over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo in TRT ceiling

bodybuilder8806

Registered
I've been experimenting with Primo at a 1:1 ratio with my TRT dose which seems to work well without crushing Estrogen too much. When I tried it at a 2:1 ratio of Primo:Test I noticed my E2 was crushed pretty significantly and my Lipids took a hit as well.

What I'm wondering from other users is how much you guys were able to increase the dose of Primo and Test at a 1:1 ratio where the Primo still managed to keep Estrogen in check. I know this can be individual but curious if anyone has already tried this and checked bloodwork while titrating up the dosage.

I've been experimenting with Primo at a 1:1 ratio with my TRT dose which seems to work well without crushing Estrogen too much. When I tried it at a 2:1 ratio of Primo:Test I noticed my E2 was crushed pretty significantly and my Lipids took a hit as well.

What I'm wondering from other users is how much you guys were able to increase the dose of Primo and Test at a 1:1 ratio where the Primo still managed to keep Estrogen in check. I know this can be individual but curious if anyone has already tried this and checked bloodwork while titrating up the dosage.
I checked 350mg test and 500mg primo and estrogen was gone, lower single digits.

I’d like to test 350/350 because to me that would be a decent cycle. Curious what others say.

I checked 350mg test and 500mg primo and estrogen was gone, lower single digits.

I’d like to test 350/350 because to me that would be a decent cycle. Curious what others say.
Do you know what is your estrogen w/o the primo on roughly the same amount of Test? Not that I am any help here, just interested about the estrogen reduction...

Do you know what is your estrogen w/o the primo on roughly the same amount of Test? Not that I am any help here, just interested about the estrogen reduction...
I’ve never let my estrogen go for a few weeks at that level test (350) because I would experience gyno symptoms and I’m trying to avoid that shit. I do know on 175-200mg if I leave my estrogen unchecked I’m around 30-40 which for me causes e2 symptoms. I need raloxifene there if no primo or AI (I haven’t taken AI in a long time, they are poison for me).

But on 200/200 test/primo I’m at e2 level 19. So it basically halves my e2

I’ve never let my estrogen go for a few weeks at that level test (350) because I would experience gyno symptoms and I’m trying to avoid that shit. I do know on 175-200mg if I leave my estrogen unchecked I’m around 30-40 which for me causes e2 symptoms. I need raloxifene there if no primo or AI (I haven’t taken AI in a long time, they are poison for me).

But on 200/200 test/primo I’m at e2 level 19. So it basically halves my e2
wow......my estradiol on 200 test/wk was 85pg/mL....doc said it was fine....(boy oh boy I do not feel fine).
i wonder if you would get a linear estrogen response with the 350/350 as compared to the 350/500

wow......my estradiol on 200 test/wk was 85pg/mL....doc said it was fine....(boy oh boy I do not feel fine).
i wonder if you would get a linear estrogen response with the 350/350 as compared to the 350/500
Yeah that sounds high. I wouldn’t want it that high.

This is along the lines of what I was wondering as well. Normally HCG + any test puts my estrogen through the roof. Running

70mg of test
175 Primo,
HCG 200iu / day

Put me above range for free Testosterone, ~750 Total Testosterone and a Total Estrogen level of 16. Reduced Primo to 75mg per week and will retest soon. Looks like ~1:1 ratio is the sweet spot, but I want to experiment as well and see if that applies at higher dosages. Having my Estrogen ~16 with the primo messed up my lipids a bit too, raised my eosinophils due to inflammation from low Estrogen as well.

After all these years of being only a TRT guy, I stepped over to the dark side and ran 400 primo/200 test. My lipids tanked. HDL went from 60 to 28. My estro dropped from mid 30s to undetectable (lower than 5). And my joints hurt. Ugh. BTW gains were minimal.

After all these years of being only a TRT guy, I stepped over to the dark side and ran 400 primo/200 test. My lipids tanked. HDL went from 60 to 28. My estro dropped from mid 30s to undetectable (lower than 5). And my joints hurt. Ugh. BTW gains were minimal.

Ive debated adding Primo 100mg to TRT 200mg Test per week as Primo seems the least likely to negatively impact bloods especially at such a low dosage. Just for an extra boost. Im sure it wouldn’t be much especially if 400mg primo did nothing for you.

Ive debated adding Primo 100mg to TRT 200mg Test per week as Primo seems the least likely to negatively impact bloods especially at such a low dosage. Just for an extra boost. Im sure it wouldn’t be much especially if 400mg primo did nothing for you.
My bloodwork was pretty much the same on 200mg of primo with TRT. The small differences would be hard to say for sure it was the primo.

I came to the same conclusion a while back.
10-20mg/day test + a little GH.
If it aint broke...

After all these years of being only a TRT guy, I stepped over to the dark side and ran 400 primo/200 test. My lipids tanked. HDL went from 60 to 28. My estro dropped from mid 30s to undetectable (lower than 5). And my joints hurt. Ugh.
^^^PRIMO is an expensive AI, lol

BTW gains were minimal.
^^^gains are better with some Estrogen (..some will even argue that a "decent" amount of Estrogen works best)

PRIMO is no different in this regard

from observation & feedback; ..a 1.5:1 ..or even a 2:1 TEST to PRIMO Ratio produces best gains (..along with the appropriate diet)

^^^PRIMO is an expensive AI, lol

^^^gains are better with some Estrogen (..some will even argue that a "decent" amount of Estrogen works best)

PRIMO is no different in this regard

from observation & feedback; ..a 1.5:1 ..or even a 2:1 TEST to PRIMO Ratio produces best gains (..along with the appropriate diet)

Trying some from you guys next, doing it at closer to that 1.5:1 ratio this time. Already feeling better as estrogen has started recovering, but will confirm with bloodwork next month.

Nope, never tried Trest.
TRT has sorted out a # of my "issues".
It's what nature intended to be the predominant male hormone in my body.
Unfortunately after 30+ years of PED use my HPTA is FUBAR.
Physically and psychologically I'm in a good place with plain ol' Test & GH.

I did read a thread where you were discussing Transdermal Progesterone as an add on which peaked my interest.
Next lab draw I'll ask my PCP if he'll check my level just to see where my range is.

I did read a thread where you were discussing Transdermal Progesterone as an add on which peaked my interest.
Next lab draw I'll ask my PCP if he'll check my level just to see where my range is.
It’s improved the quality of my life, low progesterone induced from years of TRT isn’t something I would wish on anybody. I also realized after I added prog that I wasn’t actually “estrogen sensitive” like I thought I was, just low prog before.

Trest is just an awesome addition to TRT especially for a guy who has low SHBG. The increased work capacity during training is really something to experience! But yeah test (70-350mg/week)/GH/fast+long slin is the plan with some trest and primo occasionally mixed in.

Be well

I'd love to go 200:200 & see if that lowers estradiol (85pg/nL) to about half

My bloodwork was pretty much the same on 200mg of primo with TRT. The small differences would be hard to say for sure it was the primo.

How long did you run the primo on top of your TRT?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear