over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potion 9x

Oh man.... I used to LOVE the old Revivarent and Renutrient. I'm already discussing what my wife and I will want to put together as far as Kratom (hopefully the samples are here tomorrow) now I have another item to add to the list. You and I are going to be good friends :)

Oh yeah,,,,,renewtrient was the shit......potion 9x is similar,,,,you'll love it!!!

both these potion9 and kratom have my attention... got any promos going on the kratom Q? any 9x samples left?

both these potion9 and kratom have my attention... got any promos going on the kratom Q? any 9x samples left?

I always have promos on the kratom.....just pm me and I'll give you a great deal....As far as the potion 9x , they are in limited production, so its first come, first serve.

Used to sell this stuff at the supplement shop I worked at. It's pure GHL which converts to GHB in the body. If you're cool with that then these are the shit we used to take em all the time everyday. They legit fuck you up! Always take on an empty stomach, usually only last till you eat again. Wish I could still get my hands on those they're fun#

Used to sell this stuff at the supplement shop I worked at. It's pure GHL which converts to GHB in the body. If you're cool with that then these are the shit we used to take em all the time everyday. They legit fuck you up! Always take on an empty stomach, usually only last till you eat again. Wish I could still get my hands on those they're fun#

Just to let every one know,,,,I'm actually carrying this now...and we have it in stock....I've had a lot of requests, so I'm carrying it....I love it....its really strong and gives a hellashus buzz!!!!

I like this better then alcohol...I take one shot and go out,and catch a nice buzz, by the time I'm ready to go home, it's warn off and there's no driving impairment.

Just to let every one know,,,,I'm actually carrying this now...and we have it in stock....I've had a lot of requests, so I'm carrying it....I love it....its really strong and gives a hellashus buzz!!!!

You have quite a collection in your store now. I wouldn't trust myself having all that stuff at my disposal :D

You have quite a collection in your store now. I wouldn't trust myself having all that stuff at my disposal :D

No shut haha..I wouldn't anything left to sell :p

That's funny because I have 10 potions left and it was 13 yesterday....when i say get them before they are gone.....I'm serious, bc they will be gone soon..I'll drink them all:D..the potions have a serious kick to them!!!!!!!!1

Your turning this into a real " feel good" shop!:D

Your turning this into a real " feel good" shop!:D

Hey, who doesn't want to "feel good"!!!! When I used to drink, it really impeeded my progress, but once I stopped that horrible habit, I was able to get in the best shape of my life...an occasional dose of gbl, or this (potion9x) to elevate my mood, never leaves me hung over and never prevents training.

Hey, who doesn't want to "feel good"!!!! When I used to drink, it really impeeded my progress, but once I stopped that horrible habit, I was able to get in the best shape of my life...an occasional dose of gbl, or this (potion9x) to elevate my mood, never leaves me hung over and never prevents training.

Absolutely Q! I love it and will be back :)
Any good deals on synedrex?

This stuff is seriously legit! Just drank a bottle tonight and all is well with the world. I took it 3 hours ago and still feel it. Bert sent me one to try and I just ordered another 20. Man this is so perfect because I can take it on the days I don't take kratom. I gotta say, I feel like a million bucks! It's so perfect to take on a Saturday night, instead of boozing it up.:D

Last edited:
This stuff is seriously legit! Just drank a bottle tonight and all is well with the world. I took it 3 hours ago and still feel it. Bert sent me one to try and I just ordered another 20. Man this is so perfect because I can take it on the days I don't take kratom. I gotta say, I feel like a million bucks! It's so perfect to take on a Saturday night, instead of boozing it up.:D

I know you did....you emptied my stock, haha. I only have 10 left now!!!

Can't wait to try my potion! Would this make you feel too "good" to take before work haha?

Can't wait to try my potion! Would this make you feel too "good" to take before work haha?

Would this be for your office job or your male go-go dancer job? If it's the later I would think it would be fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131