over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skim milk

Organic whole milk. Whole milk is a more "anabolic" food than skim milk, as a result of the healthy fats (CLA) that acutely increase protein synthesis while even inhibiting fat accumulation. In a study comparing whole milk vs skim milk post workout, whole milk increased protein synthesis 2.8 times MORE than skim--even with equal caloric value. There are no "good and bad foods" inherently, only in the context of a diet (real foods, not processed shit that we call food).

He's BAAAAACK! What's up Ross?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Organic whole milk. Whole milk is a more "anabolic" food than skim milk, as a result of the healthy fats (CLA) that acutely increase protein synthesis while even inhibiting fat accumulation. In a study comparing whole milk vs skim milk post workout, whole milk increased protein synthesis 2.8 times MORE than skim--even with equal caloric value. There are no "good and bad foods" inherently, only in the context of a diet (real foods, not processed shit that we call food).

And the reason for that is milk protein isn't digested properly without the necessary amount of fat being present during digestion.

Well in VA and MD, it was illegal. And in FL, you must buy it under the premise that it is for pet consumption only.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's great here, as long as u make the cut every week! It's expensive $8 a gallon. I can't drink regular milk anymore, it taste horrible.

It's great here, as long as u make the cut every week! It's expensive $8 a gallon. I can't drink regular milk anymore, it taste horrible.

I'd buy it by the truckload if it was $8 a gallon in CA. I'm paying $18 a gallon for Organic Pastures raw whole milk at Lassen's health food store. Eff me runnin', 8 bucks a gallon

$8 a gallon? Come on bro. Realize you have it good. I have to drive 45 miles round trip to pick it up at $9 a gallon....or have it delivered a mile away from me for $14 a gallon.

And the reason for that is milk protein isn't digested properly without the necessary amount of fat being present during digestion.

And enzymes, probiotics, etc.

BACK FOR GOOD! Just paid Big A this morning :) Good to see you man!

Good for you bro. I might be trying your Peptopro-laced formula in the near future.

Pasteurized/homo milk is garbage but if you're gonna drink it you're probably better off with skim because all of the toxins, and there's a lot of them, are in the milkfat.
Thats exaclty what ive been told.

I heard Skim milk(Fat free milk 0%) boost Growth hormone the highest too.

I also heard that Milk with fat(Highest than 1%) Contain alot of estrogen in the milk fat...

Good for you bro. I might be trying your Peptopro-laced formula in the near future.

35% off FOR YOU BRO!

33e351i.jpg

Thats exaclty what ive been told.

I heard Skim milk(Fat free milk 0%) boost Growth hormone the highest too.

I also heard that Milk with fat(Highest than 1%) Contain alot of estrogen in the milk fat...

Yep, cancer-causing estrogens, various 'slaughter steroids', DDT, dioxins, PCBs, antibiotics, rBGH (even when stated thst it's not used), GMO soy, corn, cottonseed residues, the list goes on. Not to mention what's destroyed by pasteurization and homogenation. Pure garbage.

Yep, cancer-causing estrogens, various 'slaughter steroids', DDT, dioxins, PCBs, antibiotics, rBGH (even when stated thst it's not used), GMO soy, corn, cottonseed residues, the list goes on. Not to mention what's destroyed by pasteurization and homogenation. Pure garbage.

Organic milk grass fed cows

I have recently tried raw milk and raw yogurt and really like it. I wish I knew the macro content of the yogurt but all around its a good choice.

$8 a gallon? Come on bro. Realize you have it good. I have to drive 45 miles round trip to pick it up at $9 a gallon....or have it delivered a mile away from me for $14 a gallon.

Lol! And the farm is 5 minutes from my house.

Where can we find the research report?

There are tons of studies on PeptoPro, just do a simple google on PeptoPro or go to the DSM website (the creator and patent holder). The study is referenced on the bottom of chart, this shows the difference in amino acid absorption and shows how superior PeptoPro is:

2r20ks5.jpg

Jersey Cow Milk is best..

I copied this from claravaledairy.com

It’s high quality, Jersey milk. Claravale Farm milk comes from Jersey cows. This breed is world renowned for the quality of its milk, which contains higher concentrations of proteins, solids, butterfat, and beta-caroteen than other breeds. Milk sold in supermarkets comes mostly from Holsteins, which produce larger quantities of more watery milk. Due to their breeding, Holstein milk also contains higher levels of Bovine Growth Hormone than Jersey milk.

I copied this from claravaledairy.com

It’s high quality, Jersey milk. Claravale Farm milk comes from Jersey cows. This breed is world renowned for the quality of its milk, which contains higher concentrations of proteins, solids, butterfat, and beta-caroteen than other breeds. Milk sold in supermarkets comes mostly from Holsteins, which produce larger quantities of more watery milk. Due to their breeding, Holstein milk also contains higher levels of Bovine Growth Hormone than Jersey milk.

Raw milk is illegal here in NJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity