advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProWristStraps - Simply the BEST in the WORLD!

Never had any problems dealing with them, or never heard any bad reviews about them either? I also wonder what happened to them and hope they get things back on track!

Right now I could care less if they go bankrupt. I just want the 100 dollar belt I orderd.

got my mambo straps this week

Wow! with out a doubt these are incredible. I previously used a typical strap purchased from local sporting good store. I would get so mad because I would lose grip on most my barbel shrugs 1/2 way through each rep. My new straps not only held, I was able to bump up my weight by 90pounds. I put a full plate on each side above my normal. No slipping at all. I would recommed these to ANYONE without a second of hesitation. I have been letting my lifting partners use them and it is almost a fight to get them back. Big Props to these guys~~!!

So some people are actually getting the stuff they ordered? I still can't get an email response and I write twice a week since January

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I needed a new set of straps but after reading several irriated posts about these guys i looked elsewhere.. I ended up getting a set of GASP straps from bodybuilding.com for only $24.. They are by far the best quality straps i've ever used and the thickness and grip they give you are amazing.

A friend of mine had an extra pair of lifting straps from prowristwraps and gave them to me, I used them for heavy deads last week they were a lot better than my harbingers which I have used for years, world of difference.

Pro wrist straps products are amazing . I always saw people in the gym with these things on and always thought they were for people trying to lift more weight than they could handle and after finally giving in I have never had a better back workout . these things on is amazing

Simple, ultra effective and built to last. Best wrist and lifting straps available. APT is a USMC vet as well.

Semper Fi.

I love the products they carry but do have one complaint.

I was rather annoyed to pay $15 shipping for a pair of 12" wraps and pair of leather straps that didn't even weigh a pound all together. If this was shipped international that would be ok.

straps

I need to check into these products I am having problems with my wrist.

I had been through so many flimsy wraps. Never held up. Heard about these guys. I bought a pair of wrist wraps, use them on my heavy lifts. I've literalky had them for 2 years I think. Still like new. Quality and durability. And my wrists don't hurt like they use to. Superior support

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131