over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probiotic users. What the best

Remember if your immune system isnt that great those pro-biotics can turn to bad biotics where u get sick and eventualy need to take an anti-biotic

This is so backwards, I don't know if you misunderstood what you read but if that is what it said I wouldn't read anything else from there.

There is a balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut. Bad bacteria feed on sugar. Good bacteria feed on prebiotics which contain non-digestible carbs; things like chicory root, onions, garlic, artichokes, leeks, asparagus, etc. You can also eat fermented foods which contain beneficial bacteria; things like kim chi, kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, etc.

The good bacteria do not turn into bad bacteria. The balance can shift due to diet or other influences though. Incidentally, anti-biotics are one of the worst things for your gut because they deplete the good bacteria giving the bad bacteria an environment in which to thrive.

And as for your immune system, consuming/supplementing good bacteria will only strengthen it. It's estimated around 70-80% of you immune system is in your gut, so a healthy gut is paramount to maintaining a healthy body.

I think a big thing with something like probiotics is bio-availability. The bacteria are very sensitive to heat and light. I would definitely stick to refrigerated products and keep shipping temperatures in mind. Most legit products are shipped with ice packs.

Especially if you're diet has been shotty, expect some cramps,diarrhea, and bloating when you begin taking them. This is caused by a die off of an over abundance of bad bacteria and should pass in 3-4 days. Tapering up in dose can also be a work around for that.

As far as pro biotic foods, grass fed yogurt, kefir do wonders for some.

I just can't do milk so I stick to goat yogurt, and fermented vegetables(like sauerkraut).

I have had really good results with Jarrow multidophilus+prebiotics. I also suffer from IBS an I can feel my digestive system normalizing within a few days of starting these. It only contains clinically studied strains. Just make sure it is refrigerated where your buying it from

You keep saying this but I don't see anything from Jarrow named that...and I am very familiar with the line. Solaray has something named what you're mentioning....

You keep saying this but I don't see anything from Jarrow named that...and I am very familiar with the line. Solaray has something named what you're mentioning....

I think it is jarrow-dophilus + fos

He probably meant this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416359323.815780.jpg

ya my bad, that's the one. I'll have to double check the bottle next time

I've used a few different ones i enjoyed Eupepsia from mr supps the most so far.I like that they ship it with a ice pack and Styrofoam case to keep it cold
here is a quick write up on it
**broken link removed**

I have used many different ones over the time and the one I feel works best is
Dr Ohhira's Probiotics. I have also used the famous DWGE but feel it does nothing other than if I don´t use it for at few days, then at start it will give me a couple of runs to the toilet.

Candida is a yeast. Usually what happens...antibiotics wreck normal gut flora.... Then candida takes over because it's an opportunist bastard and there is no competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the align at walmart. It's decent stuff.

If you have issues with dairy, is keifer still ok? If I drink milk I can shoot fireballs out my ass 12 hours later

I like the align at walmart. It's decent stuff.

If you have issues with dairy, is keifer still ok? If I drink milk I can shoot fireballs out my ass 12 hours later

Because kefir is fermented it is almost lactose free so unless you have a casein allergy it probably won't bother you. Worth a try at least.

I take 4x probiotic. A generic brand! It compares to align.
Anecdotal evedince: white blood cell count went from high normal to solidly in range and it turned my poop green for a week!!!! Gotta be do'in something right!

I worked for a very well known company that's been mentioned in this thread and they make a wide variety of probiotic products. One thing to keep in mind is making sure that all of the strains in whatever product you choose are human strains intended to populate your intestines. Many companies throw in other bacteria strains, oral strains for instance, to beef up the CFU. For each problem a person is facing, specific strains in higher concentration often help. For instance, certain lacto or bifido strains will target digestion, IBS symptoms, or your immune system more than other strains. There are also strains like saccharomyces boulardii that can be taken after a strong course of anti-biotics, or in my opinion, while you're actually on them. So finding the right strain will really better serve you and your wallet. Customers often get confused and think something like 200 billion CFU is going to be better than say 30 billion. That's not necessarily the case. Also keep in mind many brands are shelf stable and DO NOT need to be kept in cold storage. I actually saw the studies Renew Life did with their entire line after exposing them to heat and they were still potent and actually slightly over the label claims in terms of potency. This was done over a several day period in Phoenix, AZ during peak summer heat. They left the bottles out in the sun and then tested them for activity.

Anyone eating tons of food, stressing out their bodies with high intensity weight training, and taking supplements NEEDS to be on some kind of probiotic. Digestion and immune system health are key for anyone. If you can afford protein powder, you better damn sure be buying a pro-biotic.

I use this one. It doesn't need refrigerated and it works for me. Less gas and bloat for sure and no stomach issues. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416802607.932844.jpg

if you haven't made your own fermented foods or bought some at a your local farmers market you need to. IT BLOWS away whatever brand or type of probiotic you can take.

if you haven't made your own fermented foods or bought some at a your local farmers market you need to. IT BLOWS away whatever brand or type of probiotic you can take.

Sadly, some of us can't eat fermented foods... and for those with IBS, it is especially beneficial to get a product high in Bifidobacterium infantis, as this helps alleviate IBS symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating, and bowel movement irregularity.

I literally pass sauerkraut, fermented veggies and kimchi whole.

I worked for a very well known company that's been mentioned in this thread and they make a wide variety of probiotic products. One thing to keep in mind is making sure that all of the strains in whatever product you choose are human strains intended to populate your intestines. Many companies throw in other bacteria strains, oral strains for instance, to beef up the CFU. For each problem a person is facing, specific strains in higher concentration often help. For instance, certain lacto or bifido strains will target digestion, IBS symptoms, or your immune system more than other strains. There are also strains like saccharomyces boulardii that can be taken after a strong course of anti-biotics, or in my opinion, while you're actually on them. So finding the right strain will really better serve you and your wallet. Customers often get confused and think something like 200 billion CFU is going to be better than say 30 billion. That's not necessarily the case. Also keep in mind many brands are shelf stable and DO NOT need to be kept in cold storage. I actually saw the studies Renew Life did with their entire line after exposing them to heat and they were still potent and actually slightly over the label claims in terms of potency. This was done over a several day period in Phoenix, AZ during peak summer heat. They left the bottles out in the sun and then tested them for activity.

Anyone eating tons of food, stressing out their bodies with high intensity weight training, and taking supplements NEEDS to be on some kind of probiotic. Digestion and immune system health are key for anyone. If you can afford protein powder, you better damn sure be buying a pro-biotic.

So would you recommend a brand of protein powder?

I have been considering trying the Gaspari brand.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131