mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

Been a while since I updated the log. The end of last week and beginning of this week I was at Disney and driving back from Florida and I honestly got nothing done in a 6 day period. Did legs yesterday... kind of a light workout just to get the blood flowing again. TodY was back and shoulders and it felt good to really start up again and get back in a groove. Tomorrow I am going to do chest and arms and then next week start doing cardio body part a day and go 5 out of 7 from now on. Just doing 250 mg a week of Test until Aug 1 then I am going to start up my contest prep. I lost 1 pound while I was there and I ate terribly. I tried to eat 1 good meal a day but there is nothing too healthy at Disney parks so it was a lot of pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets and some salad. I did a hell of a lot of walking and got to 30,000 steps 1 day there at Epcot. It was hot and humid as fuck and I was literally drenched everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens to me every time I go there. I eat like crap but lose weight just because of all the walking and sweating!

Been a while since I updated the log. The end of last week and beginning of this week I was at Disney and driving back from Florida and I honestly got nothing done in a 6 day period. Did legs yesterday... kind of a light workout just to get the blood flowing again. TodY was back and shoulders and it felt good to really start up again and get back in a groove. Tomorrow I am going to do chest and arms and then next week start doing cardio body part a day and go 5 out of 7 from now on. Just doing 250 mg a week of Test until Aug 1 then I am going to start up my contest prep. I lost 1 pound while I was there and I ate terribly. I tried to eat 1 good meal a day but there is nothing too healthy at Disney parks so it was a lot of pizza, pasta, chicken nuggets and some salad. I did a hell of a lot of walking and got to 30,000 steps 1 day there at Epcot. It was hot and humid as fuck and I was literally drenched everyday.

So got a late workout in... it's my friends 40th birthday party today and he is having it at some downtown club. I hate going to clubs so I will bring all my green medicine I can. He thinks his life is over because he's going to be a dad in November. The worst part is it is an all white party. I had to buy shit that I'm not going to wear ever again. I'll put up some pictures for everyone's entertainment. My wife and kids are already making fun of me[emoji12]
Anyway did chest and got the guido pump in as well... want to look good if I'm going to be wearing this tight fitted shit. Surprisingly I killed it. I thought I would be more weak or tired after doing a full chest bi and Tri day. Pics to follow in a few hours

So today I did back and triceps... my biceps were still kind of sore from Saturday. Got it all in in one hour and headed home, had my younger one with me so I only have an hour child care a day. Tonight I have a sleep study at the VA. I thought it was sinuses the whole time but they want to do the study to either rule out or confirm. So tomorrow will be an early day at the gym since I will be out of there by 6am. Legs tomorrow nice and early then I will probably go home and nap!

Did some work yesterday and today... going for 4 days in a row and then I am getting a portrait tattoo of my daughters on my lower arm somewhere so I am going to take Saturday and Sunday off and do some legs and cardio M-W of next week while it heals. Today was shoulders and legs. Very fast workout and very efficient did front and side laterals, shoulder press and rear delts. Then did leg extensions, lying ham curls, standing and seated calves. Staying steady at about 180 give or take a few pounds. The goal for contest weight is right around 165. Tomorrow is going to be a longer day getting in chest, biceps, abs and about 30 minutes on treadmill

Got done everything on my list except the treadmill. I ran into a few old acquaintances at the gym I haven't seen in a year or so so there was a lot of BSing going on. Chest biceps and abs complete. Tomorrow will be my first complete week of using HGH. Taking it as close to bedtime as possible. The first night I couldn't sleep well it seemed after but since then sleep has been better. Only thing I have noticed is I am sweating a bit more during working out. I know it takes months to see something but all I'm looking for is some lean mass nothing extraordinary. Nothing till Monday, will do abs and treadmill for about 45 min

Haven't worked out since Wednesday... Between writing my 2 final papers and some serious migraines since Thursday. Today was the first day I haven't had a migraine so I went all out today on back and biceps, and did 1/2 hour cardio. I am 12 weeks out now. The protocol is now 500 mg Sustanon 400 mg NPP 20mg Anadrol inject for 2 more weeks and the. I'm in the 2nd week of gh at 2ius a day at night right now weight has been steady... since I got back from vacation it's been around 176. Tomorrow is leg day and shoulders with some abs

So today was leg day. I did get abs in as well and did the treadmill 4/4 for 20 minutes. I felt like shit today with another headache and I was close to not going and staying in bed. Went to chiropractor instead for adjusted and just went to the gym. I wasn't expecting much but it was a decent time and I sweat like a pig today. At 2 points during training I almost puked. Once after my last set of squats and the other when I had just finished my workout, I had to go sit down before I jumped on the treadmill. Tomorrow will be a quick workout just chest and tris and I will be going quick. Tomorrow at 11 I have my Botox shots in my head for my migraines so I want to get something in before then. Then Wednesday it will be a short day as well, shoulders, abs and cardio then a day off

I get migraines as well and have considered botox.

When I lived in Cincy I worked across the street from a cryo therapy place and that would instantly knock out a migraine. If there's a place near you I would consider checking it out, might help out! Also a lot of fringe benefits but that's what got me hooked to it...

So today was leg day. I did get abs in as well and did the treadmill 4/4 for 20 minutes. I felt like shit today with another headache and I was close to not going and staying in bed. Went to chiropractor instead for adjusted and just went to the gym. I wasn't expecting much but it was a decent time and I sweat like a pig today. At 2 points during training I almost puked. Once after my last set of squats and the other when I had just finished my workout, I had to go sit down before I jumped on the treadmill. Tomorrow will be a quick workout just chest and tris and I will be going quick. Tomorrow at 11 I have my Botox shots in my head for my migraines so I want to get something in before then. Then Wednesday it will be a short day as well, shoulders, abs and cardio then a day off

I get migraines as well and have considered botox.

When I lived in Cincy I worked across the street from a cryo therapy place and that would instantly knock out a migraine. If there's a place near you I would consider checking it out, might help out! Also a lot of fringe benefits but that's what got me hooked to it...

I've been wanting to do that for a while... I got a groupon for 40 for 2 visits... there is one somewhat close to my house in Downers Grove, I'll definitely be giving it a try next month

Had a lot of dr appts today. I saw my shrink at 8... got a quick 45 minute chest and triceps day in. I think I was resting less than 30 seconds each rep... worked up a good sweat in a little amount of time. Changed real quick and went to the VA and just had my Botox done on my head and now eating lunch and going to see the neurologist next. I'm just happy I still got my work in before my se appts. Tomorrow I'm going to do abs and cardio for an hour, maybe some shoulders, need to see how my head feels in the morning

I think you'll like it, when it knocked out my migraine I immediately signed up for unlimited visits. I also saw a huge boost in my recovery from workouts, slept better, and even while eating a ton it helped keep me lean.

It's literally the only thing I miss about Cincinnati, and the fact it cost about half as much to live there versus here, lol

I've been wanting to do that for a while... I got a groupon for 40 for 2 visits... there is one somewhat close to my house in Downers Grove, I'll definitely be giving it a try next month

So today was a rough one... for some reason I have been really swearing like a pig after workouts. Did back today Deadlifts 12,10,8,6 ended at 225 lat pulldowns, low row went to 180 on my lest set for 6 V bar back extensions, then did some Abs and treadmill for 20 minutes. Last week when I did a BF test I almost threw up. It was 14%. I got 11 weeks to get right under 10 which is my goal. Current weight is 177. Starting to get a little scared but also excited. Going to work as hard as humanly possible these next 11 weeks

What's your current diet looking like?

So today was a rough one... for some reason I have been really swearing like a pig after workouts. Did back today Deadlifts 12,10,8,6 ended at 225 lat pulldowns, low row went to 180 on my lest set for 6 V bar back extensions, then did some Abs and treadmill for 20 minutes. Last week when I did a BF test I almost threw up. It was 14%. I got 11 weeks to get right under 10 which is my goal. Current weight is 177. Starting to get a little scared but also excited. Going to work as hard as humanly possible these next 11 weeks

1. 1 cup egg whites1/2 cup oatmeal, banana, vitamins
2. 6 oz chicken breast 1 cup green vegetable, potatoes with grass fed butter 3. 6 oz chicken or turkey breast, 1 cup broccoli 1/2 cup rice. 4. Lean steak or chicken, usually steak, salad with balsamic vin. 1 cup vegetable
Protein shake always after workout. I do sometimes have some candy at bedtime, but I have been better in curbing the munchies at night. 2 cheat meals per week

Purely my thoughts, but this is what I would do at this point

1. 1 cup egg whites1/2 cup oatmeal, banana, vitamins Drop the banana
2. 6 oz chicken breast 1 cup green vegetable, potatoes with grass fed butter Drop the potato, up your serving of chicken an ounce or two
3. 6 oz chicken or turkey breast, 1 cup broccoli 1/2 cup rice. Up chicken by an ounce or two
4. Lean steak or chicken, usually steak, salad with balsamic vin. 1 cup vegetable Make sure you're measuring dressing, easy to go way overboard on serving size
Protein shake always after workout.
I do sometimes have some candy at bedtime, but I have been better in curbing the munchies at night. Gotta cut out the candy
2 cheat meals per week One cheat meal, maybe, per week, even then not always necessary

Did all arms yesterday... standard quick 45 min workout. Today I'm getting some blood work and an allergy test so no lifting today. I am going to do some abs and cardio though and get back to legs tomorrow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity