over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preworkout stim what do you use?

guess i'm gonna have to try hell fire. I'm really liking the newer no xplode, it really seems to give me a clean, focused, non jittery energy. I've tried c4 and jacked3d and didn't really like those, just seemed to make my heart beat faster and make me sweat 5x as much.

I have also noticed the faster heartbeat and shorter
Breaths from them

Sorry Queefer....he's not giving any credit to Hellfire or Kratom....it's all T4. LOL!

I'll have to look into hellfire. Been using c4 extreme for a while. Got a sample of speedx3 from Q. Definitely liked it and will probably order some of that as well. Like to switch them up. I feel like a tolerance definitely builds up after a while.

Remind me next time you order and I'll put some hellfire in your pack.....the thing about hellfire, it makes me sweat balls...it's got a compound almost identical to 1 3 dimethyl and also a compound called ephedran that works just as well as ephedra hcl....funny how guys use bronkaid, but honesty, hellfire and synedrex are better ...

.we just got an alert that synedrex is being pulled in a month and most likely so is hellfire....the compound in both of these turns into 1 3 dimeth in the body so it is basically the same thing....

Remind me next time you order and I'll put some hellfire in your pack.....the thing about hellfire, it makes me sweat balls...it's got a compound almost identical to 1 3 dimethyl and also a compound called ephedran that works just as well as ephedra hcl....funny how guys use bronkaid, but honesty, hellfire and synedrex are better ...

.we just got an alert that synedrex is being pulled in a month and most likely so is hellfire....the compound in both of these turns into 1 3 dimeth in the body so it is basically the same thing....

Unbelievable. Anything that works gets pulled. It's like the government wants us to buy expensive mediocre products as opposed to products that really work.

All the good products had some kinda meth in it, so I add a bunch of it to my home made preWO. [emoji2]

go with speed x3

i was thinking on getting my hand on speedx3

i use to run the old jacked 3d and craze both was super great.
i ran out of craze last year but now i need something for thoes days where is need a kick to get a good workout after a long day at work..

i have read lots of review og different stuff. but nothing has me sold yet. hope you will help.

No further answers needed. Undergroundsupps.com has the strongest stims bar none. Your gut instinct will serve you well.

I loved craze (couldn't afford to stock up before the ban) I was in the military when the original jack3d was banned from us being able to take it. Synedrex is stronger than both. Apparently it won't be available for long. Speed x3 is also potent.

P.S I wasted my money on some EVP plus before discovering UGsupps. Still got the stuff which I seldom take just mid day instead of coffee etc. I also receive great energy from Kratom but that's another subject

Best of Luck bro
(I know sometimes it's hard to sift through the comments by vets and sources that may be biased but honestly I'm just an x Marine on a tight budget who can't afford to throw money away on subpar products and I don't want to see any other bros do so either)

Last edited:
All the good products had some kinda meth in it, so I add a bunch of it to my home made preWO. [emoji2]

Lol, I wouldn't think meth/amp is good for building muscle though...:rolleyes:

Tried a bunch, Craze was good but gave me nausea something serious.. I've got an opened tub, 3 scoops used. If anybody wants it, pm me for info.

Either Capsi blast (promera sports) with 8-10mg of tadalafil or Beta cret (promera sports) with the tadalafil

Tadalafil is great, but pre workout try 15mg sidenafil citriate. The onset is much quicker than tadalafil which makes it perfect for preworkout.

-Baseline

I thought the original Gaspari's Detonate was impressive. I read about it over at Alinboard I think and then found some. A little too much stimulant for me but quite a punch. 1 cap is all I need. I tried two one day and was still amped the entire next day. The thing I liked most about it is I was still able to sleep.

I tried queefers pre work X sample If I remember the name correctly and the beta alinine was the strongest I have felt yet.
I haven't tried his synadrex sample yet because stims in general have been making me nauseous and tired recently. I guess I need to check out hellfire too. I wish dexadrine was still given out like candy by doctors.

Last edited:
Tried a hellfire ephedra sample today that Q sent with my last order. Strong stuff. That pre workout speed x he has is really good too.

damn cant get hellfire in Europe.
i will try some speedx3 with i can find a eu supplier

thanks for alle the great post in this thread. with all the banned good stuff it is hard to get a good stim preworkout

Good ol' ECA.

24mg ephidrine, 81mg aspirin and a cup or two of coffee on an empty stomach then off to the gym in the morning.

Takes about 20-30 min to kick in.

Chip.

Last edited:
I just started using this NO shotgun stuff with some kind of MHF thing in it.... I love it

Good ol' ECA.

24mg ephidrine, 81mg aspirin and a cup or two of coffee on an empty stomach then off to the gym in the morning.

Takes about 20-30 min to kick in.

Chip.

What do you use for the ephedra Chip? Primatene or Bronkaid?

Two cups of good quality black coffee. Cheap, readily available and gives me a good push. I don't drink/eat anything else with caffeine in it so my tolerance is low.

300 mg caffeine in tablet form. $5.99 at the rite aid and the bottle lasts about 2 months.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws