advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I be worried about a lump I found?

2 months ago my mom had a lump on her arm, Surgeon asked he if it bothers her, if not she can leave it. She demanded to take it out. Sent to pathology and it came back as a T cell lymphoma. She had a pet scan and it all came clear, no sign of cancer in her body. Oncologist still wants her to do 6 rounds of chemo to make sure it doesn't come back. She started her chemo, she is feeling good. She never had any symptoms and her blood work is perfect..... So you never know.

I had two thromboembolisms (DVTs) cut out of the back of my right quad. Rubbing it you may have broken the blood vessel and it bled out giving you a bruise. Not trying to be an alarmist but don’t rub that out. See a doc before sending a chunk to your heart, lungs, or brain (cardiac, pulmonary, or cerebral emboli).
We’re they painful? Bruise up or you just lucky enough to notice them?

We’re they painful? Bruise up or you just lucky enough to notice them?
Painful as hell, went right into surgery. Very dangerous if a piece would have broken off. This is why I have to watch my HCT so closely. Back then I did not. Haven’t had one since. Both were about the size of a grape.

Painful as hell, went right into surgery. Very dangerous if a piece would have broken off. This is why I have to watch my HCT so closely. Back then I did not. Haven’t had one since. Both were about the size of a grape.
Was you hct real high, mine was 5 points over normal my doc was like you should maybe donate blood but if you don’t as long as it doesn’t go up no big, first time ever my hct was out of range.

Double post…

having my second (hopefully benign) cyst removed from my scalp.
last one they cut out was size of a large marble. wasnt cancerous.
i've waited too long and this one will likely also be large marble size...
a cyst grew in my left calf too. stopped growing so havent cut it out plus the doctor i saw about it said prob best to leave it alone cuz could look worse if cut it out. its caused my left calf to atrophy which sucks...
getting old is a bitch

Any update?

Wow, forgot about this post. Probably because it was so anticlimactic. Was told that I shouldn’t have massaged it and came right in, although was likely nothing. Likely an inflammatory response to a busted capillary. Pushed for an ultrasound and to no surprise of my PCP, nothing.

a cyst grew in my left calf too. stopped growing so havent cut it out plus the doctor i saw about it said prob best to leave it alone cuz could look worse if cut it out. its caused my left calf to atrophy which sucks...
getting old is a bitch

I feel ya. I had one removed from my back. I was surprised at how big it was once they removed it, size of a marble like yours. Luckily haven’t had another since. The doc told me it wasn’t anything I did or didn’t do, just luck of the draw.

getting old is a bitch
You cut it out and got atrophy or didn’t and if so any idea how?

Does make me wonder why cops don’t carry tranq darts I mean can’t be more dangerous than tazer or those bean bags are brutal and kill too. Cops with ketamine darts woukd do a lot better imo or some drug I don’t know but k injected will put a big man on the ground fast and safe
the denver cops did this a few years ago and killed some dude with too much ketamine, personally i dont know how that's possible, I've done grams in a day for years back then and bottles right from the pharmacy in tj etc lol, instructions were for sedating jaguars, that was my dose often. 100MG subq or IM is about a k hole and wild but fun ride, 200mg and you're pretty much catatonic lol , navy seals carry 3cc on them often to put wounded soldiers in k hole to make them easier and more transportable

i have one on my ribs, a member here veteran wife does the surgery in az for way cheaper, im going to go there next year if i dont machete it out myself

did NOT cut the cyst out of my calf. but some how it caused atrophy of medial gastroc? sucks cuz calves were my best body parts.

the denver cops did this a few years ago and killed some dude with too much ketamine, personally i dont know how that's possible, I've done grams in a day for years back then and bottles right from the pharmacy in tj etc lol, instructions were for sedating jaguars, that was my dose often. 100MG subq or IM is about a k hole and wild but fun ride, 200mg and you're pretty much catatonic lol , navy seals carry 3cc on them often to put wounded soldiers in k hole to make them easier and more transportable
Yea decades ago when I rolled I loved K and yes post my service but K is in every medic bag it keeps dudes calmer than morphine and is less dangerous THERES NO WAY ME BEING OVER 250lbs a tazer is not dangerous. Those Denver cops must had full auto dart guns bc I’ve sub q 10 iu of K and couldn’t fucking hardly crawl back at 209 lbs but in peak contest shape so I was a Ferrari physically and after that I went back to powder water lol

Yea decades ago when I rolled I loved K and yes post my service but K is in every medic bag it keeps dudes calmer than morphine and is less dangerous THERES NO WAY ME BEING OVER 250lbs a tazer is not dangerous. Those Denver cops must had full auto dart guns bc I’ve sub q 10 iu of K and couldn’t fucking hardly crawl back at 209 lbs but in peak contest shape so I was a Ferrari physically and after that I went back to powder water lol
bro i always had a feeling about you , my long lost twin lol. we have seldom had disagreements but see eye to eye on a lot and share some similar experiences. I still use about 30-35mL weekly if you want to go by mLs. I haven't converted raw into liquid in many months though, even know the process is childsplay and beyond easy , this is better though as it leads to less compulsive dosing. K has not really touched down in SD , I know its more prevalent in los Angeles but kinda more exclusive to those rolling circles. I got popped with rolls I had a pistolgrip on me and a 40 in my lap coming out of a house party when I Was 19 or 20. I had 10 pokeballs in a tiny baggie and tried to swallow the entire bag when we got lit up but the thing popped open and i ended up swelling 9/10. i spit the other 10th out with the bag choking as the cop walked up. one was left in baggie by side of seat next to door I was red handed lol. I was on a sick one for weeks in county lol. Caught some time for that one and almost got a gang enhancement for the person i was with. I was stupid and took the rap for his QP of trees this was before MJ was legal in cali man 2006 prob. this LAME is nowhere to be found nowadays. huge mistake. one of my only regrets from that lifestyle. I was more scared during that time because we were being blamed and investigated for a 1EIGHTSEVEN that we had no participation or prior knowledge of or about. whatsoever so that jammed me up at HQ before they ushered me to jail. A rival gang was blaming it on us and making some serious noise about it to the point where detectives were coming knocking at our front doors at few of our our mamas houses etc. Barely 18. I took the scenic route and pleaded the 5th. hindsight is 2020. and anything I speak of I have already been busted for, case closed and statue of limitations over .

bro i always had a feeling about you , my long lost twin lol. we have seldom had disagreements but see eye to eye on a lot and share some similar experiences. I still use about 30-35mL weekly if you want to go by mLs. I haven't converted raw into liquid in many months though, even know the process is childsplay and beyond easy , this is better though as it leads to less compulsive dosing. K has not really touched down in SD , I know its more prevalent in los Angeles but kinda more exclusive to those rolling circles. I got popped with rolls I had a pistolgrip on me and a 40 in my lap coming out of a house party when I Was 19 or 20. I had 10 pokeballs in a tiny baggie and tried to swallow the entire bag when we got lit up but the thing popped open and i ended up swelling 9/10. i spit the other 10th out with the bag choking as the cop walked up. one was left in baggie by side of seat next to door I was red handed lol. I was on a sick one for weeks in county lol. Caught some time for that one and almost got a gang enhancement for the person i was with. I was stupid and took the rap for his QP of trees this was before MJ was legal in cali man 2006 prob. this LAME is nowhere to be found nowadays. huge mistake. one of my only regrets from that lifestyle. I was more scared during that time because we were being blamed and investigated for a 1EIGHTSEVEN that we had no participation or prior knowledge of or about. whatsoever so that jammed me up at HQ before they ushered me to jail. A rival gang was blaming it on us and making some serious noise about it to the point where detectives were coming knocking at our front doors at few of our our mamas houses etc. Barely 18. I took the scenic route and pleaded the 5th. hindsight is 2020. and anything I speak of I have already been busted for, case closed and statue of limitations over .
Yea we get on pretty tight I was in Memphis way way back with a crew that were all bouncers and we were going to an after party at like 6 am Subdaycabd we had 7 rolls if I remember it was the dbl stack white Euros and my boy did a rolling stop, we’d been up since Friday working and hustling and partying in between but we were mixed in the church crowd so I was chill until my boy, the driver stops and GETS OUT OF THE TAHOE and it’s a female cop and we r in club clothes so I’m like FUUUUUCCK so I swallowed them all. No shit she didnt trip mind you dude was like 6’4 225 football player (good looking white dude but still just jumped out the ride) he gets back in he’s pissed I popped them all I’m thinking I need to puke these up he’s pissed won’t stop we vm get to the party the OG we work for here’s the story as he’s bitching tells him to shut the fuck up I did right calls three or four chics over and says “you’re gonna enjoy this” and gave me a em water bottle with K and the girls and I just rolled my balls off fir like 8 hours being tended to by these hot chics it was insane. I took 4 intentionally on my 23rd birthday which was a lot they were good rolls and I mean at once 4 in a night is no big and that was a ride but that was in a club with a goood DJ.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131