over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real world diet.

Def true Mens Bikini stats for sure!!! Blah all the shakes but on the same note I always seemed to be leaner when I eat more shakes instead of whole foods but hey that is me.

The bigg man (ashoprep) posted a pic of his back some time ago very impressive!

Lol 286lb that one hell of a physique competitor :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
What's up there Capin?
He's a bit gynormous for Men's Physique but he wins a lot because he's so pretty. ;)[/QUOTE]

I have big legs, so I cover them up and show off the Zyzz like upper body:D

I am a little bit pretty, but when we diet down we look like nasty old men because we have skeleton face.

Def true Mens Bikini stats for sure!!! Blah all the shakes but on the same note I always seemed to be leaner when I eat more shakes instead of whole foods but hey that is me.

Last week I didn't feel good and just drank shakes all day and nothing else. I woke up leaner. I've actually dieted on almost shakes and nothing else. My boss won his procard on Metrx and rice cakes, back in the 90's.

What's up there Capin?
He's a bit gynormous for Men's Physique but he wins a lot because he's so pretty. ;)

I am a little bit pretty, but when we diet down we look like nasty old men because we have skeleton face.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha they don't make those surfer shorts big enough for them legs :p

Last week I didn't feel good and just drank shakes all day and nothing else. I woke up leaner. I've actually dieted on almost shakes and nothing else. My boss won his procard on Metrx and rice cakes, back in the 90's.

I went on a ultramet rice cakes and some almonds diet with only like 2 whole meals a day or 3 and 3 worked out pretty decent and felt really good!

Have you been practicing your facial expressions to show attitude? Try BLUE STEEL like Derek Zoolander. That'll lock down the Men's Physique Pro card.

I've seen the pictures you posted in the past. Your tall too if I'm thinking about the right screen name. I think a mod had posted something that he quickly edited out.

Is your bulking diet similar with more calories added in the shakes?

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing bro. That diet is literally a full time job in itself lol, must be fun consuming all that food! I'll stick around for updates on this prep :D best of luck!

I am a little bit pretty, but when we diet down we look like nasty old men because we have skeleton face.

Ha ha they don't make those surfer shorts big enough for them legs :p[/QUOTE]I like my shorts tight and really short.:D

I went on a ultramet rice cakes and some almonds diet with only like 2 whole meals a day or 3 and 3 worked out pretty decent and felt really good!
Yeah, shakes can be very useful for dieting. I drink them all the way to the show.

Have you been practicing your facial expressions to show attitude? Try BLUE STEEL like Derek Zoolander. That'll lock down the Men's Physique Pro card.
I went to the very first npc men's physique in Charleston. The crowd just laughed like crazy because the guys had no idea what they were doing. They really did look like Zoolander up their.

Ha ha they don't make those surfer shorts big enough for them legs :p
I like my shorts tight and really short.:D

Lmao that just reminded me of Reno 911 :D:D:D

That diet is really eye opening to a non-competitor like me. Lots of guys can take the gear you take, follow that diet for a week? The numbers drop off a cliff. Not me, and I don't even consider the waking up to eat craziness.

Thanks for posting.

I've seen the pictures you posted in the past. Your tall too if I'm thinking about the right screen name. I think a mod had posted something that he quickly edited out.

Is your bulking diet similar with more calories added in the shakes?
Bulk diet is similar. A few more carbs though.
Awesome, thanks for sharing bro. That diet is literally a full time job in itself lol, must be fun consuming all that food! I'll stick around for updates on this prep :D best of luck!
Yeah, I eat more food during precontest then Ido offseason.
That diet is really eye opening to a non-competitor like me. Lots of guys can take the gear you take, follow that diet for a week? The numbers drop off a cliff. Not me, and I don't even consider the waking up to eat craziness.

Thanks for posting.

They have a master men's physique, you know:D

hell of a diet. I wish I could lose weight eating like that. do you still get hungry? The shakes make me wonder if you do. I feel like I'm starving 30minutes after a shake unless I have a carb source included in it.

hell of a diet. I wish I could lose weight eating like that. do you still get hungry? The shakes make me wonder if you do. I feel like I'm starving 30minutes after a shake unless I have a carb source included in it.

I really don't get hungry too often. But I'm still 8 weeks. Once I get below %6, I stay hungry no matter how much I eat.

Hey bro, how does what your running now compare to your off season and do you plan on upping your tren much?

Best of luck mate.

Do you use a lot of shakes off season too?

I'm the same with appetite, it sucks. So I may incorporate 4 shakes and 3 meals

I knew i didnt like you for a reason
There are probably lots of other reasons too:D
Hey bro, how does what your running now compare to your off season and do you plan on upping your tren much?

Off season I just went with test and deca. Fairly soon I'll drop the deca and run 100mg tren, 100mg mast, and 50mg winny right into the show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131