over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"pregnant belly" syndrome

this sounds like an insulin resistance issue.. insulin resistance results in deposition of visceral fat and intra-abdominal fat. lower your sugar intake, namely fructose, add more fiber, drink more water. Move your body daily, multiple times a day if possible, either by walking biking etc. short 15 to 20 minute cardo sessions aside from your normal gym session. metformin also helps by upping amp-kinase, which will alter the fuel gauge of the cell.

Ive still to read up on insulin resistance, anyone feel like giving me a brief overview?

I would like to see if dairy is adding to the bloat as I think that Im lactose "sensitive" so not sure if a while off the whey would help, I do think its probably more down to visceral fat and posture though.

Id like to thank everyone who contributed. The responses have helped me a great deal. I have the same problem and appreciated the tough love 'you're fat' responses as well.
after 25 years of bulking i will figure finally diet thanks to this thread. Ive found the inspiration.

Also i don't think digestive enzymes were mentioned. Might help your body to do its job a little easier and cut bloat.

"pregnant belly" syndrome

I have this problem. It seems it's always there but if I drink a few beers or ciders it literally blows up to 8 months pregnant size. Large amounts of diet Pepsi do it to me also and I am wondering if huge amounts diet Pepsi have damaged me some how. I'm starting to wonder if I have underlying health issues. It gets huge but most of my stomach is still hard and just distended.

Last edited:
I recently have been trying to fix this issue. Waist hit 38" which was entirely unacceptable. Been focusing on cutting for 6weeks now. Very strict diet, cardio etc. Shooting to get down to 32" and focusing on keeping my waist tight as I bulk next time.

I do agree it's mostly visceral fat since my abs are visible... Minimal fat ontop of them, yet I have that "gut" look

No it is dieting/cardio. How else will fat go away? It takes a long aas time trust me. Also the longer you have nothing in your stomach the better. Have a protein meal for dinner and don't eat the test of the night and the next 2 weeks is like magic. It will keep going down but dieting is the building block so to say to ridding on self of thst nasty distention.

Thr fasting thing has me very curious I just dont think i could handle it. Even though I do great on no carbs, if I don't eat every few hours I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
That doesn't make sense. You have to eat every few hours yet don't eat after 6pm?

That doesn't make sense. You have to eat every few hours yet don't eat after 6pm?

Who says you need to eat after 6pm to meet your daily caloric requirements?

Who says you need to eat after 6pm to meet your daily caloric requirements?

What, lol? You said you have to eat every couple hours yet don't eat after 6....Obviously you don't have to eat every couple hours.

What, lol? You said you have to eat every couple hours yet don't eat after 6....Obviously you don't have to eat every couple hours.

Maybe his schedule just fits that way? You don't know if he's up at 4am and fits all his meals and training in throughout the day and then has his last meal at 6pm...

And NY has posted a lot about his diet and training recently, he's been doing Keto and I believe he recently eliminated his shake that was around 7 - 8pm which has resulted in the last bit of fat loss (correct me if I'm wrong NY)....

My first meal of the day is rather early and when trying to really lose that last bit especially visceral fat I suggest eliminating the last meal or shake etc but even if this wasn't the case if I eat 3000cals by 6pm who am I harming?

Maybe his schedule just fits that way? You don't know if he's up at 4am and fits all his meals and training in throughout the day and then has his last meal at 6pm...

And NY has posted a lot about his diet and training recently, he's been doing Keto and I believe he recently eliminated his shake that was around 7 - 8pm which has resulted in the last bit of fat loss (correct me if I'm wrong NY)....

U sir are correct!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member