mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProGen Peptides CJC w DAC log. 4mg a week.

The easiest sub-q injection. Just go on a slight angle and your almost guaranteed to inject into fatty tissue -- unless your super lean.

Yea never tried but I didn't realize people used slin pins in glutes??

DAC sleep is great.. Sometimes the dreams get crazy!

Question ?
how can you inject DAC in de evening if you eating constantly just like me. I tought dat the best way is atlest 2 hours after food before sleep or first in the morning empty stomac. Ijust orderd 50mg DAC and was thinking mega dosi8ng it like 1,66 per day but I eat also just before bed zo was thinking first thing in de morning but that made me crazy tired last time and with only 3 mg per week. How do you do it=

I have heard men alot wiser than me saying that food will always be digesting and in your bloodstream so all that dont eat before you inject or wait this or do that.. i dont even bother.. i inject when its convenient.. and i get great results..

and im taking 2mg eod and loving it.. also taking folli and the scale is going up and im staying lean.. eating 6000 min calories a day..

Question ?
how can you inject DAC in de evening if you eating constantly just like me. I tought dat the best way is atlest 2 hours after food before sleep or first in the morning empty stomac. Ijust orderd 50mg DAC and was thinking mega dosi8ng it like 1,66 per day but I eat also just before bed zo was thinking first thing in de morning but that made me crazy tired last time and with only 3 mg per week. How do you do it=

I have heard men alot wiser than me saying that food will always be digesting and in your bloodstream so all that dont eat before you inject or wait this or do that.. i dont even bother.. i inject when its convenient.. and i get great results..

and im taking 2mg eod and loving it.. also taking folli and the scale is going up and im staying lean.. eating 6000 min calories a day..

I am about 235 right now wel below 10%. Always had very fast metabolisam. So lets say my 5th meal is rice and eggs about 100 gram carbs and 6th meal just before bed is some casein protein with almond butter and oatmeal also arround 100 gram carbs would it be better to inject DAC 2 hours after meal 5 and 30 min before meal 6 or in de morning when i wake up. I use also MT2 just before bed 500mcg. Macros right vnow arround 800 gram carbs 250 protein and 120 grams fat

I am about 235 right now wel below 10%. Always had very fast metabolisam. So lets say my 5th meal is rice and eggs about 100 gram carbs and 6th meal just before bed is some casein protein with almond butter and oatmeal also arround 100 gram carbs would it be better to inject DAC 2 hours after meal 5 and 30 min before meal 6 or in de morning when i wake up. I use also MT2 just before bed 500mcg. Macros right vnow arround 800 gram carbs 250 protein and 120 grams fat
You're over thinking like he said pin it when it's convenient 30minute before eating is what I do. Anyway with the half life of DAC I'm pretty sure it doesn't even matter if you're full of food or not.

Yea bro you are overthinking it.. just pin whenever wherever.. dac has a long half life.. so unless you arent gonna eat for 8 days its irrelevant when you pin..

Just received 50mg of dac. First time running what would be a good starting dose? I was thinking 1mg e3d

My advice is to run as much DAC as you can afford.. In clinical trials they saw increases in GH up to 25mg a week.. im taking 8mg a week and its alot better than say 2 or 4.. but 2mg is good.. 4 is better.. 6-8 now ya cooking with crisco! I would like to try 10+ mg but its just not in the cards right now..

My advice is to run as much DAC as you can afford.. In clinical trials they saw increases in GH up to 25mg a week.. im taking 8mg a week and its alot better than say 2 or 4.. but 2mg is good.. 4 is better.. 6-8 now ya cooking with crisco! I would like to try 10+ mg but its just not in the cards right now..

i orderd just 50mg and have 20 more. run it 8 weeks at 8mg or was thinking fuck it take 15 mg a week for 5 weeks and see then what after. what to do what to do haha

I would go with the 8 for 8 weeks... i think time ran plays an important role as well since its not an overnight thing

Read through this thread and I am liking the results! How do you think this compares to the typical ghrp/grf combo? IMO cjcdac at these doses is probably way more beneficial at raising igf1 levels.

Well I'm in for 800mcgs for so far gonna hit 1mg either today or tomorrow.
I was wondering when you guys feel fuller at what dosages n how many weeks in do you actually feel fuller? I'm dying for the fuller look =)

DAC takes weeks to work.. Its not a fast process. Its about quality over quantity

2mg eod is 7mg a week I believe bro...I am really considering running 6 or 7mg a week soon. Great log!

2mg eod is 7mg a week I believe bro...I am really considering running 6 or 7mg a week soon. Great log!

Yeah it is! On the mwf week I take an extra shot then on the stts its 8mg..

I will email the boss about getting you some DAC no strings.. Just honest feedback

I think 5mg a week of the Dac is about all i want to do, i'm only 185lbs, so think for my size 5mg is plenty. Using Progen's dac, 1mg shot makes me feel like shit for about 30 min, then it fades, def strong stuff.

On another note, doing 250mcg of BPC 157 and 500mg TB, sq on top of shoulder that's been chronically hurting, within a couple days it began hurting less, last vial on BPC i im'd in delt, below shoulder joint, think inj above it is making a big big difference.

I think 5mg a week of the Dac is about all i want to do, i'm only 185lbs, so think for my size 5mg is plenty. Using Progen's dac, 1mg shot makes me feel like shit for about 30 min, then it fades, def strong stuff.

On another note, doing 250mcg of BPC 157 and 500mg TB, sq on top of shoulder that's been chronically hurting, within a couple days it began hurting less, last vial on BPC i im'd in delt, below shoulder joint, think inj above it is making a big big difference.

Yes the head rush and flushing is no joke! 😮

I'm reading that you can take this to another level by taking cjcwdac with ghrp.
Is that ghrp 2 or 6 and why....difference?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131