether. Been using dac at 4mg/week and mk677 and im uo to 10mg at night. I alway use ghrp2 and ipam but not everyday and here is what ive noticed:

No aches and pains.
Headaches in the morning
Sleepiness in the mid afternoon
Not experiencing any CTS

Any input

Sent from my SM-J320V using Professional Muscle mobile app

seems as though you are just really sensitive to hgh, I would just run the peptides if you are benefiting from them and maybe try the hgh later on by itself and see if you still get aches. jmo

is this your first time using hgh? what brand are you using, im asking because maybe its just the effect this brand is giving you. Everyone reacts different depending on their dna and sides vary from brand to brand

Last edited:
seems as though you are just really sensitive to hgh, I would just run the peptides if you are benefiting from them and maybe try the hgh later on by itself and see if you still get aches. jmo

is this your first time using hgh? what brand are you using, im asking because maybe its just the effect this brand is giving you. Everyone reacts different depending on their dna and sides vary from brand to brand

if he is sensitive to hgh then why would it be any different if he is running 1iu hgh per day or mk, ghrp, dac? I would think he would have more hgh in his system with the peptides. therefore, i would think either (1) the peptides are bunk or (2) the hgh is not really hgh.

if he is sensitive to hgh then why would it be any different if he is running 1iu hgh per day or mk, ghrp, dac? I would think he would have more hgh in his system with the peptides. therefore, i would think either (1) the peptides are bunk or (2) the hgh is not really hgh.
Pretty sure the peptides are g2g since they are from a fairly reputable source. As far as the hgh, im not sure, but, the aches that i get line up with the acges everyone else seem ti get, mine just seem ti be more severe. How could i get them tested without costing me an arm and leg?

Question guys.

I have 250 IUs of generic left. I cant use peps and hgh together, so what would be more beneficial in terms of whatever u want more GH for. A sound peptide stack or a solid generic protocol?

I would run the GH protocol until you use up your stash of GH, since it is so pricy. Run it without any other peptides to make sure there are no interactions.

Testing of HGH is expensive, at least according to Somatropin's website:

Growth hormone lab analysis

Depending on which brand you buy, some manufacturers are willing to pay for the lab test, where you send a sample of their product to a lab of your choice. To find a lab, google and call around. Ask if they are capable of testing for real 191 amino acid sequence somatropin / HGH. The cost of such test in USA is around $350 USD. Ask the manufacturer of the HGH brand if they will reimburse you for the test. Some will do it.
How to test whether growth hormone is real or fake?

Ive been expweimenting with things and here is what i know for sure.

Peptides are making me feel like crap. I stopped for about 2 weeks and started to feel normal. Started back to peptides and am starting to feel like crap again.

Im gonna run just hgh next to see how i feel.

How long should i wait to take the hgh. I started the peptides 4 days ago.

Im using progen peptides. Is that a bad brand?

Ive been expweimenting with things and here is what i know for sure.

Peptides are making me feel like crap. I stopped for about 2 weeks and started to feel normal. Started back to peptides and am starting to feel like crap again.

Im gonna run just hgh next to see how i feel.

How long should i wait to take the hgh. I started the peptides 4 days ago.

Im using progen peptides. Is that a bad brand?

You can start GH now. Just start with 1iu and increase it by an iu each week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear