over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Shaun “the dinosaur” Davis

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Sounds about right. I was training with a guy today who used to train with him actually and from the stories he tells us the guys of era didn’t have much reason for the gear they ran just pretty much run whatever you can get and as much as you can afford. “Handful of dbol pre workout” type of thing

No such a thing as cruising or TRT just varying compounds at varying dosages probably never less than a few grams per week

Not the smartest approach but it built some monsters
but people still don't realize that at the highest level it still looks very similar

That's stupidity at it's finest. It's the same as saying I took 5 dbol tabs per day as opposed to milligrams. Each tab could be 10mg or 50mg. The variability is not as wide with injectables, but still...
Joe Rogan still takes 1 ml of test a week…

but people still don't realize that at the highest level it still looks very similar
Sadly they bought into the fairytale of all you need is 300mg of test and some primo and anything more is reckless

I do wonder with all the pushing of “safer cycles” classic and physique classes etc if we will see a gradual decline of mass monsters on the amateur level at least

Sounds about right. I was training with a guy today who used to train with him actually and from the stories he tells us the guys of era didn’t have much reason for the gear they ran just pretty much run whatever you can get and as much as you can afford. “Handful of dbol pre workout” type of thing

No such a thing as cruising or TRT just varying compounds at varying dosages probably never less than a few grams per week

Not the smartest approach but it built some monsters
Things haven't changed that much really

Sadly they bought into the fairytale of all you need is 300mg of test and some primo and anything more is reckless

I do wonder with all the pushing of “safer cycles” classic and physique classes etc if we will see a gradual decline of mass monsters on the amateur level at least
It’s interesting how certain mass monsters like Jay Cutler have stayed in great shape and probably is in better health than most 50 year old civilians who have never trained then you have guys like Ronnie (although I think Ronnie took more damage from his training style than any PED use). Nasser would probably still be alive had he never got into bodybuilding.

in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day
Oh wow that's a whole lot of test. 8 grams of test a week that's also a whole lotta oil.

It’s interesting how certain mass monsters like Jay Cutler have stayed in great shape and probably is in better health than most 50 year old civilians who have never trained then you have guys like Ronnie (although I think Ronnie took more damage from his training style than any PED use). Nasser would probably still be alive had he never got into bodybuilding.
From the outside looking in Jay does seem in good health but who knows I doubt he would be telling everyone if he had to take a tonne of health meds to maintain it doesn’t look great for the image.

Ronnie from what I believe was mostly due to multiple botches surgeries he had

I think it would be naive to say you won’t take pay the price for pushing the limits with your health for bodybuilding at some point down the line (I realise you’re not saying this btw) but I suppose if you accept that risk then it’s a constant weighing up the pros and cons of all subsequent decisions and doing what you can to maintain your health to the best of its ability which for a large part seems genetic

Alot of bodybuilders back in the day retired early compared to some guys now competing at the top level in their 40s and 50s trying to hang with the young bucks. Dorian retired at 36 I believe. Shawn Ray 34. Lee Haney 31, Rich gaspari late 20s and many others.

Alot of bodybuilders back in the day retired early compared to some guys now competing at the top level in their 40s and 50s trying to hang with the young bucks. Dorian retired at 36 I believe. Shawn Ray 34. Lee Haney 31, Rich gaspari late 20s and many others.
Which is kinda wild because you’re seeing a lot of guys today start to peak in their late 30s. I believe Hadi is 40 at this point. I think Curry was in his late 30s when he won his O.

That's stupidity at it's finest. It's the same as saying I took 5 dbol tabs per day as opposed to milligrams. Each tab could be 10mg or 50mg. The variability is not as wide with injectables, but still...
You have to remember though back in those days before tons of UGL was available, dosages were much more standardized across the available brands they had access to.

You have to remember though back in those days before tons of UGL was available, dosages were much more standardized across the available brands they had access to.
This is true. At the time Deca was always 200mg, Sust was always 250mg, Anadrol was always 50mg and so on.
There were no "Primo 175", "Deca 500" or "Sust 350".
So yeah, still inaccurate but kinda made sense.

This. Not sure how it was in the states but in the uk in 90’s we had either genuine pharma or fake pharma, no UGL at that time.

Test was either test E or sustanon and 1ml was always 250mg, prop was always 100mg per ml. So it was known when someone said “I’m on 5ml of testoviron” it was clear. Same with orals. Dianabol was only ever 5mg per tab

I remember Shaun Davis from the uk scene. He was often early on in his career in bodypower magazine. I saw him once at a show in the audience. Was a big human being at that time

Montpelier is the capital of Vermont. Are we just stating random facts?

Please donate your brain to science. You’re a fascinating creature.
Yeah im still trying to figure out what that post meant......lol

in an interview with Palumbo on rx muscle he talked about exactly:
500mg sustanon per day
500mg test e daily
100mg test prop daily
200eq or 2 amp parabolan per day
long insulin 150iu per day (75iu am and 75iu pm)
gh to 20iu per day
May he RIP......If that's accurate its a miracle he got to 57....... sounds like UKs version of Bostin Lloyd

May he RIP......If that's accurate it’s a miracle he got to 57....... sounds like UKs version of Bostin Lloyd
The more I get into BB the more I realise Bostin really wasn’t far off the truth with what some (probably more than we’d think) do to go far in BB. I think especially for the 90’s guys it was a Russian roulette mentality. Go all in and some made it out the other side and some didn’t mostly down to genetics.
Now of course we have ways to monitor health and means readily available to aid health but even so I think guys are doing the same stuff just with added health aids

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131