over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potion 9x

Would this be for your office job or your male go-go dancer job? If it's the later I would think it would be fine.

Well whether you believe it or not I've been told Id make a good male stripper ;)

Would this be for your office job or your male go-go dancer job? If it's the later I would think it would be fine.

I need to drink a potion right now after just thinking about stangy stipping....Hopefully it will help my mind unsee the image.

Back to potion................If you liked ghb or gbl.........you will love the potion 9X

We just got in 30 more bottles, but they will prolly be out in a day or two.

Last edited:
I need to drink a potion right now after just thinking about stangy stipping....Hopefully it will help my mind unsee the image.

Back to potion................If you liked ghb or gbl.........you will love the potion 9X

How about a buy 10 plus one free for your favorite client?:D

Lol you're funny, hoping mine is on my doorstep tomorrow 😁

Is this the stuff that has a cat on the bottle?

Yes it is :)

a31mdh.jpg

Well my wife drank one tonight and said it made her feel drunk and relaxed.
Only problem with that is she had to teach a fitness bootcamp 45 minutes after taking it. She did not find it ideal for that purpose!

I can't for the life of me figure out how to resize this image but anyways, what I'm wondering is this... The main ingredient is the amino acid Beta Alanine, which really, from a well being/mood lift perspective, isn't noticeable. There's not one, but two stimulants in it... Caffeine and Yohimbe... How in the hell does this product produce a calming, relaxed or otherwise chilled out sensation? If I saw these ingredients, I would just assume it was another, dime a dozen, pre-workout/fat burner.

I'm legitimately curious, what could possibly cause these feelings of well being and promote a mood lift in this product? Kratom, considering it actually hits your mu-opioid receptor, I completely understands but this? I'm confused.

**broken link removed**

I can't for the life of me figure out how to resize this image but anyways, what I'm wondering is this... The main ingredient is the amino acid Beta Alanine, which really, from a well being/mood lift perspective, isn't noticeable. There's not one, but two stimulants in it... Caffeine and Yohimbe... How in the hell does this product produce a calming, relaxed or otherwise chilled out sensation? If I saw these ingredients, I would just assume it was another, dime a dozen, pre-workout/fat burner.

I'm legitimately curious, what could possibly cause these feelings of well being and promote a mood lift in this product? Kratom, considering it actually hits your mu-opioid receptor, I completely understands but this? I'm confused.

**broken link removed**

Legally supplements don't have to list all the ingredients right? So maybe there's something else in there?

Idk...beta alanine gives me a weird pins and needles feeling all over. Similar to the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep.

Legally supplements don't have to list all the ingredients right? So maybe there's something else in there?

Idk...beta alanine gives me a weird pins and needles feeling all over. Similar to the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep.

I believe if it's a "proprietary blend", companies can get away with a bit more but I don't think you can blatantly leave ingredients out, legally anyways. That's not to say that companies don't though. Without getting into details, a long time ago there was an extremely popular kratom extract that ended up getting tested and they found Tramadol, which was relatively new at the time, in it. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these new liquid shots (there's tons in headshops around here) contained RC's and what not.

Beta Alanine does that to me too. I get a really weird, warm tingling sensation in my face and hands, it's quite uncomfortable actually.

Yes it is :)

a31mdh.jpg

Had a report on local news channel that two kids in the city I live near took this and missed their homecoming dance because they became very sick. They had to go to the hospital.

Last edited:
I believe if it's a "proprietary blend", companies can get away with a bit more but I don't think you can blatantly leave ingredients out, legally anyways. That's not to say that companies don't though. Without getting into details, a long time ago there was an extremely popular kratom extract that ended up getting tested and they found Tramadol, which was relatively new at the time, in it. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these new liquid shots (there's tons in headshops around here) contained RC's and what not.

Beta Alanine does that to me too. I get a really weird, warm tingling sensation in my face and hands, it's quite uncomfortable actually.

Are you talking about FST from SS?? It went away for a long time but now is back - that stuff is DA Debil!! That's why I like Queefers stuff - all natural leaf and the resin isn't "spiked"

Cool signature too man - we are 100% what we imagine

Last edited:
It is strange, with all the stims, but it is a little bit like alcohol. Those who have used gbl, will find this very similar to that. To me, its like kratom x 10...if you are tired, it will make you sleepy, but if you have energy, it will intensify your feelings. As with everything I sell, I suggest being conservative.....no reason to use the whole bottle at a time...I think a third or half the bottle would be enough for most.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner