over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Selank

JJ

I am going to place my order for all 3 first thing in the morning Just got home from a business trip. I will start a log as soon as I receive, and since I have been clean of everything for the last 18 months I should be able to notice very quickly.

tmax

Cool. I look forward to your log. We have a BOGO code going currently. It's FREEBOGO. Please click on my signature banner to get to the website. Thanks :)

Cool. I look forward to your log. We have a BOGO code going currently. It's FREEBOGO. Please click on my signature banner to get to the website. Thanks :)

JJ check your PM when you are free.

Thanks
tmax

JJ check your PM when you are free.

Thanks
tmax

Tips for your selank, noopept, oxytocin log:

With selank I found some dose it at 250mcg twice a day. Oxytocin seems best at 10mcg before bed but some dose it twice a day. Make sure the morning dose is 5-10mcg so your research rat isn't too tired. It's very hard to dose that low since it comes in a 10mg vial. Just try to use a drop.
With noopept give your research rat 10-30mg per day. I'd give it 10mg 3 times a day orally.

I'm looking forward to your log. :)

my Log

JJ

Thanks for everything, I will start my log on Monday. I already received everything, i was not expecting to have it so soon all I can say DAMMM YOU GUYS ARE FAST.

Everyone this order only took 3 days and that is including the day I ordered Nobody does this period.

tmax

JJ

Thanks for everything, I will start my log on Monday. I already received everything, i was not expecting to have it so soon all I can say DAMMM YOU GUYS ARE FAST.

Everyone this order only took 3 days and that is including the day I ordered Nobody does this period.

tmax

That's how long all my orders took as well. They ship same day. The boss never sleeps. He's always working.

Cool. Can't wait to read your log. :headbang:

update

I did a trial run yesterday, let me just say wow so here is what I am doing

Noopept 10 first thing then at 10mg at noon since I get up at 4:30 am

Selank 250 mcg same as above. always felt like I was in control very relaxed nothing stressed me out.

Oxytocin 10mcg at night only thing is very vivid dreams like it was real

So when I got home Sunday night and turn the TV on. I started watching the show Brain Games this was the WOW I was talking about, everything they showed me I knew what it was this one pic they showed me was just a mass blob is what my wife called it and I told her no it is a man dunking a basket ball and she told to me to get the F*** out of here the then the guy on TV showed the man dunking a basket ball. I will keep everyone up to dated sorry about the sloppy grammar I am heading out to dinner and have a bunch of people waiting.

always lurking
tmax

Last edited:
I did a trial run yesterday, let me just say wow so here is what I am doing

Noopept 10 first thing then at 10mg at noon since I get up at 4:30 am

Selank 250 mcg same as above. always felt like I was in control very relaxed nothing stressed me out.

Oxytocin 10mcg at night only thing is very vivid dreams like it was real

So when I got home Sunday night and turn the TV on. I started watching the show Brain Games this was the WOW I was talking about, everything they showed me I knew what it was this one pic they showed me was just a mass blob is what my wife called it and I told her no it is a man dunking a basket ball and she told to me to get the F*** out of here the then the guy on TV showed the man dunking a basket ball. I will keep everyone up to dated sorry about the sloppy grammar I am heading out to dinner and have a bunch of people waiting.

always lurking
tmax
Hahaha that's so cool!!! This sounds like a great protocol.

It's interesting you mention how real the oxytocin dreams are. I remember waking up and just lying in bed for an hour thinking about the oxytocin dream I had and how real it was. It confused my mind. Maybe this isn't reality and the dream is. Take the red pill and find out the truth. Hahahaha :D

update

So yesterday everything is the same. I am in IT so we always have to take exams to keep our certs. so yesterday I reviewed my CEH exam and this morning I took it and I passed no problem. the retention is unbelievable next week will be another exam my CCIE. I will keep everyone up to date.

One more thing as of 10:30 am today I have caught up on everything that I need to get done from last week and this week. purely focused, none of the small bs is able to creep in I love that part of this experiment.

tmax

So yesterday everything is the same. I am in IT so we always have to take exams to keep our certs. so yesterday I reviewed my CEH exam and this morning I took it and I passed no problem. the retention is unbelievable next week will be another exam my CCIE. I will keep everyone up to date.

One more thing as of 10:30 am today I have caught up on everything that I need to get done from last week and this week. purely focused, none of the small bs is able to creep in I love that part of this experiment.

tmax

Sounds like this protocol has made a huge difference. Excellent research log so far!

Sounds like this protocol has made a huge difference. Excellent research log so far!

So my update so far

noopept 10 mg in morning

Selank 250 mcg in the morning

oxytocin 20 mcg at bedtime

So during the day I am clear relaxed and nothing bothers me at all, memory retention is unreal.

So at night I sleep like a baby and very refreshed when I wake up. The only thing that is a little uneasy is the dreams because some of them are so vivid that it feels like it is really happening, then I wake up check my bank account and 55million that I had in the bank in my dream is not there oh well at least I had it in my dream..

stay tuned

tmax

So my update so far

noopept 10 mg in morning

So during the day I am clear relaxed and nothing bothers me at all, memory retention is unreal.

So at night I sleep like a baby and very refreshed when I wake up. The only thing that is a little uneasy is the dreams because some of them are so vivid that it feels like it is really happening, then I wake up check my bank account and 55million that I had in the bank in my dream is not there oh well at least I had it in my dream..

stay tuned

tmax
Hahaha cool update. Funny :D

So my update so far

noopept 10 mg in morning

stay tuned

tmax

tmax - how much powder would you say was in your vials of Selank in terms of how full was the vial?

I'm so pumped in trying this!

I have ADHD and will be running Tren in my next cut.

I ordered some a few days back.

I have high hopes for this and will give you guys my feedback. :)

oxytocin

Hey t-max how does the oxytocin work for you? I have bad anxiety and have been taking selank before bed and get crazy dreams but my sleep is still not very good. Does oxytocin work better for sleep and do you recommend selank for times of concentration? I get tired from 250 mcg of selank and can not talk to people.

selank is too chill

Hey guys,

Does anyone here take selank at night before sleep?

it seems too chill for me to take during the day and I dont get much work done.

I was wondering if anyone here takes it at night with good effects the next day (considering it has a long half life)

thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity