over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probiotic users. What the best

I use naturemade because its cheap. Truth be told, organic apple cider viengar is my save-all. I have bad GERD. ACV + Probiotics + zegerid is my daily routine. Thats life I guess. I have been to tons of doctors. I always have burps, even on empty stomach, full it does not matter. And i am bloated a lot. I dont drink milk. The only dairy i eat is greek yogurt. I cook everything I eat. I also take senna sometimes to detox and purge. Very useful info in this post thank you

I use naturemade because its cheap. Truth be told, organic apple cider viengar is my save-all. I have bad GERD. ACV + Probiotics + zegerid is my daily routine. Thats life I guess. I have been to tons of doctors. I always have burps, even on empty stomach, full it does not matter. And i am bloated a lot. I dont drink milk. The only dairy i eat is greek yogurt. I cook everything I eat. I also take senna sometimes to detox and purge. Very useful info in this post thank you

Hey my man your symptoms sound a lot like what i used to go through. i tried everything and most "Experts" say to use acid pills because its caused by not digesting proteins. SO after months of tying this with no success, i stumbled across an article that has changed my life and i truly mean that. This guy suggest that flatulence (Farting) is caused by the body having troubles digesting proteins and not acid reflux. he states that acid reflux is caused by undigested carbs that are fermenting in your stomach. Basically your body can't digest carbs. I cut carbs out of my diet and it was an instant relief. If i limit my carbs my acid reflux is non existent. Once i eat a heavy meal of carbs, BOOM, GERD. This has been a game changer for me. I only eat a smaller amount of carbs post workout and things are totally different. When i know i am going to have a big carb day like eating out wit the boys or when i know I'm going to have a few beers, i pop a prilosec to prevent it that day and all is good.

Just try cutting your carbs for 3 or 4 days and see what your experiences are.

Game changer for me.

Hey my man your symptoms sound a lot like what i used to go through. i tried everything and most "Experts" say to use acid pills because its caused by not digesting proteins. SO after months of tying this with no success, i stumbled across an article that has changed my life and i truly mean that. This guy suggest that flatulence (Farting) is caused by the body having troubles digesting proteins and not acid reflux. he states that acid reflux is caused by undigested carbs that are fermenting in your stomach. Basically your body can't digest carbs. I cut carbs out of my diet and it was an instant relief. If i limit my carbs my acid reflux is non existent. Once i eat a heavy meal of carbs, BOOM, GERD. This has been a game changer for me. I only eat a smaller amount of carbs post workout and things are totally different. When i know i am going to have a big carb day like eating out wit the boys or when i know I'm going to have a few beers, i pop a prilosec to prevent it that day and all is good.

Just try cutting your carbs for 3 or 4 days and see what your experiences are.

Game changer for me.

Try following a LOW FODMAP diet if certain carbs bother you. I began this several months ago and it helps tremendously

both of yall are awesome, I can't wait to explore and implement some of these ideas to improve my general overall health. Thanks folks

also what can I do to not look flat if I am doing 3day carb cycling

I figure I may as well do 3days low 2 days high ( if i can deal with gerd symptoms). and you are right...carbs never digest, they sit in my stomach.

I have a ninja turtle sixpack, it sticks out, ive only done a few kits of GH and i have that appearance after i eat a lot.

Last edited:
Try primal defense garden of life makes it. ..expensive but works well another one is enzyme and proboiotics combine

both of yall are awesome, I can't wait to explore and implement some of these ideas to improve my general overall health. Thanks folks

also what can I do to not look flat if I am doing 3day carb cycling

I figure I may as well do 3days low 2 days high ( if i can deal with gerd symptoms). and you are right...carbs never digest, they sit in my stomach.

I have a ninja turtle sixpack, it sticks out, ive only done a few kits of GH and i have that appearance after i eat a lot.

Personally for me, as long as i eat my carbs right after i workout, i don't really look flat. Maybe a little bit but its not worth the gerd to me.

Case in point. I haven't eaten carbs throughout the day all week and only been eating a very small bit after my workouts and i have had zero acid reflux all week. But today for lunch, my boss wanted to go have some cheat food so we ate at an italian restaurant (Lasagna is my Achilles Heal). Yep, 30 minutes after lunch BOOM, acid reflux.

Any of you guys try hyperbiotics pro 15? I've read good things about and am considering trying it. I was also looking at PB8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any of you guys try hyperbiotics pro 15? I've read good things about and am considering trying it. I was also looking at PB8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hyper biotics pro-15 = 5 billion cfus (multi strain)
VSL #3 = 100 billion cfus (multi strain)
Pb8 = 14 billion cfus (one strain)

VSL #3 is backed by a good bit of research and is cold-shipped

Hyper biotics pro-15 = 5 billion cfus (multi strain)
VSL #3 = 100 billion cfus (multi strain)
Pb8 = 14 billion cfus (one strain)

VSL #3 is backed by a good bit of research and is cold-shipped

Thanks. I'll look into the VSL. I buy supplements for two and I'm trying to cut spending a little bit right now but at the same time what sense does it make saving money on a bunk product?

Gators, if things get shaken up a bit, try VSL #3. It is a very strong multi-strain probiotic. It has helped me immensely. It is suggested to take 2 caps per day but after using 2 caps for 2 weeks, I dropped it down to one and I still feel great. Incidence of diarrhea has been reduced significantly. I will also be on a ton of antibiotics soon for my transplant and will continue this. I also drink LOTS of Kefir.

But as i stated at first, not need to change the probiotic if it is not needed... I just feel VSL#3 is a very effective product in EXTREME circumstances. It is likely not needed for most people.

I have yet to try kombucha though.

I will check it out, thank you! Also, hope things go your way with the transplant, prayers sent.

Kombucha is delicious, and pretty heavily laden w probiotics, so I've read, cant wait till the first batch is ready in a few days! Someone asked what 'recipe' I followed for the Kombucha... Go to Poseymoms website, where I bought my 'stuff' for both Kefir and Kombucha, they do a good job...

I use HMF Replete, Seroyal by Genestra Brands.

I do one bottle of kefir for the week..i notice zero benefits but it might be helping a tad

Floracil50 From TruthNutra dot com is the best ive ever used. Its expensive as hell but....I like there specific strains for men.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws