over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I take steroids?

The face in the picture just screams troll to me. Or just fucking around. Though I don't see why.

Well, you claim your not so here's my input as someone that started out as a runt. You don't need a mentor, a guide, encouragement, friends, a lover, or a family. Just fucking go workout. If you don't know how to train then read up but it isn't hard to figure out. The hard part about BB and getting the body you want is sacrificing a "normal" life. It sounds like you don't really want to do that. Start spending two hours in the gym a day after you've read a bit on some generic website about training, just doing anything. And in three months, let me know how that goes. If you train smart and hard you'll improve. Even the shit on BB.com works if you train hard. Everything is beneficial if done right. So don't whine.

u want to build a prefect body, it's better bust your ass in the gym every day and stick to a long time. But most importantly, the right diet will get you there. If u want to achieve in a short time, steroid maybe a good choice, but i'm not recommend for u because of its side effects.:headbang:

u want to build a prefect body, it's better bust your ass in the gym every day and stick to a long time. But most importantly, the right diet will get you there. If u want to achieve in a short time, steroid maybe a good choice, but i'm not recommend for u because of its side effects.:headbang:

Hmmm.....you sound exactly like a newb one of mods banned not too long ago.

I'll help you, iconclast. You'll need a scale, money for food and do exactly as I say.

What's your email address?

Tracking macros? That's a pain in the ass.

Stopped reading after this post.

THIS is exactly what is wrong with kids new to training. No one wants to put in the work and effort. Magic drugs !!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

in my opinion, you should decide by yourself, there is no way back after using the steroids

I think you have good body structure, and you needn't steroids:rolleyes:

same opinion, from the pic you post, i see a good body structure. gym can help you a perfect body why you use steroids.

Do what you want!

A study conducted by scientists at McLean Hospital involved the analysis of 157 male athletes, including elite natural bodybuilders and strongmen. About half of the men had used steroids (with two-thirds of them having used steroids in the past year) and half had never used steroids at any point in their lives.:)

achieve an excellent physique naturally,it is so difficult...it let me anxious and ache,but l like my powerful body:D

I want to get lean and ripped. Then bulk up. I feel il never get that body I want with out the juice. Should I take it? I'm already a irritated type of person. I just want that body. I don't want to be a fake or a wanna be. I wanna be it.

Every coin has two sides, it depends on your own decision, bro, no one can make a decision for you.

I think you should do more research on steroids.
Then you should accept it with side effects.
It's a long term working.

This is 100 % natural. He just won the overall at the Fresno BB classic:

hey pesty awesome work on your buddy, he looks great, how long did it take him to get there, not just working with you, how long has he been lifting

I want to get lean and ripped. Then bulk up. I feel il never get that body I want with out the juice. Should I take it? I'm already a irritated type of person. I just want that body. I don't want to be a fake or a wanna be. I wanna be it.

it depends on your own choice, you know your body better than anyone else

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner