over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Plate Loaded Equiptment

slesh

Registered
What is everyone's favorite? Panetta, Hammer, Cybex, etc...? I just tried Panetta for the first time last weekend and all their back plate loaded machines were great. Really enjoyed the movement. Interested to try more as most gyms I have been going to really only have Hammer, Cybex, Lifetime...

Lol please forgive my spelling in the thread title

Well.. ive used them all.. panatra.. gym80.. hammer.. arsenal.. bodymasters cxp line.. watson.. cybex.. nautilus xload..

Each manufacture has certain pieces better than others.. as a overall rating I'd give it to Panatta.. each piece is excellent to good.. if I had my way I'd equip my home gym with panatta..

That being said I'll say this..
Chest pieces ? Bodymasters cpx plate load and nautilus xload..
Back pieces? Anything plate loaded Panatta puts out..
Shoukder press? Panatta or arsenal
Arm equipment ? Panatta

Well.. ive used them all.. panatra.. gym80.. hammer.. arsenal.. bodymasters cxp line.. watson.. cybex.. nautilus xload..

Each manufacture has certain pieces better than others.. as a overall rating I'd give it to Panatta.. each piece is excellent to good.. if I had my way I'd equip my home gym with panatta..

That being said I'll say this..
Chest pieces ? Bodymasters cpx plate load and nautilus xload..
Back pieces? Anything plate loaded Panatta puts out..
Shoukder press? Panatta or arsenal
Arm equipment ? Panatta
Lol I also love the Bodymasters chest machine

Lol I also love the Bodymasters chest machine
I have the flat and the incline.. honestly the best chest their is.. but I'm still very fond of the nautilus xload seat chest.. great machine also

Starting to like the German stuff...Gym80

The Golds around here are being filled with Gym80. They must’ve used PPP money from the govt! Lol

The Golds around here are being filled with Gym80. They must’ve used PPP money from the govt! Lol
I saw that Venice put some gym80 in.. good for them.. gym 80 has been around for over 30 years.. just now starting to see it in the states

Easy one for me...Flex Leverage plate loaded line was amazing. Most of Flex's pieces were good or great. They were absorbed by Startrac and some of the Flex designs remain nearly the same or only slightly altered. For whatever reason, the plate loaded Lat Pulldown was not continued with Startrac and that was easily the best Lat Pulldown machine I've ever used.

I'm also a fan of Strive/Prime. Great stuff, great innovation w/allowing the user to change the resistance peak of the movement. Also, love a lot of the old Nautilus and some of the Xpload pieces.

Nebula made some great pieces that I was lucky enough to have access to. They're now Arsenal. Another great company who makes great stuff out of Canada is Atlantis. If you're ever in Montreal, their showroom/gym which houses all of their pieces, is just outside of Montreal and is a wonderful gym with lots of pieces for every body part imaginable. I have not yet had the pleasure of using any Pannatta's stuff yet but hope to do so soon.

Easy one for me...Flex Leverage plate loaded line was amazing. Most of Flex's pieces were good or great. They were absorbed by Startrac and some of the Flex designs remain nearly the same or only slightly altered. For whatever reason, the plate loaded Lat Pulldown was not continued with Startrac and that was easily the best Lat Pulldown machine I've ever used.

I'm also a fan of Strive/Prime. Great stuff, great innovation w/allowing the user to change the resistance peak of the movement. Also, love a lot of the old Nautilus and some of the Xpload pieces.

Nebula made some great pieces that I was lucky enough to have access to. They're now Arsenal. Another great company who makes great stuff out of Canada is Atlantis. If you're ever in Montreal, their showroom/gym which houses all of their pieces, is just outside of Montreal and is a wonderful gym with lots of pieces for every body part imaginable. I have not yet had the pleasure of using any Pannatta's stuff yet but hope to do so soon.
I have a couple of atlantis pieces in my home gym.. very good stuff I admit.. if I were to get into the commercial gym biz again I would outfit it with Atlantis.. panatta and some nebula / arsenal pieces.. but yes I do agree that flex had some very good pieces.. id say their chest press is among the best..

No one mentioned prime's plated loaded line? Probably the best.

Hammer strength has all been changed now that lifefitness owns it, the angles and rom are all different, it sucks. Older pieces are still pretty good.

Arsenal has some good pieces but they have a lot of crap as well, I think their newer stuff is improved.

Lots of older equipment companies make a few gems here and there.

Hammer strength has all been changed now that lifefitness owns it, the angles and rom are all different, it sucks. Older pieces are still pretty good.

Arsenal has some good pieces but they have a lot of crap as well, I think their newer stuff is improved.

I’ve noticed that specifically with older hammer strength leg equipment. The newer stuff is a little awkward and feels almost made to be easier. At different gyms where they had the old school leg press, you couldn’t lift as much.

haven’t been to a gym that has prime yet

Ive only ever used the old Hammer, which I love.
Both gyms I go to only have the old/original Hammer...

Prime, Hammer, and Panatta from italy. Love some old Nautilus machines as well and Cybex though too

This….. it’s prime for me

How about leg presses that are steeper than the usual angle which seems to be about 45 degrees. My favorite gym had one that must have been around 65 degrees or more, steeper than normal. It felt great and I didn't have to load as much weight. It's one of the few I've ever seen. It seemed like an older piece, and that was back in the late 90s. Not sure who built it. It was dark blue in color. Our gym was incredible, and we had just about everything. Even had a nice hydraulic squat rack.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131