over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Provigil

I can't fall asleep!!!! Plus I have sleep apnea when I do sleep, so it helps me out...and I can't take any stims at all cause they give me bad anxiety and make me wanna bite off everyones head...Provigil doesn't rev me up at all, it just stops me from feeling like I need to take a nap. No jitters, no loss of appitite, ect... Its not like a stim at all..
Shit I almost went nuts this weekend after I used some Redline...That stuff drove me up the wall for 4 hours..I was miserable...
The Provigil has been a godsend for me..

I have contacted a board sponsor and done a google search in regards to buying modafinil. Still waiting from the board sponsor to get back to me. This stuff sounds expensive. Does anyone know were to get Provigil at a fair price.

Provigil aka mondafinil

Bodiez carries it as well as ipmeds, both stocked with killer domestic deals on provigil..

email ipmeds for a free sample!

Big Bapper said:
I have contacted a board sponsor and done a google search in regards to buying modafinil. Still waiting from the board sponsor to get back to me. This stuff sounds expensive. Does anyone know were to get Provigil at a fair price.

Bodiez by Design has a good price on em. and great service. you cant go wrong

I tried Provigil and found that it wasnt for me. I'm very sensitive to ANY type of stimulant. I cant use ECA, Clenbuterol, Adipex...anything like that.
After a fews days on Provigil I noticed a dramatic increase in blood pressure
(190/110) and heart rate (120 BPM). I also got major migraine type headaches and just felt like I couldnt think clearly. After I stopped the Provigil everything went back to normal within 1-2 days. While this may be a great product for some, it is definitley not for everyone..so use caution.

Thats weird A50, that should not have had that effect on you.

Tapout1 said:
Thats weird A50, that should not have had that effect on you.

Thats what I thought, that was the reason I tried it.

Looking into provigil

Im bumpin this up (found it after doing a search on provigil, love that search function!) I am hoping to get my doctor to test me for sleep apnea.And while im at it I would like to get a script for provigil. any tips on how to deal with doctors? getting them to give you what you want? I sleep horribly, snoring waking up from not breathing. I am tired of feeling tired all day. I hate to take meds, but Provigil sounds interesting. I am concerned about "crashing" i hated how i would feel when ephedrine would wear off. Does the crash from this compare? Also, if only using in A.M. is it hard to fall asleep that night? I also read from Bio's post that monkees love this stuff as much as cocaine??? I dont want to get addicted and not be able to function without it. Have any of you bros up above tried it sisce you asked the questions above? what do you think? Thanks guys!!

its good shit bro, u will like it and as far as it becoming addictin i dont think so

and as far as u gettin ur doc to get it for u, well u jus got to tell them how u feel and stretch it a bit and then ask what kinda meds r out there that u can take bla bla bla, then maybe hint prov in there sayin a buddy of mine uses it says its great etc etc etc. depending on ur doc it could work

if not jus buy from bio, legit shit

palehorse51 said:
Im bumpin this up (found it after doing a search on provigil, love that search function!) I am hoping to get my doctor to test me for sleep apnea.And while im at it I would like to get a script for provigil. any tips on how to deal with doctors? getting them to give you what you want? I sleep horribly, snoring waking up from not breathing. I am tired of feeling tired all day. I hate to take meds, but Provigil sounds interesting. I am concerned about "crashing" i hated how i would feel when ephedrine would wear off. Does the crash from this compare? Also, if only using in A.M. is it hard to fall asleep that night? I also read from Bio's post that monkees love this stuff as much as cocaine??? I dont want to get addicted and not be able to function without it. Have any of you bros up above tried it sisce you asked the questions above? what do you think? Thanks guys!!

Do you use GH.

balla06 said:
its good shit bro, u will like it and as far as it becoming addictin i dont think so

and as far as u gettin ur doc to get it for u, well u jus got to tell them how u feel and stretch it a bit and then ask what kinda meds r out there that u can take bla bla bla, then maybe hint prov in there sayin a buddy of mine uses it says its great etc etc etc. depending on ur doc it could work

this is how i got a sript for it.

Alin said:
please share all knowledge from those experienced with this item. Dosing, side effects, postive effects. Can one take while ON AAS?? Drug interactions??
Have them at 200mg/pill. I get high blood pressure on a single dose; pulse high. Gives your brain that fresh feeling as if you never missed any sleep. You can stay up all night and feel great in the morning.

The pharmacy here was gonna charge me for a scrip $300 for a month supply. So I got them somewhere else a buck a pill.

Dont think you wont fall asleep on it, because you will. Eventhough it gives you that fresh feeling, you can still sleep on the stuff. I would usually take naps during day time.

balla06 said:

Thanks bro!

Putin said:
Have them at 200mg/pill. I get high blood pressure on a single dose; pulse high. Gives your brain that fresh feeling as if you never missed any sleep. You can stay up all night and feel great in the morning.

The pharmacy here was gonna charge me for a scrip $300 for a month supply. So I got them somewhere else a buck a pill.

Dont think you wont fall asleep on it, because you will. Eventhough it gives you that fresh feeling, you can still sleep on the stuff. I would usually take naps during day time.
Damn the high blood pressure might be a deal breaker on this one. Ive been monitoring my Bp closly while on this Test/ EQ cycle. My Bp has been high. I started taking fish oil and garlic. dropped Bp about 7 points(fluctuates). started aromasin. seems to have lowered it a few more points.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear