advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I be worried about a lump I found?

Hyperemia

Registered
Newbies
Last night I found a pea sized lump on the inside of my quad. It felt mostly stiff and had less sensation there than the areas next to it. My instinct was to apply pressure and rub it (probably not smart), didn’t seem to do anything at the time. When I woke up I had a bruise that was about an inch across in the same spot but now there’s no lump. Any thoughts to what it was or what happened? Should I be concerned?

The lump was not protruding from the skin. I could feel it under the skin.

Doesn’t hurt to schedule an appointment and put your mind at ease. If it were me, yes I’d schedule a doctors appointment. You have lymph nodes in that area! So play it safe.

Cage
Yeah I’ve got my yearly coming up in couple weeks. I will send an email and move it up. I suppose I just wanted confirmation that I wasn’t making a big deal out of nothing or if anybody has experienced the same. You are absolutely right though, I will move the appointment now.

Yeah I’ve got my yearly coming up in couple weeks. I will send an email and move it up. I suppose I just wanted confirmation that I wasn’t making a big deal out of nothing or if anybody has experienced the same. You are absolutely right though, I will move the appointment now.
I put off a large lump on my throat. My lymph nodes would swell periodically ever since I had mono as a teen. Well this time one side of my throat had abt an egg sized lump. Again, normal for me so I blew it off..

Fast forward, my wife saw it while I was shaving and freaked out. Rode my ass to an appointment. Doc’s was humorous with me until he saw it. His whole demeanor changed and became very serious. He told me by the size it has a strong chance of being cancerous and advanced.

So I did all the procedures, bloodwork etc. Ended up doing surgery to remove it. Luckily it ended up being benign. Was 2-3 ordeal. So don’t be like me and wait!

Cage

Last night I found a pea sized lump on the inside of my quad. It felt mostly stiff and had less sensation there than the areas next to it. My instinct was to apply pressure and rub it (probably not smart), didn’t seem to do anything at the time. When I woke up I had a bruise that was about an inch across in the same spot but now there’s no lump. Any thoughts to what it was or what happened? Should I be concerned?

Lymph node I’d bet you have them all over your body too arm pits, abs, neck, the leaner you get the more pronounced they get also if you’re sick they swell too

I put off a large lump on my throat. My lymph nodes would swell periodically ever since I had mono as a teen. Well this time one side of my throat had abt an egg sized lump. Again, normal for me so I blew it off..

Fast forward, my wife saw it while I was shaving and freaked out. Rode my ass to an appointment. Doc’s was humorous with me until he saw it. His whole demeanor changed and became very serious. He told me by the size it has a strong chance of being cancerous and advanced.

So I did all the procedures, bloodwork etc. Ended up doing surgery to remove it. Luckily it ended up being benign. Was 2-3 ordeal. So don’t be like me and wait!

Cage
That would scare the hell out of me, glad it was benign. I was able to get an apt for Monday, let’s see what the primary care thinks.

Cage
2-3 ordeal, 2-3 weeks, months?

I wouldn't worry about it but get checked out if it bothers you. If there is bruising then some sort of blood vessels had broken and the lump was probably the initial inflammatory process of the damage. I get cuts and bruises all the time and not sure how I get them. Like walking into something while doing yard work and then the next day I have a mysterious mark on my body. Good luck though and keep us informed.

2-3 ordeal, 2-3 weeks, months?
2-3 months of scans, tests, bloodwork, then surgery! I already had the mindset that this was gonna end badly for me. So I spent those few months basically gathering up all investments, insurance policies, amounts of money, phone numbers/contacts. Just making sure my family would be financially intact.

Told the wife if this shit is stage 4 then fuck it. I’m not gonna spend the remaining days in some hospital or sick as fuck. And running up a monstrous medical bill. Showed her how much money she’d get, basically she’d be set for life. No worries.

Just cremate me and toss my ashes wherever. It don’t matter to me. Just as long as it’s cheap!

It was a stressful few months. Think I lost 25-30lbs. The rapid weight loss added to the cancerous thoughts as well. But it wasn’t my time to go just yet!

Also was planning on doin a lot of coke, acid, and X! Was gonna be high as fuck in my final days.

Cage

Cage

bro i had my lymph nodes in throat blow up in early nov after covid, this last year was a tough year man good riddance. walking in public i felt like a hybrid elephant man+budweiser bullfrog.

1674273029706.jpeg 1674273074274.jpeg here are a few, it was painfulm thgey were the size of eggs eventually. finally i said if its not improving by "tomorrow morning" Ill go se doc. it miraculously improved, was taking tons of antioxidants

2-3 months of scans, tests, bloodwork, then surgery! I already had the mindset that this was gonna end badly for me. So I spent those few months basically gathering up all investments, insurance policies, amounts of money, phone numbers/contacts. Just making sure my family would be financially intact.

Told the wife if this shit is stage 4 then fuck it. I’m not gonna spend the remaining days in some hospital or sick as fuck. And running up a monstrous medical bill. Showed her how much money she’d get, basically she’d be set for life. No worries.

Just cremate me and toss my ashes wherever. It don’t matter to me. Just as long as it’s cheap!

It was a stressful few months. Think I lost 25-30lbs. The rapid weight loss added to the cancerous thoughts as well. But it wasn’t my time to go just yet!

Also was planning on doin a lot of coke, acid, and X! Was gonna be high as fuck in my final days.

Cage
roll me up in a blunt and smoke me! happy trails
tony Montana + lysergic is a bad combo. one = ego death , one = ego champion
I feel you though bro, I lived a handful of years like I was on the run living life with 3 strikes and stage 4 cancer. i bet all your hormones were out of wack from the stress. summer 2021 I was breaking toxicology records probably for a minute.

Cage
Lol yea I’d go out on X and fungi sorry you had to go thru that brother, I’m not a burn guy but I also have a cemetery that we built in the 1700s that said I’m a no embalming (yes it’s a religious belief so I can do that) pine box motherfucker. When I die I want to return to the dirt not look the same 2 decades later in a casket that costs more than a new car. I love in movies where they pack em in ice and party with em standing up drink in hand and bury em the next day, that’s a goodbye

Lol yea I’d go out on X and fungi sorry you had to go thru that brother, I’m not a burn guy but I also have a cemetery that we built in the 1700s that said I’m a no embalming (yes it’s a religious belief so I can do that) pine box motherfucker. When I die I want to return to the dirt not look the same 2 decades later in a casket that costs more than a new car. I love in movies where they pack em in ice and party with em standing up drink in hand and bury em the next day, that’s a goodbye
Lol. I told my current wife burn me up, and scrape me into the trash can… Do it the cheapest way possible. I’d be dead so who gives a shit! Don’t waste any money on any funeral shit or whatever. Use my money and assets I leave behind to enjoy the rest of your life. Just make sure my son is on the right path and we’ll taken care of!

Cage

Lol. I told my current wife burn me up, and scrape me into the trash can… Do it the cheapest way possible. I’d be dead so who gives a shit! Don’t waste any money on any funeral shit or whatever. Use my money and assets I leave behind to enjoy the rest of your life. Just make sure my son is on the right path and we’ll taken care of!

Cage
Agreed now that I have a son it’s totally changed my view on most things. I mean I’m a bodybuilder for better or worse the dose dropped but if I’m not that I’m not me. I don’t have to pay for the plot I own the cemetery and bc we go back 3 centuries that matters to me being by my kin, but yea they coukd put me in the ground and I’d be ok. Pine boxes are cheap though

I will be at the funeral home, and I will have smoked all your embalming fluid by then. We are pumping you with silicone piana style instead

30 min later

I will be at the funeral home, and I will have smoked all your embalming fluid by then. We are pumping you with silicone piana style instead

30 min later

That does not look like fun. I couldn’t video that shit but you see how people get shot on that shit. Piana what a fuck tard

30 min later

Does make me wonder why cops don’t carry tranq darts I mean can’t be more dangerous than tazer or those bean bags are brutal and kill too. Cops with ketamine darts woukd do a lot better imo or some drug I don’t know but k injected will put a big man on the ground fast and safe

I had two thromboembolisms (DVTs) cut out of the back of my right quad. Rubbing it you may have broken the blood vessel and it bled out giving you a bruise. Not trying to be an alarmist but don’t rub that out. See a doc before sending a chunk to your heart, lungs, or brain (cardiac, pulmonary, or cerebral emboli).

30 min later

Ahhh to be a cop and have all these random fuckers hollering at you while you’re trying to access the situation. I couldn’t do it! I’d have tased the two women screeching… Just to shut them up. Obviously I wouldn’t make a good police officer… I don’t know how some keep their cool with random jackasses who gotta video everything and claim they know all the in’s and out’s of the law.

I’d be like Oprah, you gettin tased, you gettin tased, all y’all mofo’s getting tased today!!!!!!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity