advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

Wow this is unreal. Dont even know what to say. Prayers go out to his family. RIP big guy

RIP. Didn't know him except for him PM'ing me over some "controversial" threads here. I did notice a while back that he seemed to have a premonition of something bad happening due to past actions.

RIP man he was such a kewll guy. My prayers go out to his family...MM

How horrible for his family...they're in my thoughts and prayers.

Never met him, but had several interactions via PM and he was always cool to me...a real loss to the community.:(

Bert was an awesome guy. Im really shocked to see this. Honest-no bs guy. Got out of dead end training and was loving what he did. Generous to a fault-tried to keep people from getting scammed. Im so sorry to his wife and family. damnit thats messed up. He overcame so much just to be cut off. At least he was happy.

I can't believe I am seeing this, I am at a loss for words.
How sad, I feel terrible for Mrs. Q

I know no one wants to hear this, but we all need to wake the fuck up to these cardiovascular issues..... no other hobby communities lose this many members at such young ages. Sorry to bring it up, but it needs to be said, this shit is scary and hits too close to home for me.

x2 this stuff is terrifying. I only talked to Q a few times over the years of being on this board but I read his posts and like someone else said it's already strange to go read his old posts now.

I know some people here think I'm OCD about the health stuff, and I admit I am, but there's a reason for it. I can't believe how much these things are popping up.

RIP Q.

I only knew him here and his board but I could tell he was a stand up, well liked, trustworthy guy. So sorry to hear this. RIP

Oh. My. God.

Godspeed, Bert.

Miss Q, my sincerest sympathies.

Bert, you were a great man. You gave and gave to all around you, and made a positive impact on the world every day.

Wow

Wow I'm shocked. I just got to know him when I started ordering kratom off him a few months back. He was the best sponsor I dealt with the past 20years. He treated me like a VIP and I know he did the same for many of us. This is horrible and my heart and prayers go out to his family and close friends. R.I.P Q you will be missed!

WOW! There are no words. My prayers and thoughts are with
Miss Q and family.

Omg. Please say it isnt so. Such an awesome guy... wow...completely stunned

My god. This breaks my heart. Q was always a great guy and gave me tons of laughs over the years.

He will be greatly missed bad my heart is truly sunk right now. I don't really know how to process this....

Miss Q, if you need anything I'm here.

My buddy competed against him at the 2013 Mid Atlantic Classic in North Carolina. Very nice guy and humble. My buddy just text me and told me about it. Very sad to lose another brother of the iron. RIP Bert.

omfg this can't be true

My heart breaks for his wife, what a guy he was. I still don't fucking believe it, I wish it was April God fucking damn it. You can be the shittiest scumbag and live to be 100, the good guys will pass away before your eyes early on every mother fucking time

Holy ...

He was always nice to me, participating in discussions, replied to some of my posts, and was a good business minded person, very generous, which he helped me ...wow , just wow

Im so sorry

Wow. That's all I can say is wow. I always enjoyed reading his posts and he was always so friendly to everyone. This one hits so close to home that I almost just want to hang up the trunks. Rest in peace my man.

If anyone starts any donations for his family please post. I would like to contribute and I know every family can always use help with such a shocking and unexpected thing.

Man I still can't believe it.

WOW this is horrible news!!!! He was such a nice guy to me, always helpful, and an awesome business man. My thoughts, and prayers go out to his family, and friends! Makes you realize how fragile life is, and how you should try to live it with as much happiness, and love as possible. :(

I'm in shock. He was just telling me last night how he never sleeps and was working through the night. He was putting everything into making his family's future brighter.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear